Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

It May Be You Tomorrow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It May Be You Tomorrow (338 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Olugbemiga Abiodun Aka DJ Olu To Be Buried Tomorrow At Ikoyi Vault (photo) / See Obituary: Pastor Ajidara To Be Buried Tomorrow In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It May Be You Tomorrow by Daveflex(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
IT MAY BE YOU TOMORROW:
Land belonging to the Apena Ola family of Iwerunkun village in Gbetu, Ibeju lekki area of lagos.The matter is in court ,still town planners went on to demolish the properties belonging to hard  working Nigerians. Please anybody with contact should pls call the appropriate authority, to call this people in alausa to order, stealing the villagers land, on pretext that is for government use.
Read and share until it get to the appropriate authority.

(1) (Reply)

How #6,600 Can Change Your Life / Technology In Banking, Should It Be A Thing Of Force? / Girl Gets Raped. Saved By Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.