Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) (45147 Views)

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
As shared by Ikenna.....

'Name: Ada blessing Uzoma
No5 Akinbayode street Munshin Lagos
Boarded Edison Motors
Vehicle Number: 566
Lag to Nnewi on 14/10/2016
base on the ticket found on her was seen lying dead in Nnewi very close to St. Mary Anglican Church Nnewi.
Anybody that knows this person or her relation should pls communicate their relatives.
So painful that Nigeria police and Federal Road Safety Commission passed multiple time that route but couldn't make any effort of removing the body remain till now. This is not horrible'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/who-knows-this-accident-victim-who-died.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016

1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by bigzic(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
RIP

7 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by ezechueze(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
R.I.P.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't knw her but I will ask my neighbours if dey do
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by tolexy123: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
rip
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Tremor007: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rest in peace dear lady. Everybody must answer that call one day.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by veekid(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jesus Christ
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oh GOD

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by inforesource: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
The question should be, what is Edison Motors doing to reach the family or friends?

Also OP, I don't understand the scenario you painted there. She was found in Nnewi dead, and she was travelling from Lagos to Nnewi? It means she has reached her destination. That's according to your post. So was she dead on arrival or murdered? This story needs to be thoroughly investigated.

RIP dear.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Have you thank Your GOD today??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by callmescandy: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rip to her!! A call that we must all answer sinner or later but oh lord help us die a good death not this horrible way!!

May the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace

May thier soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by megareal: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
I pray someone knows her here on nairaland. RIP lady. May we never be abandoned even in death.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by clinton21: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Munshin people make una do something please
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by kikake: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Zoo Republic.

Road safety and police passed several times and couldn't remove her.

Everybody is after oil revenues - from president to the last police recruit.

6 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by hobermener: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good lord!
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by kikake: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Johnrisky3333:

when eeeediots have access to www.

4 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by hobermener: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Johnrisky3333:
Dude fear God nah!!! Haba!!! For this kind thread

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by bennymark(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country!
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by airsaylongcon: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everybody got too die sometime, hope your funeral, never gets shot up, bullets tear through innocents... Nas (One Mic)

First hand experience from loosing a loved one from RTA. RIP
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by xreal: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
RIP madam.

I can see u are in peace now - yes, from ur smiling face.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
No data base to check up accident victims...no structure...just a useless country... undecided

Are we even citizens of Nigeria I ask.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by rosalieene(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by collinsJn(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Well,Point Of correction. She was Never An accident Victim. I was Just Few Seconds late After She Died @ That Spot.
According To Eye witnesses She Just Slumped and Died. Get Ur Facts Right.
RIP To Her.

3 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
But 9ja is damn cast o. Haba!

So not even an iota of dignity for someone who died so tragically?

The police, Road safety, Edison motor or anybody has sought to locate her address in Mushin or at least take the body to the mortuary? shocked shocked

Which kind country be this sef??

How can people be encouraged to care about Nigeria if Nigeria gives no damn if you are alive or dead? shocked shocked

RIP young lady. No doubt you are in a better place now.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Vaxt(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
This news is incomplete how did u know the bus number n the name of the bus, when they normally take the body to the police themselves, lie lie news
Come be very careful wen lying b4 some terrible happen to u mr lia ewu fake news promoter

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Alas! every soul shall taste death. She left her loved ones not knowing that they shall never see her alive forever. Adieu madam
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by Olanna45(f): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
collinsJn:
Well,Point Of correction. She was Never An accident Victim. I was Just Few Seconds late After She Died @ That Spot.
According To Eye witnesses She Just Slumped and Died. Get Ur Facts Right.
RIP To Her.
so tragic. This how one boy slumped in church toilet today. What if someone wasn't around when he slumped?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm just speechless... Sighs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos. / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.