Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen (3922 Views)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Catastrophe1: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s October visit to Germany has turn out to be dramatic, fun and mockery across the world as Buhari responded to Aisha’s interview with the BBC, describing the First Lady as belonging to his Kitchen and bedroom.

Buhari’s response to Aisha’s interview has attracted reactions and public comments across the globe. Among are Germans who hosted the President, took to social Media and made mockery of the Nigerian President.

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by emeijeh(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shame
But they do not seem german to me..... They all commented in english.
But this buhari really embarrased us in west Germany

8 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by luckier9(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by tukdi: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by klassykute(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
see gobe.... : dey go arrest dem now

1 Share

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by dEastActivist: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hehe...

This man used for caricature supposed to be the president of the most populous black country in West Africa...

I dey hide my head. .

Oya zombies passingshot, quotasystem sarrki and ngeneukwenu our able zombies should come term them wailers and ipod yoot and they shouldn't forget to shut them out in the process...

Yeye country!
Yeye APC
Yeye president with his yeye zombies everywhere.

18 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by validman7(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
noted
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by MikeMoses(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iranu abacha

2 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by StepTwo: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by pritykate(f): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
This thing is juss paining me now, I don't know why we have this dullardo as president

12 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin i am ashamed

5 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Catastrophe1: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
So so ashamed. Why did buhari choose to embarrass us like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Truth801(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
That is what we get for failing to mandate him to partake in the presidential debate.

13 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by alezzy13: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
chai!!!!!!!!!!

This embarrassment is getting out of hand!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by dEastActivist: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
This man is the reason why some section of the country decided to risk putting all there eggs in one basket. Alas buhari has vindicated them.

Yeye man that didn't know he should always cover his excesses not just to put his critics to shame but justify the vote he got from people that freely gave it to him out of goodwill. And here we have it, reverse is the case as he is busy disgracing everyone back2back with impunity.

It feel like a curse to be a zombie right now!!!
grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Miggs(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
How can they be germans when they have names like "lesley reeves" and "robert john"?Useless thread created by another hateful,low-self esteemed nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by BakireBulmaker: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
PMB is just an error of a president.

He is day in day out proving to be duller and more clueless than GEJ.

What a choice we Nigerians had to make!

6 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by tonyzaks: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
From Ugandans to ghanians and now Germans, nothing u no hear from wailers

1 Like

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Kosie9(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
klassykute:
see gobe.... : dey go arrest dem now

1 Like

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by sweetrace(f): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2016
I don't understand what all the hullabaloo about the president's statement is. He said his wife belongs in some rooms in his home. He did not say all women belong in the kitchen. Everyone gets married for different reasons. He needs a loyal wife who will tend to him at home and not interfere with his job. He hasn't stopped her from working. In fact, she is super lucky. Her husband is not the typical Muslim. He seems to be a one woman man. He divorced his first wife for her disloyalty. That's the only reason he got married to Aisha. He hasn't married a second, third or fourth wife. He is in no way sexist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by drnairalov: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Jonathan put us in this mess seriously, if he had not handled the government the way he handled it, we wont have clamored for a change, e for kuku win the second term than allow us vote in a stupid fellow as president.better to manage pdp rule than this useless government
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by olusolaj(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2016
funny

11 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by basingstoke: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2016
emeijeh:
Shame
But they do not seem german to me..... They all commented in english.
But this buhari really embarrased us in west Germany
Have you been to Germany before. Most everyday youth in Germany speak better English than you do

14 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2016
They first created fake accounts posing as Ugandans and Kenyans. Now Germans? I dey fold hand look the youths from one disgruntled region of Nigeria.
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by PassingShot(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2016
sweetrace:
I don't understand what all the hullabaloo about the president's statement is. He said his wife belongs in some rooms in his home. He did not say all women belong in the kitchen. Everyone gets married for different reasons. He needs a loyal wife who will tend to him at home and not interfere with his job. He hasn't stopped her from working. In fact, she is super lucky. Her husband is not the typical Muslim. He seems to be a one woman man. He divorced his first wife for her disloyalty. That's the only reason he got married to Aisha. He hasn't married a second, third or fourth wife. He is in no way sexist.
Your husband is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by finaly01: 5:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Product of Obama and David Cameron, I only wish them wished us
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by abokibuhari: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2016
PassingShot:

Your husband is blessed.
by who?

6 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by otukpo(f): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari, why?

2 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by dumie(f): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is a recipe for disaster..Who belongs to the medieval era.

4 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by anibi9674: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2016
buhari but why u decide to fall our hand like this na.

2 Likes

Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by Earth2Metahuman: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2016
[s]
dEastActivist:
Hehe...

This man used for caricature supposed to be the president of the most populous black country in West Africa...

I dey hide my head. .

Oya zombies passingshot, quotasystem sarrki and ngeneukwenu our able zombies should come term them wailers and ipod yoot and they shouldn't forget to shut them out in the process...

Yeye country!
Yeye APC
Yeye president with his yeye zombies everywhere.
[/s] why are you so frustrated?
Re: Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen by EternalTruths: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari disgracing himself since 1984 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion / I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.