Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Top 5 Usher Songs That Made You Feel Good Sometime Ago - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Usher Songs That Made You Feel Good Sometime Ago (614 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Usher Songs That Made You Feel Good Sometime Ago by Diorin: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Usher Raymond is a famousAmerican singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor. Born in Dallas, Texas but raised and lived in Chattanooga. He has to his long music career unending hit songs. We have sampled our top 8 below
1. “Can You Handle It” Usher

“Can you handle it, if I go there baby with you”
2. “Burn” Usher “

I’m twisted cause one side of me is tellin’ me that I need to move on, on the other side I wanna break down and cry”

3.“Lovers and Friends” Usher

“Got me feelin’ like Jodeci, girl, I can’t leave you alone”

4. “My Boo” Usher

“There’s always that one person that will always have your heart”

5. “There Goes My Baby” Usher

“You see I’ve waited all night long just to dance with you”

Please feel free to comment yours
Source: www.livingvibes.com
Re: Top 5 Usher Songs That Made You Feel Good Sometime Ago by Favorite1: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Confessions
If I want you
Same girl
Make love in the club

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy When Buhari Watches This Video Clips. / Where Do I Get Studio Equipment In Abuja / Please Where Can I Get Guitar Strings In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.