Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. (680 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by Certitude(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2016
I was walking along a church this morning when I heard the man leading the prayer raised a point that "God should hear the prayers of everyone praying to him wherever they are." There was no mention of religion or denomination, To say that I was impressed is an understatement.
In contrast to this unselfish prayer point above, a friend told me of this other prayer point where they were told to pray that "God should recover my blessing stolen by (the devil, my enemies, anyone, etc. can't remember which). I have no problem with that prayer except that the prayer goes on to say that God should also in return steal back the enemy's blessing also. Now, that's ridiculous.
Let us read your opinion.
Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by alegbeleye(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
A prayer can never be ridiculous as long as God understands.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by Tolexander: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
alegbeleye:
Many prayers are ridiculous.

God doesn't give answers to many prayers because they seem ridiculous to Him!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by Certitude(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
alegbeleye:
Many will disagree.
Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by sorextee(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2016
A ridiculous one....

"all enemies, attacking my environmental well-being... Fall and die"
Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by orisa37: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
None really 'cos God is everything and can do everything that we rightfully, genuinely and wilfully ask Him to do for us.
Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by Certitude(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2016
orisa37:
None really 'cos God is everything and can do everything that we rightfully, genuinely and wilfully ask Him to do for us.
You must be a true christian.
Re: What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. by darbeelicous(f): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Many prayers are ridiculous.

God doesn't give answers to many prayers because they seem ridiculous to Him!
I hear.
And u know this because you are in Gods mind?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Acts Of Josias, A Murderer For Yahweh / Translation: The Key To Invincibility. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.