Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) (1679 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by imocheezy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Have you had about a new program called MMM designed to reward you with 30% when you save money with them on a monthly basis, example, when you pay N100,000 and left it for 30 days you will get N130,000 but the question is how true is this program called MMM Nigeria.

Note: This article is not to promote or encourage you to join MMM program, kindly read till the end to understand my point of view about the program.

Before i continue the first question is what is MMM?
According to the owner of the MMM program, MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one.

How does MMM Nigeria Work
MMM is a kind of Networking business that enables you to earn 30% of the amount you paid in, to understand more you need to start the business with a minimum of $3 and get 30% at the end of every month.

How to Participate
Before i tell you how you can participate i must warn you to read this article till the end because i have some advice for you before thinking of joining MMM business.

To join MMM follow this simple steps:

Register on the website.
Enter the Personal Office (PO).
There will be two big buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
If you want to put your money, so click “Provide Help” and point the sum of money, you would like to put in the System. The minimal sum is $3.
You will get in the same moment Mavro in your PO, and they begin to grow with the rates of 30% per month.
(Mavro is only the currency inside the system.)
By the way You get mavro, but you cannot sell them, they will be under the status “Unconfirmed”, because You didn't transfer your money, you just decided to do that.
Then you will get the order with bank details of a man that you must transfer the money.
The order will also have the contact details of that man, so you can talk with him if you wish and make sure, that he is real and alive man, same as You are.
There is no central account in MMM, to collect all the money of participants (and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between participants.
It means that everything is quite clear and honest. MMM plays just a role as some kind of a dispatch, which connect the participants.
Transfer the money to that participant. He confirms the receive, and after that Your Mavro become “confirmed”. That's it! Now You can sell them at any moment, fully or in parts.
If you want to sell your Mavro, click “Get Help” and point the sum.
Another participant will get the order and he will transfer money to You, provide help. Same You did it before. But don't forget to confirm you money receive, after You get the money to Your bank account. (Not before! Beware of fraudsters!) Or the sender couldn't confirm his mavro.
You can take a look of PO and all this buttons "Provide Help" and "Get help" in the DEMO.
You can read detailed rules of system on the page "What is MMM".

If you really want to try this business kindly start with little money until you are convinced.

MMM Nigeria, the Truth
Now let me tell you the main reason for writing this article about the new business program called MMM Nigeria, first from my own observation MMM is not safe to fund with big money to avoid had i known at last.

MMM looks like a true business but for me i don't recommend it to any reasonable human been reason is because i don't trust them and i will tell you why i don't trust them.

1. Their website looks like Spam website and don't have any SSL (Encryption to protect their users data).
2. They have to web address namely http:// and mmm-nigeria.net i don't know if the 2 website is owned by the same people or by different set of people.

http://mmm-nigeria.net/ is using Google ads to make money through adsense which means they are as well hunting for money and that is a enough reason to stay clear.

3. MMM has no legal backup and can disappear anything when they might have gotten the amount of money they need.

The Future of MMM Nigeria
I have seen many business of this kind and i knew how they all ended and am warning you to be careful when any business of this type surfaces.

I know that some people have registered and received their 30% rewards but let me ask you what if you have up to N100,000 - N2,000,000 only to wake up one day and everything disappeared and no trace of them again, what will you do?

http://www.Chiviato..com/2016/10/mmm-nigeria-truth-and-its-future-must.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
MMM strictly advised to play safe...Even with highest level of risk, guys must still do to survive in this buharified era
Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by 9jaBloke: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fair enough.

It is paying presently but we know it will surely end up like all Ponzi Schemes.

My advice:
Read extensively about the originator-Sergei Mavrodi and his earlier activities in other countries so that you will fully understand the biz before u start.

Indulge with caution so u don't lose an amount that will make you contemplate suicide.

Ensure that you explain the risk factor to whoever you are introducing else you will make plenty of enemies when the site crashes.

Bottom line: only a f00l tests the depth of a river with both feet.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by Temidayo9(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
With this write up, it shows you know Nothing about MMM. FOI you don't save money with MMM, you only provide help to human being like you. MMM doesn't have an accout where you pay money into.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by YungMike(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Story for the gods. I researched on MMM for three good months while my colleagues are busy making cool cash. They barely touch their salary. One of them just got a cool ride from his gains on MMM and another got a land (building commencing soon).

Dear OP, i regretted not starting MMM when my colleague brought it up to my face. Wasted three months researching and doubting MMM. This is my second month in MMM and have made over 70k.

Will soon quit my job and focus more on MMM, coz it pays.

Need more info on how to join me in making 30% of your cash in 30days.. Check my signature for contact details.

God bless MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by payne4real(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
What if I offer help and I did not get help when I need one? What if the person that suppose to pay me did not pay, what will happen? What's the minimum cash to start with in Naira.
YungMike:
Story for the gods. I researched on MMM for three good months while my colleagues are busy making cool cash. They barely touch their salary. One of them just got a cool ride from his gains on MMM and another got a land (building commencing soon).

Dear OP, i regretted not starting MMM when my colleague brought it up to my face. Wasted three months researching and doubting MMM. This is my second month in MMM and have made over 70k.

Will soon quit my job and focus more on MMM, coz it pays.

Need more info on how to join me in making 30% of your cash in 30days.. Check my signature for contact details.

God bless MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by YungMike(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
payne4real:
What if I offer help and I did not get help when I need one? What if the person that suppose to pay me did not pay, what will happen? What's the minimum cash to start with in Naira.

You'll always get help once you need one. As long as you've provided help you can ask to get help of 30% of what you provided help with after 30days.

The person that'd be matched to pay you has 48 hours to do so, if the 48 hours elapses without the person paying you, the person will be blocked, you'll be matched with another person that'd pay you.

You can start with as low as #2000 - #16000 with NO REGISTRATION BONUS, but 30% growth is what you get at the end of the month and if you Start from #18,000 and above you are given a Registration bonus 20$ including 30% growth of your donation. Registration bonus also includes 50$ if your donation is #170,000 above, and $100 if your donation is from #1,110,000 above

And when you refer people to join which is not compulsory you are given 10% of any amount they pledge and Provide Help with monthly
within the community of MMM.

More info, check my signature. Thanks
Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by aperture11: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2016
You guys will never learn.

Where does that 30% extra come from? What multiplied your investment since you are providing help? If indeed you are providing help would you do it without the 30%, If not it is a greedy scheme that would fail eventually.

Forget the emotional help angle to it. It is just playing on your psyche. It is still a Ponzi scheme and a lot of people will cry at the end. Please build your house with the sweat of those that will cry later. This is worse than the banks that you guys castigate. Believe me.
End of!
Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by tunde4top(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
I am a participant of mmm and earn regularly there, but i think it is wise to refer people to its boss/master called Get Help Worldwide. To know more on that, watsap me on 081 6404 0996.
Re: MMM Nigeria, The Truth And It's Future (must Read) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Cash With Wakanda Nation Income Program / Wiki Cat Coin Has Potentials, Buy It Now Before It Get's Listed / If You Don't Try It, U Won't Believe It, Earn Free Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.