Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (103453 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I dont get you?are you calling Jesus Christ an Illiterate?

Hahn mark my words, you will go to Hell Fire.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Olulinks(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
And every understanding has eluded you forever, because you are already doomed for.
You just called He who reads and quotes an illiterate?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jesus is 419. Quote me anywhere. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed

Thank you. Jesus is the greatest scam in the universe.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
KissChris:

And Who told You He's illiterate

And who told you he even existed.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

And what is the benefit if Islam and Christianity to us?

Disunity, the original plan.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
na wetin dey stop the poor, from killing the rich be that nah

Finally, someone who thinks.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
shinarambo1:
Pretty girls were ushered in from benin to usher guest at the palace. Olori connections. cheesy

National Runners (Nigeria), Ltd. We come to you. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahaha....come and try it nau...
bimbochoco:

49kg!!!! Person fit carry u for head travel from Lagos to Abeokuta o...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by WhatTheFuck: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
You lack common sense & its appalling
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
shinarambo1:
One of the dogs used for ogun sacrifice being carried to the shrine and an ogun priest in red.

Oyinbo dog-lovers won't like this. But they can offer themselves to replace the dog. OGUN will be more than happy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
I do take enough of it nau
shegra58:
u need some. Carbohydrate grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by WhatTheFuck: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
NovusHomo:

Jesus is 419. Quote me anywhere. grin
attention seeker, dumb orangutan.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by fakati(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
That is wonderful 2 bags of cement on your head and you have to trek some meters three gbosa for the kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DjAduba(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
Oduduwa is the banner under which the ancient Israelites arrived Ile-Ife.

Oduduwa is an ancient Israelite.

Israel ti take over. First, the Igbo; now the Omoluabi. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DjAduba(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

gringringrin e better repent.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
shinarambo1:
Pretty girls were ushered in from benin to usher guest at the palace. Olori connections. cheesy
for them to entertain guests privately and individually in the other rooms where they truly belong
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DjAduba(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided
Hahahahahagrin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MRWINSOME: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided
i was very surprised too I was even imagining if the ooni can carry a bag of rice on his head not to talk of 100kg crown and move around with it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
WhatTheFuck:

attention seeker, dumb orangutan.

E pain am. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by BuzyBrain(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
ManTiger:

I am proud to be identified with an Illiterate than to be identified with a rapist, murderer, terrorist. There is nothing good that can be identified with your Muhammed! If there is tell US now!

This dude "Hahn" isn't a Muslim, neither is he a Christian. He confirmed it.. You guys should quit trying to cause religious dispute here
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by HeavenShield: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
IDOL WORSHIP AND WITCHCRAFT PRACTISES IS WHAT AM SEEING HERE..HELL FIRE AND UNGODLINESS..JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND..REPENT AND SURRENDER TO JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I Christian can't /shouldn't wish or curse harm upon another

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let Jesus decide that bro. Dont be a judge
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by datigbogirl: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
remember to keep d sabbath day holy

Lol....okies maam...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by BuzyBrain(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
shumuel:

Nope, the Crown wasn't made, it was brought down from Heaven with Oduduwa when he desended with the chain to Earth, according to History Ogun only stole the crown and proclaimed himself Kind when Oduduwa was not around, he bribed the other gods like Esu to support him, but when Oduduwa returned he called the crown from Oguns head and returned to his trown, Ogun was shamed so he left.

Are you assuming or where did you get that from? Did you by any chance read this post?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed
Guy u r funny o, the Christian will go to Muslim hell fire, the Muslim will go to Christian hell fire, the hindu will go to budist hell fire while the budist will go to Hindu hell fire, last last everyone will go to hell.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by onimcee1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

hey man, fools are better ignored. should have let that fool be. #love#
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Slimmath(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

u av ur path to follow n u did. human got right to choose n not be choosen 4. comdemn not others belief, u av equal ryt
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by davidbolton234: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
what is the proof that oduduwa,ogun etc existed?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by WhatTheFuck: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
NovusHomo:

E pain am. grin
if e pain me, you for dey 6 feet by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.