Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (11196 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Youngpo413: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm. If only you had that accent ,I'd make you pregnant for me then you'll know they joy of fatherhood.
wtf!
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by rosieluv(f): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
nduprincekc1:
for real
tongue
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by nduprincekc(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
guys I guess
trapqueen Oya come and talk yours
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Flygeriansteve: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't think you guys watched the video grin grin grin
People dey craze o grin grin
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by lillan042(f): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
i dey tel you.
Mynd44 let go to front page_
Flygeriansteve:
I don't think you guys watched the video grin grin grin
People dey craze o grin grin
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Drdreyy:

Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to African women, majority of them about 70% in Nigeria and as high as 90% in some African countries have been genitally mutilated.

the main organ usually responsible for all the pleasure and bringing a woman to climax is severely damaged during female circumcision, infact in some unlucky ones, the organ is chopped off completely, making the woman frigid in bed and totally unresponsive., and also makes intercourse painful to the woman.

It explains why polygamy is very common among African men, since our women don't enjoy sex, hence they constantly deny their husbands

Oh shiit nigga, sounds like a solid theory. Damn,
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Flygeriansteve: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
lillan042:
i dey tel you.
Mynd44 let go to front page_
That guy talking about deposit, " anything wey man chop na inside woman him dey put am na woman dey enjoy am" I just died grin
And the guy mimicking a girl's ringtone. Funny retarded shii grin
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Lleigh(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's hard to (excuse the pun) determine who enjoys sex the most.

Women were made to be multi orgasmic beings..men were not.
Men need recovery time.
Women naturally have a higher sex drive than men, it's the reason why FGM was introduced to control the female libido.

It's a shame that society thought such a basic instinct should be controlled and curtailed.

So I go with the women enjoy it more if they can get total and full fulfilment.

Men enjoy it to but I bet they wish they had quicker recovery times.

Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Lleigh(f): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Drdreyy:

Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to African women, majority of them about 70% in Nigeria and as high as 90% in some African countries have been genitally mutilated.

the main organ usually responsible for all the pleasure and bringing a woman to climax is severely damaged during female circumcision, infact in some unlucky ones, the organ is chopped off completely, making the woman frigid in bed and totally unresponsive., and also makes intercourse painful to the woman.

It explains why polygamy is very common among African men, since our women don't enjoy sex, hence they constantly deny their husbands

The most sensual organ on the body for men or women is the brain.
Tap into that and you will bring either to the big O without touching.
And if you do touch it doesn't have to be the obvious organ.
Remember the body has a way of adapting to things it loses.
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Drdreyy: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lleigh:

The most sensual organ on the body for men or women is the brain.
Tap into that and you will bring either to the big O without touching
And if you do touch it doesn't have to be the obvious organ

Remember the body has a way of adapting to things it loses.

I don't agree with this, you are just making wild speculations, as its practically impossible.
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Lleigh(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Drdreyy post=50258366]

I don't agree with this, you are just making wild speculations, as its practically impossible.

Not wild speculation, observations and research.
The problem is everyone I'd after instant gratification, time is a precious resource no one has or is ready to invest in.

I will leave it at that smiley
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by kcowen(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
I will rather vote for Buhari than subscribe to your channel to watch who enjoy sex more when I know the woman enjoy sex more
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Drdreyy: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lleigh:

Not wild speculation, observations and research.The problem is everyone I'd after instant gratification, time is a precious resource no one has or is ready to invest in.I will leave it at that

Lol, your personal observation and research i guess.

There is NO known way the brain alone can get a woman or man to the "big O" without external stimulus input processed from the related organs.

it's even more vital in women since they are not easily aroused by sight, they require more of physical contact to be aroused, and the clitttt is extremely important to get her to climax.

forget your mumbo-jumbo, in FGM studies, there are many confessions from genitally mutilated women admitting they do NOT enjoy sex.
And there is nothing a man can do about it, no matter how good the man is on bed, the lady will still be frigid/unresponsive.
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by Lleigh(f): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Drdreyy post=50259769]

Lol, your personal observation and research i guess.

There is NO known way the brain alone can get a woman or man to the "big O" without external stimulus input processed from the related organs.

it's even more vital in women since they are not easily aroused by sight, they require more of physical contact to be aroused, and the clitttt is extremely important to get her to climax.

forget your mumbo-jumbo, in FGM studies, there are many confessions from genitally mutilated women admitting they do NOT enjoy sex.
And there is nothing a man can do about it, no matter how good the man is on bed, the lady will still be frigid/unresponsive.

It's not my personal observation or research, they are out there
You do realise that there are women with all their bit's intact who don't enjoy it.
So why don't they?

Some women never experience the big O either. What they think it is isn't it.
No matter how good a man thinks he is, there will always be someone who thinks he isn't.

A blind person's other senses become super sharp due to lack of sight.
The human body can compensate for the loss of other things.

Human beings are all different.
This debate could go on forever.
wink
Re: Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments by ruggedadventure(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2016
rosieluv:
the poster above me is a virgin but am sure the poster below is experienced and should give u an answer
Chaiiiii.... I knw say na dis kain thread I go find u.

ayaff miss u sha o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? / See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.