Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How To Download On Youtube To My System - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Download On Youtube To My System (1196 Views)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone Gallery / Youtube To Stop Youtube Messaging Video / Most Popular Online Youtube To MP3 Converter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download On Youtube To My System by praisecity(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
all protocls duly observed,
gurus is d house pls how can i download from youtube to my pc
pls any site to download american films (adventural films) thanks
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kniw of apps to download movies, but don't know if they work on PC, same applies to downloading from YouTube, only know how to go about t on phone
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by dec0four: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
On dat same utube search on Ao 2 download 4rm Utube
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by praisecity(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
dec0four:
On dat same utube search on Ao 2 download 4rm Utube

ok tenks i will try it
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by praisecity(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Kniw of apps to download movies, but don't know if they work on PC, same applies to downloading from YouTube, only know how to go about t on phone

tenks boss, do u ave d link maybe i can get d pc
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please, I repeat that they r for phones, don't know if they'll work on PC

Copy the link from YouTube, open savefrom.net n paste d link dere, then u download. Very simple

For d apps, Megabox.apk, showbox.apk...... If it's seasonal movie, then try Terrariumtv.

Browse them on Google n c if they have a PC version. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by praisecity(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Please, I repeat that they r for phones, don't know if they'll work on PC

Copy the link from YouTube, open savefrom.net n paste d link dere, then u download. Very simple

For d apps, Megabox.apk, showbox.apk...... If it's seasonal movie, then try Terrariumtv.

Browse them on Google n c if they have a PC version. Thanks

tenks boss
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by MrTeCO(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
First Thing is to do the following......1. For better result use Mozilla Firefox. 2. also download Internet Download Manager(IDM) for fast n reliable downloads....

Google SaveFromNet and open the site....there are two options on how to download from the site .....

1. install their PlugIn into ur browser which will pop up on any video u want to download on youtube. Pick ur preferred video quality n download.......

2. Open the youtube video u want to watch or download n copy the link of the YouTube video Nd paste it on SaveFromNet website video downloading box on top of the website header n wait for it to load up so dat u can choose any video quality u want n download....!

Its very simple......thank me later.
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by nzubechipeter(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
See the latest version of idm download plus crack
https://www.nairaland.com/3463751/internet-download-manager-6.25-full
Re: How To Download On Youtube To My System by admindim: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : BALLY Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria Today / All Movie Lovers Let's Share Our Files For Free / Sonia Uche & Harry B Anyanwu Plays Love On Set, With Chinenye Nnebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.