Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (104551 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Every human being is emotional. Anyone who says something else, lies to himself.

Hopefully men will realise that someday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
I understand, and the consequences of his actions is going to affect his family in the neatest future smiley
Mindfulness:

He is hurt and angry.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by ajakpe: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Allah wl ponish dat woman
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by mekzybling(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
One sin i can not FORGIVE and FORGET.
lol same thing i was saying before, thought I couldn't till it happened to me...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by kayti(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtyslap:
I know when the hotline bling, this could only mean one thing. I try bah?
ever since I left the city yooou gat a reputation for yourself now.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
semantics....even if your spouse neglects you,divorce!!!,cheating will never be understandable...

Statistics have it that people that are quick to scream 'SEMANTICS' during an argument do not clearly understand that word.

Understanding a concept is relative. It depends on exposure to the subject and IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dey der and be deceiving ya sef grin.....there's a 99.9% chance that all your partners you will ever involve yourself with will cheat on you. So how's that for normal? smiley
9jaBloke:

No it's not
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I understand, and the consequences of his actions is going to affect his family in the neatest future smiley

Acting on his feelings was fo.olish although understandable. This is what happens when men claim that they are not emotional. grin They never learn to transform their negative emotions into something positive. undecided

Byvan03 wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na woman own go get headline . it's normal for guys and good for us to feel what you describe
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If it wasn't normal cheating would be scarce but it's not ..... dey der na cheesy there's a 99.9% chance that your wife or your future wife will cheat, and because of that stigma of cheating will you refuse to marry and have a family? ....please be realistic smiley
You're funny, 99.9% chance?

Please how did you arrive at that stat? Would like to know.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm glad you've accepted that fact smiley....other men should learn how to accept that fact too smiley
Mindfulness:

Acting on his feelings was fo.olish although understandable. This is what happens when men claim that they are not emotional. grin They never learn to transform their negative emotions into something positive. undecided

Byvan03 wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If it wasn't normal cheating would be scarce but it's not ..... dey der na cheesy there's a 99.9% chance that your wife or your future wife will cheat, and because of that stigma of cheating will you refuse to marry and have a family? ....please be realistic smiley

Please how did you arrive at that stat? Would like to know b4 i go any further.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm glad you've accepted that fact smiley....other men should learn how to accept that fact too smiley

And who told you I was a man? grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Byvan03 wink

Very right on that. A woman will not pull such a dumb stunt because she will calculate the possible outcome and decide it is not a plausible course of action.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't need to prove that stat....experience will prove it to you in the nearest future, unless you're a person that love to be in denial.... experience is the best teacher smiley
Realhommie:

Please how did you arrive at that stat? Would like to know b4 i go any further.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
byvan03:

Very right on that. A woman will not pull such a dumb stunt because she will calculate the possible outcome and decide it is not a plausible course of action.

She is at least less likely to. wink
ItsQuinn:
Cheating is normal my dear smiley

Queen. I hope you have been a good girl since the last time?

Cheating is abnormal, but the society only allows it because sex sells. The fact that there are stringent laws preventing cheating in examinations (relationship between you and the examination body) means there can actually be laws to promote fidelity in 'marriages' and prosecute anyone found guilty.
But the society is hypocritical. They know the right thing but they promote the wrong things for gains.

If you doubt that the society considers cheating abnormal, check out briefly what happens to celebs caught in the mess and their career afterwards e.g Tiger woods.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sorry my bad smiley....let me rephrase, all men should learn to accept that fact smiley
Mindfulness:

And who told you I was a man? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

She is at least less likely to. wink

Am yet to see a woman that will expose her husband 's nude pics, I haven't even seen one that exposed that of a mistress. They come here all the time complaining of nudes sent by mistresses, yet they aren't uploading their pics for the world to share in their sexiness. That counts for something, women manage emotions better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
he said its is understandable...am sorry that is semantics....I do not agree with that,it is ot understandable..if your husband cannot take care of you sexually,then leave!!!...Amen to your prayer
Ermmmmm, b4 anything else, cheating is both ways..

