Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) (31942 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja After Sallah Celebration. Photos / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Martinola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
welcome back to the #otherroom..Mr president
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by abbey2016(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
RoyalMail:
President Buhari departs Berlin Germany and arrives Abuja after a 3 - day official visit, he was in Germany for bilateral talks, business among others. See more pictures below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/president-buhari-departs-berlin-germany.html

welcome back our able president, God will always guide u sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
when will he travel again? grin
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by manttre: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by manttre: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=28pt]nwakibie3

their wife have to work..

[/size]
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shebi these guys followed him to Germany
Why are they shaking his hands again to welcome him back

Yeye formalities
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
So?!

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by zudozz: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
This rochas looks like a mumu..though he is not. He is a criminal.
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by alezzy13: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
soldierdollar:
Whether he comes back or not , the fact remains that we do not have a President

so what do we have?
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
He's returning to his other room na stop beefing guys.
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okorohausa bowing to his Lord and Master. How he would love for all Igbos to follow him to do the same. How did Ndimo allow this man to return?
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Ask4Info: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure Zahra Buhari wroted this
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Ahmedgk(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
u're very stupid, idiot nimcampoop. did u vote 4 him @ all
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by comrChris(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
u r welcome back Mr other room.
Don't forget Nigerians r waiting for more explanation on this your other room bruhaha.

.yeye people wey don vow to de disgrace us up n down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by manttre: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=28pt]when a man has 5 wives , do you think he is paying mortgage any more. no..

this is the problem. they finish building their houses with 3 years..[/size]
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by lonecat: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Oga you goof no be small.
Reshuffle your cabinet before its to late.
Start with Emefiele Adeosun and Udoma Udoma.
the kitchen cabinet or the other room cabinet? reshuffle kwa when Aso rock has been hijacked by cabals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Mbmar:
. NA UR TYPE NO DEY BAF THIS DAYS Becos Of The So Called Recession. Abeg Go Baf B4 I Telly Ur Momsy.. NA UR TYPE NO DEY BAF THIS DAYS Becos Of The So Called Recession. Abeg Go Baf B4 I Telly Ur Momsy.. NA UR TYPE NO DEY BAF THIS DAYS Becos Of The So Called Recession. Abeg Go Baf B4 I Telly Ur Momsy.

Chai you wicked. grin grin I sure say E go pain them.
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by manttre: 1:35am On Oct 16, 2016
shocked
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Even as a child when your dad is coming back, you will be sooo anxious to go welcome him shouting *daddy oyoyo*... But the reverse is the case here... Hisses,anger and saying in your heart* this BURDEN is back. One external travel, one disgrace* abeg na who him coming back epp?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Even as a child when your dad is coming back, you will be sooo anxious to go welcome him shouting *daddy oyoyo*... But the reverse is the case here... Hisses,anger and saying in your heart* this BURDEN is back. One external travel, one disgrace* abeg na who him coming back epp? Is it because it is PMB? A lot has been done to deserve impeachme*nt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Ahmedgk:
u're very stupid, idiot nimcampoop. did u vote 4 him @ all
you are ranting just becos of religion... Nothing else oga Ahmed
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2016
abbey2016:
welcome back our able president, God will always guide u sir
u are a mus*lim
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by prinzy1(m): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2016
I thought air crash do exist i have been waiting to hear it on top person head, so we can have the real change
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Ace16(m): 2:24am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Ask4Info post=50233928]FOR THOSE YOUTHS CARRYING AISHA'S RECENT INTERVIEW ON THEIR HEAD LIKE PURE WATER READ THE FOLLOWING:

[b]* You all will keep commenting online mocking Buhari, while Aisha who made those comments will be flying around the world with the Presidential Fleet.

* Aisha Buhari isn't fighting for the poor and less privileged, she is probably upset because her family members and associate are NOT getting the contracts and FREE CASH she thinks they would be getting if Buhari becomes president.

* Aisha Buhari will prefer to remain in the kitchen all day and WARM the President's bed in the OTHER ROOM all night as a first lady than to leave (divorce)the president

* It will surprise you all to know Aisha is probably the one mounting pressure on Buhari to rerun and she will campaign more than she previously did even if Buhari becomes worse in his policy making.

* APC and PDP are one and the same so you all shouldn't bother yourself supporting anyone of them.

* In a few days time EFCC and DSS will make some high profile arrest and the Aisha Buhari story will go down the book of history with a new story on the lips of Nigerian youths.

[color=#990000]YOU YOUTHS SHOULD KNOW THESE POLITICIANS ARE ONE AND THE SAME. THEY FIGHT IN THE DAY AND WINE AND DINE AT NIGHT WHILE LEAVING YOU GUYS TO BE EACHOTHERS
ENEMIES.

Mr Youth wen nor carry am 4 head, who put u 4 dis long sermon?? Gerrahia!!! Hypocrist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by lilvicc(m): 2:54am On Oct 16, 2016
AccessME:
my wife belongs to my kitchen and bedroom
No Nation would pray to have such disgraceful president as you.
I really don't know where Nigerians gone wrong to deserve this kind of disappointment
Its a big regret on my part Voting you as president!!
It's a shame being refer to as a Nigerian under your leadership.
I feel ur pain bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 3:48am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Welcome Back Baba cool

But When I hear the Name " Rochas"

He will soon do another signboard of shaking hands with Angela Merkel, president of West Germany, just like he did with Obama. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:57am On Oct 16, 2016
nwakibie3:
when will he travelling again? grin

Again?

But he's only on transit. Just to refuel.

Or have you not heard that the King of Thailand just died?

He has to go pay condolence visit na. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Honza27(m): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2016
So he should sack all the Southerners in his cabinet?

Built2last:
Oga you goof no be small.

Reshuffle your cabinet before its to late.

Start with Emefiele Adeosun and Udoma Udoma.
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2016
AccessME:
my wife belongs to my kitchen and bedroom
No Nation would pray to have such disgraceful president as you.
I really don't know where Nigerians gone wrong to deserve this kind of disappointment
Its a big regret on my part Voting you as president!!
It's a shame being refer to as a Nigerian under your leadership.

You see.

You Nigerians lake patience..
Its true one does not value what he or she has until lost.

Now Jonathan has left the office enjoying you people are crying.

I remeber you campaigning for buhari.
grin
Re: Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2016
seguno2:

He will soon do another signboard of shaking hands with Angela Merkel, president of West Germany, just like he did with Obama. Lol.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates / Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.