Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave (3402 Views)

Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy? / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / What Will Be Your Relationship Status If Your Gf/bf Reads Your Social Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by finally1(m): 3:28am On Oct 16, 2016
[b] step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 2) the girl you cheat with MUST BE HOT. if shes ugly plan wont work

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, , she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then she will say "yeah your totally right"

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2016
what psychotic drivel undecided
~~
but I'll play along.
Yer no asset,what makes you irreplaceable? undecided
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by ednut1(m): 4:23am On Oct 16, 2016
what nonsense did i just read
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by prettyjo(f): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2016
mstchewwwwwwwwww
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by divineappo(m): 4:26am On Oct 16, 2016
finally1:
[b] step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 2) the girl you cheat with MUST BE HOT. if shes ugly plan wont work

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, , she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then she will say "yeah your totally right"

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you
[/b]
@OP: u are a threat to the society

5 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by harffie(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2016
prettyjo:
mstchewwwwwwwwww
lol, oniranu na op second name..
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by daewoorazer(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2016
OP... We the street give you kudos man... U nailed it.... Treat ur gfs like dat....never ur wife!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by hopeforcharles(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2016
divineappo:
@OP: u are a threat to the society
Hahahhahahaahhahah, this is an epic reply,
Well this control stuff is just not fair, I don't support it
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by tonaydo(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2016
with this useless post I can see through your sense

you no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by twentyk(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2016
this is crap...I don't want a slave nor a zombie in a relationship mehn.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Alhajipablo(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2016
True but very wrong
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by cuvox(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2016
why have a slave when you can have a partner!?

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by LoRdCaT(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2016
ednut1:
what nonsense did i just read
My bruva.. I am shocked beyond words at the sheer stupidity of this madman.

Mackbrooklyn/Mcbrooklyn please come.. This is the craziest dude on NL. He can't be cured and his disease is transferable. He must be contained! Smallville10 please prepare the isolation unit ASAP.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Movesz(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
too many mad people on nairaland
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Op is obviously dreaming. grin grin

Treat your girl like trash and watch another treat her like a queen. smiley

Don't come here to tell stories that touch later tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by harffie(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

op is craeezy....I saw this and just smiled... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
And why would anyone want to do this? undecided
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

Is jerk guys that treat girls like Queens...soon d girl will be sent into boredom of life and be looking for guys that's more worst than a jerk...Ladies are not made queen, there is no such thing lyk queen. D real Queens in d world are frm UK e.g Queen Elizabeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Pheals(f): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2016
undecided some people fail to understand this! That rubbish may not work and it may ruin your relationship

Life Is not about your policies all the time -- Bukola elemide "AsA"

U can't turn us to slave, I don't give a Bleep. ...
Gotta dump u ni! !

"Some dumping are good for the right person to pick you up"

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Majesticniyi(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2016
I wish your sister's boyfriend reads this and uses it on her.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by geez18(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
this is one seriously pained nigga...! OP the girl that did this to you is really mean.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2016
How to treat nigerian girls to get dat kitten like it is ur own lies in your body languages and these fake personality below:

0.Tell her you will marry he and condition her brain that you are more appealing than any other guys in her parameter.

1.Laugh and Smile to her at all times. .It's their weak point..jokes will be good.

2. Act like u secured even when you are not

3. Pretend you are rich..or having a rich ideas

4. Tell lies that will make her happy

5. Always use bait that she likes to invite her to your domicile

6.Pretend not to see all her mistakes..don't correct her

7. Always say something positive in her sight anything negative must be at her back.

8.Promise her many things even wot u will give her in twenty years time.

9.Cheat but don't tell her u did, if she finds out herself, be secured, stay positive and do not apologise.

10.Act like you trust her always and always say good things abt her. you can say otherwise at her back if u want

Shout to all the Yoruba demon in the making...d kitten us nw urz
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by finally1(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
geez18:
this is one seriously pained nigga...! OP the girl that did this to you is really mean.

yea
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by asahnwaKC: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
You are about to meet your ancestors.. angry
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by NevetsIbot(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
You're the biggest mumu I've seen on NL
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Is jerk guys that treat girls like Queens...soon d girl will be sent into boredom of life and be looking for guys that's more worst than a jerk...Ladies are not made queen, there is no such thing lyk queen. D real Queens in d world are frm UK e.g Queen Elizabeth.
Guess you missed the deliverance service. grin

Go see your pastor. ASAP

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
How to treat nigerian girls to get dat kitten like it is ur own lies in your body languages and these fake personality below:

0.Tell her you will marry he and condition her brain that you are more appealing than any other guys in her parameter.

1.Laugh and Smile to her at all times. .It's their weak point..jokes will be good.

2. Act like u secured even when you are not

3. Pretend you are rich..or having a rich ideas

4. Tell lies that will make her happy

5. Always use bait that she likes to invite her to your domicile

6.Pretend not to see all her mistakes..don't correct her

7. Always say something positive in her sight anything negative must be at her back.

8.Promise her many things even wot u will give her in twenty years time.

9.Cheat but don't tell her u did, if she finds out herself, be secured, stay positive and do not apologise.

10.Act like you trust her always and always say good things abt her. you can say otherwise at her back if u want

Shout to all the Yoruba demon in the making...d kitten us nw urz
Ideas of a pussy starved nigga undecided

I hope it won't take you too long to realize that its not all about the pussay . smiley smiley
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can't believe I just read this crap.

If I am your gf, you cheat on me, I dump your silly ass. Who tf needs you. I will just sing to the left, to the left to you and replace your pathetic ass
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
what now undecided

i am as baffled as Adam on Mothers Day! shocked

Your ignorance is astounding

You are an unequivocally subliterate subhuman

malingering chronically flatulent assault on the ocular senses.

flagitious irredeemably boring offense to all of good taste and decency." # trash brain
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by NnamdiN: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hope you realize Your sisters and daughters would be other people' girlfriends someday?
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by marshborn(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
What the op is trying to say in summary is that girls don't like guys who are overly nice ....and that is very correct!!
Re: How To Turn Your GF Into Your Mental Slave by McBro0klyn: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
My bruva.. I am shocked beyond words at the sheer stupidity of this madman.

Mackbr.ooklyn/Mcbrookly.n please come.. This is the craziest dude on NL. He can't be cured and his disease is transferable. He must be contained! Smallvi.lle10 please prepare the isolation unit ASAP.

We're going to work on that ASAP Bruh, we're sorry for whatever damages he has done cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why No Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party? / Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: My Crazy New Year Sex With An Akwa Ibom Girl / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.