Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! (29787 Views)

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / World's Food Day Oct 16th How I Celebrated / World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by deturla: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Remember last month, I dropped my documentary Journey of the slum in Ilaje, Lagos State.

I never knew some of the pictures I took would come to use today!

=============================================================

We all love FOOD, Yea?

Have you however pondered on the fact that there are some people: kids strugling with one of the 3 basics of life!

The feeling of struggle, joy and eventual happiness when we sight food, is all that comes to play in these #documentary #pictures!

These pictures will Inspire you.

As we celebrate the world's food day today, Remember to share that food with the needy!

Please share with your friends. Every child deserves to eat!

#BeInspired

4 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by ademasta(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm... Hungerbad undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by deturla: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by semasir: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2016
We live in a world of inequalities.... I appreciate God how much He has made me overcome that level and I hope to lend a hand too

13 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by deturla: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by deturla: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by deturla: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2016
One for the road.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by veekid(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
World food day? When there's no good for the masses in Nigeria
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by iykebest1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
good
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everyday is world food day to me lol

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by hikmojj(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
I no get am
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ewoooo shocked How did Nairalanders get my baby pishure.... I won't even say which one is me, take a guess... tongue God dey sha! grin

#ThrowBack

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Gabflex: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
dry.
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by SirHouloo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
I was expecting to see things like this... But.....

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by AlexCk: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think im feeling inspired already grin grin

Food shaaa,

Finally, food na boss biko
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by princebaby(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who world food day epp?
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by SaAbbas(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let us celebrate then

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by petrov10: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
deturla:
One for the road.

lala come and eat egg and butter here

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by sacra4real: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
made it to front page today. tanks be to God

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by princeonx: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
The girl in that second picture look like that ugly politician wey marry that fine woman Lara or so

3 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Evergreen4(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are we suppose to join the rest of the world in celebrating, when a bag of rice is 22,000 naira, Families can't afford 3 square meal a day ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by abrahym(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's well
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by rosieflower2(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Adebowhales(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Real guyz don't play temple run..... They go to d zoo, open d gate, slap the lion and start running.... Just_saying_tho...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by MeenalKd(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm..When food no dey..wetin we go celebrate

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by ajayiopy: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ji

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Ojutiti: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Check out the stories and choose a winner

Follow @ojutiti on Twitter & Instagram if you drive or get driven in a car

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by morgist(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
food

3 Likes

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016

THE OP SAYS THE PICTURES WILL INSPIRE ME, I THINK THEY JUST REMINDED ME OF HOW BROKEN THE SYSTEM IS.
UTTERLY DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR.

I SEE A BUNCH OF PALE, STARVING, MALNOURISHED KIDS AROUND MY STREET EVERYDAY WHILE I DRIVE BY TO THE CHURCH TO SEND ALL MY MONEY THROUGH THE PASTORS BANK ACCOUNT TO GOD, HOPING TO MAKE HEAVEN BECAUSE RELIGION HAS MADE ME TO BELIEVE THAT FEEDING AN IMAGINARY, MYTHICAL CREEPER IS MORE IMPORTANT AND PROFITABLE THAN FEEDING THE ONES IN NEED.
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

WORLD FOOD DAY, THE RICH AND COMFORTABLE ARE CELEBRATING WHILE THE POOR (INCLUDING KIDS) ARE STARVING.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by BIBILARY(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by agabaI23(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
1bkaye:
Everyday is world food day to me lol
Is this Ibkaye..with sweet Southern accent?
Re: Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
agabaI23:
Is this Ibkaye..with sweet Southern accent?
Lool what is a sweet southern accent please? cheesy

It's Ibkaye, hey agaba! Longest time, hope you're well smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.