He said people cheat for various reasons, while some are understandable others are not. However, no reason whatsoever is justifiable... Bro the statement is simple and self explanatory na, finally we're all even saying same thing.

You're saying rather than cheat, one should leave and he's saying cheating is wrong for no reason justifies it and i agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by dirtyslap(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
kayti:
ever since I left the city yooou gat a reputation for yourself now.
sleeping with the guys have never seen before.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Dey der and be deceiving ya sef grin.....there's a 99.9% chance that all your partners you will ever involve yourself with will cheat on you. So how's that for normal? smiley

Lol. Quinn, I know many ladies are etched in the popular 'All Men Cheat' opinion but it's absolutely not true.

Yes, people cheat on their partners but 99.9% is way too high and even if it is accurate, it still doesn't make it normal.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't need to prove that stat....experience will prove it to you in the nearest future, unless you're a person that love to be in denial.... experience is the best teacher smiley
Nothing adds up here at all.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
byvan03:

Am yet to see a woman that will expose her husband 's nude pics, I haven't even seen one that exposed that of a mistress. They come here all the time complaining of nudes sent by mistresses, yet they aren't uploading their pics from the world to share in their sexiness. That counts for something, women manage emotions better.

Emotional Intelligence dear! wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Realhommie:
Ermmmmm, b4 anything else, cheating is both ways..

He said people cheat for various reasons, while some are understandable others are not. However, no reason whatsoever is justifiable... Bro the statement is simple and self explanatory na, finally we're all even saying same thing.

You're saying rather than cheat, one should leave and he's saying cheating is wrong for no reason justifies it and i agree.

Guy, excuse my pidgin; your head correct die.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
If it's abnormal it would be scarce but it's not smiley....the reason why society allow it is because there's nothing they can do about it and because they are also guilty or not guilty of the act themselves, don't forget humans have free will to choose, they've learned to embrace it, sex is life smiley
Generals03:

Queen. I hope you have been a good girl since the last time?

Cheating is abnormal, but the society only allows it because sex sells. The fact that there are stringent laws preventing cheating in examinations (relationship between you and the examination body) means there can actually be laws to promote fidelity in 'marriages' and prosecute anyone found guilty.
But the society is hypocritical. They know the right thing but they promote the wrong things for gains.

If you doubt that the society considers cheating abnormal, check out briefly what happens to celebs caught in the mess and their career afterwards e.g Tiger woods.

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
9jaBloke:

Statistics have it that people that are quick to scream 'SEMANTICS' during an argument do not clearly understand that word.

Understanding a concept is relative. It depends on exposure to the subject and IQ.
statistics?...source?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
na who dem catch be thief, can that man swear that since the swore at the alter "till death do us part",he has never muemuesugbe with another lady?,but the woman self, if you can't stay in the marriage leave Abeg everyone knows Nigerian culture is anti-women all thanks to our misogynistic forefathers who made the traditions,if he was the one that cheated you will still be blamed not to talk of when it is you that does the cheating, na slaughter house straight
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
For example; are you saying because 99.9% of people like to have their bath in the morning still doesn't make it normal? ....is that what you're telling me sad
9jaBloke:

Lol. Quinn, I know many ladies are etched in the popular 'All Men Cheat' opinion but it's absolutely not true.

Yes, people cheat on their partners but 99.9% is way too high and even if it is accurate, it still doesn't make it normal.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sorry my bad smiley....let me rephrase, all men should learn to accept that fact smiley

No problem. smiley

Those who don't have a learning disability will. grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nazacent: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
When you marry wife you met @ the club and socialmedia.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
(singing)
You used to call me on my cellphone
Late night when you need my love

Abeg make pesin help me complete am.
dirtyslap:
I know when the hotline bling, this could only mean one thing. I try bah?

These days, all I do is
Wonder if you are bending over backwards for someone else
Wonder if you are rolling up a backwoods for someone else
Doing things I taught you, getting nasty for someone else
You don't need no one else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.