Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (104636 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
9jaBloke:
People cheat for many reasons. Some make sense, others don't. None is justified.
there is no genuine reason no cheat,if you are dissatisfied about your partner...divorce!!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
there is no genuine reason no cheat

Whoever said there was??
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by chronique(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cheating,that one thing that a woman can do to a man and break him down completely and make him feel utterly stupid and useless. You don't even wanna know what it feels like;it messes up the mind. I feel it's same feeling for both genders though but affects men negatively more,than the women. Most men will break at the experience of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
cocaineaddict:
bros all the names on this ur story sound suspicious. Which one be Paul, Janet and Fred. grin
I tire! grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
9jaBloke:

Whoever said there was??
you siad thereare may reasons people cheat and some make sense...there is no sense in cheating!!!!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can't see anything
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
sweet woman. men should always check a womans seeeeeex drive before marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
emeijeh:
Hhhhmmmmm right in the other room..
The woman no try
Yes in the other room grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by talktonase(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?
Nymphomaniacs' all over the place...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
K
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by breakeven: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?
Same reason men cheat. They say variety is the spice of life. undecided tongue grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

When it's part of them from their youth age. It still affect them after marriage.

#How are you spending your youth days??

Wait time would tell........
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Women
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
I know a very good explanation for your question which is that; cheating is normal and natural, until men and women learn to accept that fact, there will always be a problem, misunderstanding and conflict between the opposite sex smiley
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you siad thereare may reasons people cheat and some make sense...there is no sense in cheating!!!!!!!

Let me explain:
First and foremost, I didn't say anything on this thread. I only wrote.

I'm assuming you got the 'Many reasons' part, so i'll start from "some make sense".

When you state that something makes sense, it means; it's understandable....e.g. Acute sexual incompatibility or total spousal neglect are understandable but not justified.

Should I still explain 'others don't' and 'justified'?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cheating is normal my dear smiley
9jaBloke:
People cheat for many reasons. Some make sense, others don't. None is justified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm confused too
xendra:
the man she cheated with is someone else's man too, and knows she's married yet some jagajaga people are here crying women! not justifying the woman but y'all shouldn't be here acting like its only women that cheat or never gets satisfied.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:

No it's not
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shatap ya mouth der grin grin
beautiful232:
too bad

as a single girl,have never cheated in my relationship

So why do married women cheat sef
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
If a woman exposed her cheating husband this way, you would seen fire and brimstone rained on her by nl hypocrites. Few days ago they were skinning the first lady just for speaking out and felt she shouldn't have exposed her husband, today the same dimmers are hailing a man for publicizing his wife's nudity undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
The man is a big fool smiley
Mindfulness:
You don't take family matters to social networks just because you feel hurt and angry and even if you are done with your wife, she will remain the mother of your children. Exposing her is exposing your children. The internet doesn't forget.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The man is a big fool smiley

He is hurt and angry.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
9jaBloke:

Let me explain:
First and foremost, I didn't say anything on this thread. I only wrote.

I'm assuming you got the 'Many reasons' part, so i'll start from "some make sense".

When you state that something makes sense, it means; it's understandable....e.g. Acute sexual incompatibility or total spousal neglect are understandable but not justified.

Should I still explain 'others don't' and 'justified'?
semantics....even if your spouse neglects you,divorce!!!,cheating will never be understandable...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:
You don't take family matters to social networks just because you feel hurt and angry and even if you are done with your wife, she will remain the mother of your children. Exposing her is exposing your children. The internet doesn't forget.

After they claim women are emotional. She will always be associated with him for as long as she lives, haywire emotions won't let him see that now.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
there is no genuine reason no cheat,if you are dissatisfied about your partner...divorce!!!!!
That's why he said none is justified...

Like seriously, it beats me why people cheat especially the married ones.. Why get married in the first place then? And to think it's now like a handshake..... God help our generation
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Shatap ya mouth der grin grin

Ok na

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
But when they ask you to fill a form and the only options you see are: SINGLE or MARRIED, which one will you choose when you're in a relationship but not married undecided
NLsince2010:

You are not single.........you're in a relationship!
Being in a relationship is different from being married

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
byvan03:

After they claim women are emotional. She will always be associated with him for as long as she lives, haywire emotions won't let him see that now.

Every human being is emotional. Anyone who says something else, lies to himself.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Cheating cannot be normal, it never was and will never be.. It's absurd
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Realhommie:
That's why he said none is justified...

Like seriously, it beats me why people cheat especially the married ones.. Why get married in the first place then? And to think it's now like a handshake..... God help our generation
he said its is understandable...am sorry that is semantics....I do not agree with that,it is ot understandable..if your husband cannot take care of you sexually,then leave!!!...Amen to your prayer
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
If it wasn't normal cheating would be scarce but it's not ..... dey der na cheesy there's a 99.9% chance that your wife or your future wife will cheat, and because of that stigma of cheating will you refuse to marry and have a family? ....please be realistic smiley
Realhommie:
Cheating cannot be normal, it never was and will never be.. It's absurd

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.