Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage (23468 Views)

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Father Of Katsina Minor Wants His Daughter Returned A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by myanonymouse: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Innomach:
Could this have happened in any other part of the country without the police and other security agencies not dealing with the culprits as they deserve? But here we are, having the commissioner of police begging abductors to please let go of their victim.

Nigeria has two constitutions. The one for Islamic north is different. That's why the only bold tribe in Nigeria wants to leave this demonic union with the barbarians.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by cosade(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
EHMIR:
The most crucial question here is why did she leave home,and nobody cared to ask!

If you can make this contribution, then I expect you to know the meaning of "minor".

A minor is a person under the age of full legal responsibility.

So if you care to know, she cannot be held accountable for her "leaving home". The irresponsible adult that should act as her guardian is the one that defiled her. May he reap the benefits of this irresponsible act.

In a decent clime that irresponsible adult would be in jail now, where he rightly belong. Unfortunately, this is a lawless society where some nonentities are apparently above the law. Shame to them all and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by cosade(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:
Wow! Nigeria has become like, pakistan, Afhganistan and the saudi, what next? People marrying their cousins and nieces? That's if they are not already doing that.
I say put all them dullards in the other room or kitchen angry

First cousins do get married in the North, that was one of the cultural shocks I encountered in Yola in the 80s, when I was working there.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by d33types: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
EHMIR:
The most crucial question here is why did she leave home,and nobody cared to ask!
You are a cursed fellow already.
As a minor, why she left home is inconsequential.she cannot make such binding decisions.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by idesylvester(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
quote author=Collenshy2020 post=50237261]what sort of trash is this, so to marry is now a do or die affair, ds is so uncalled for, this where ministry of women affairs should intervene, FIDA inclusive.
All this forceful marriage incidents keeps increasing on a daily basis, the annoying fact is that those who are suppose to stand up against this ungodly act aren't doing so.[/quote] when our so called presido is leadin d campaign that his wife blongs 2 d kitchen n oda room... y them no force minor 2 blng 2 d oda room self. Shwweee
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by myanonymouse: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
These people are really mad

Its not madness. What was there motivation for such action? If not the furtherance of Islam. Its very rampant, the media does not report all of them.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
cosade:

First cousins do get married in the North, that was one of the cultural shocks I encountered in Yola in the 80s, when I was working there.
that is it! Then, nigeria is doomed! Are they also stoning women to death for been raped too? And chopping peoples hands off for stealing bread? Because they are hungry.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by seniorkachion(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
signature2012:
A very shameful act.
You mean northern muslims !
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by seniorkachion(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
CuteSOLJA:
FTC...!!
that's Northerners for you grin
You mean northern muslims !
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by seniorkachion(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
signature2012:
A very shameful act.
IN CAPITAL LETTERS !
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by Fenzyflames: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
kodded:

madridguy is the only mature apc supporter you can find here in nairaland smiley
True, i've come across his opinions from the other side that got some moral stands
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by olysexy(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
So sad
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by MrCEO69(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
madridguy:
1. Forced marriage is not recognized as lawful marriage. The relationship between the husband and wife is based upon mutual love and acceptance.

2. Marrying an underage girl is cruel and criminal.

“Ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness…” (Qur’an, 4:19)

What u just did is same as what u guys do against boko haram (i.e. When they eventually started attacking mosques). U just defend ur religion and left the culprit unharmed, or u dey fear the emir, because u sabi the quran pass am.. Laughs! Post it on ur Facebook/twitter/whatsapp/nairaland etc, "THAT THE EMIR OF OF KASTINA SHOULD RELEASE THE YOUNG GIRL!"

GUY SPEAKE OUT ELSE ALL THIS UNA DEFENDING GO BE LIKE BUHARI MEDIA AIDS, TRYING TO CLOSE HIS MESS!

This have been happening! I saw it happen in Gombe state, even Bauchi state. So it time to speak out, not quote the quran!

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by dubsy91(f): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:
Wow! Nigeria has become like, pakistan, Afhganistan and the saudi, what next? People marrying their cousins and nieces? That's if they are not already doing that.
I say put all them dullards in the other room or kitchen angry

Hausa muslims marry cousins everyday na...dats a norm
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by dubsy91(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
dis has bn happenning in d north since ages past...remember while i was growing up in kano, a christian girl was jazzed n next she left home to her "husband's" house n had even become muslim...d case kept bn adjourned by d Emir until d parents successfully abducted her n "waybilled"her immediately to d East...after som prayers she came bk to her self n explained eating at her hausa friends house after which d madness started...i never understood y my mom always warned me never to visit any of my hausà classmates in their houses until i started hearing such stories.God hlp us

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
She was charmed. Simple.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
this is child traffiking...the Emirates in d northern are forcing young christian girls into marriage and convertng them to islam...

this is the same method Boko haram use for Chibok girls.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by shanktang(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do we still have a country ?
I mean honestly, do we still have a country ?
All of these will not happen in a sane society.
God help you if you are poor in an environment like this.
It's a shame, a real big shame.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by ofuonyebi: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
where are the Nigerian women who used to protest for politicians...where are the so called human rights activists?...the ball of justice has been passed over to your legs...do something...quo?
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by diyaware: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
The worst thing that ever happened in the world is the idea of force religion and marriage. The emir is carrying Buhari's agenda. The no law enforcement in Nigeria but we have Islam enforcement. The IG should resign if can't rescue the girl from the agent of devil
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by reality2019(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2016
animal's in human skin what kind of behavior is this. The emir is also in support of this impunity.Jesus will save them.
Re: I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage by Masterclass32: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Prowizy2:

F0ool
True talk.
That guy for carry Ballon D'or if them dey give World Best for foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isoakpaefit Akaninyene Jimbo Uko: Kidnapper Wanted By Akwa Ibom Polic. Photo / 10 Unilag Girls Dead? / Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.