Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display (40043 Views)

The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) / Enugu Rangers Vs Salitas: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd February 2019 / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by ucee64(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
I rep 042 ...haterz go n win una own
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by davibid: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where are the supporters
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by amuokuko: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
that low bed trailer nah die, they cant even wash it at least..

Abeg who get Okpa here
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Coldfeet(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ipisi:

Yes Of course I am very much in support Nigeria football but anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Did you see the branded Ifeanyi Ubah supporters truck when they came to Lagos for the #NPFLFinalDay match with MFM FC?

It would cost them (the Club management and Enugu state govt) nothing to hire a clean and better truck with a well branded banners just for some hours of joyous parade. Remember they were paid 40 million Naira as champions and a fraction of that money if used well could go a long way.

So let's stop celebrating mediocrity for once in Nigeria... please

So because they were paid 40milion they should spend it on a fancy truck? Okay now that they didn't can you..... grin

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Robinhood477: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Young03:
long live Enugu state
proudly

#042#
pls bro. what is the mean of 042
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by amuokuko: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rexsul:
http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdollarcell.com%2F%3Fref%3D580302&h=yAQFEggZ6&enc=AZPrVNDXZcOJOej-W5smuuhAHwvX7HE2_BfT4yJ9Q1hgJpVJtpFBS74VqkTIG_7zEeuueGXP9NE3kf2gHdUDoEgNNqNpEitJYQuZQxAmiq-kOI_3nUyp3aQGwNqIBKBCsrrknMVWdGzg3BAuYpsNXqMvBC4g7YLXwqFuuzWoDY0nl4QS-VtiMXK-MdYSpR1RQtkDk93I4k4kekyznsI3YXpzOglmgcbMs03PPsA1qTjJYoKW-xx_8g1840MEjHo1hCI&s=1 use dz link to make cool cash during dz recession guyz...its only an advice though.

If u ve made cash ursef, u will go to google nd advertise...
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by biggz82: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Everything about 9ja na waste
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Onechancearmy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Coldfeet:
Still got the job done! So not funny.

My prayer point. May you never develop coldfeet on day of your wedding. It is well with you. wink
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by amuokuko: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Robinhood477:

Its an Illuminatti code used to sell Okpa in enugu..

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by jaytime(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
What is wrong with the truck in this recession? How fantastic were the stadia they used in the league, how fantastic were the officiating and organisation of the league itself? Instead of us to bother ourselves on things that are important, we are trying to make news out of frivolities. Did that truck breakdown during the procession? Would it have been better if they budgeted millions of hard earned public fund to use luxury motorcade and even looted part of the money? Naija sef! This is for the Street jare. #StreetTiTakeOver

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Coldfeet(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Onechancearmy:

My prayer point. May you never develop coldfeet on day of your wedding. It is well with you. wink
grin grin grin grin Amen o!!! And you too.

Im married though wink

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Coldfeet(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:

Its an Illuminatti code used to sell Okpa in enugu..
lolz epic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by eflintsone(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
This human for you mehn ... All praise despite such display of shame from a nigerian champion... They can easily afford to hire an open roof double decker bus and give it the best flaunt .. Had it been it was a hausa based club like kano pillars , el kanemi this same pple pouring praise here will be the same pple saying all sort of wrong thing about the north...they will say wetin hausa know , them no go skool, e.t.c ... All i can see here is pure shame from a nigerian champion

2 Likes

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by eflintsone(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Coldfeet:
So because they were paid 40milion they should spend it on a fancy truck? Okay now that they didn't can you..... grin
renting a fancy open roof bus will not cost more than 200k for a day ... So rangers cant afford that??

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Legend87(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
kenzysmith:
suffer wet in dem use take dey carry cow name dem use take dey Carry humans SMG spit on the floor wan mumu dey day make Dangote go buy club laff in English man utd for life

Now, i've seen.. Pidgin English isn't comon at all. If u could fail in both Pidgin & English Language, i wonder how people can comprehend with whatever u're sayingtongue

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by yadnus1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
An open-top bus built for this purpose costs less than N50m,as a state owned club(and a club of that pedigree)could comfortably afford one.

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by emsco(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don laff tire for here
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by lozanni(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
watered:
Haters pls go get yourselves some love. Proudly 042.
I Rep New Heaven

Great. I lived in Monrovia street, New Haven, as a little kid back in the day.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by MXrep: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol, some people with culture of wastefulness will be saying rubbish, after wasting their club's money on owambe they will be battling with relegation. Rangers, save your money to defend your cup next season
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by kolaish(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op, you are right on point. They could have done better, the packaging is disgraceful to Nigerian football to say the least. it is packaging that makes the european leagues more exciting than other leagues in the world. nevertheless, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE COAL CITY BOYS, I AM INDEED PROUD OF YOUR FEAT. how i wish my shooting stars could win the league next season.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Keneking:
They would have spent N600million for this trophy parade grin grin grin

Useless government grin

- But which time 3SC, Ikorodu United, MFM go win their own trophy sef grin

when yah papa start playing for them.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Africa and poverty are like... abeg help me attach that Zuma's picture.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
That looks ugly, barbaric and ridiculous.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Young03(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Robinhood477:

state code for Enugu state

Enugu z entirely known as #042

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Damibiz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
I hear say officialz carry the 40milion enter...#the other room

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by belzabull(f): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
With all the chest beating, this is all Enugu( the SE capital) can come up with for a team that achieved such a great feat as this. Too bad!!!

Bookmarking this thread for another day...
shameless ABOBAKU

At least Enugu is still better than Ibadam, capital of Brown roof republic. Before you beat your empty flat chest, know it that non of your yolowba clubs could win ordinary rubber tea cup let alone NPFL cup

Go drown yourself in miserable envy, Mr afo-ojor
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Caveatemptor(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ipisi:

Yes Of course I am very much in support Nigeria football but anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Did you see the branded Ifeanyi Ubah supporters truck when they came to Lagos for the #NPFLFinalDay match with MFM FC?

It would cost them (the Club management and Enugu state govt) nothing to hire a clean and better truck with a well branded banners just for some hours of joyous parade. Remember they were paid 40 million Naira as champions and a fraction of that money if used well could go a long way.

While congratulating Rangers on winning the League again,after so many years,I agree with the OP,that this is a very mediocre way of parading a trophy. That truck looks dirty and dangerous.
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by proeast(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
kenzysmith:
suffer wet in dem use take dey carry cow name dem use take dey Carry humans SMG spit on the floor wan mumu dey day make Dangote go buy club laff in English man utd for life
Wtf is this? Bro, I would appreciate if you write in your mother tongue or pidgeon English next time. It was a great torture trying to understand what you wrote yet I failed in the end!!

1 Like

Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by Kyllahmc(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Afonjas and Zombies you guys should just quit all these hating. *singing* WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. ..
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by baddosky1: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ipisi:

If the Govt hires a beautiful 2016 Mack truck, you or someone else will still come to NL and open a thread with a title like, "See the kind of expensive truck that Rangers Used in Celebrating their Trophy" and then abuse the state govt of wasteful spending while the poor masses are suffering!

Human beings are insatiable!
Re: Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display by muller101(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op u are sick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng / Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The All-Time Leading Goalscorer In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.