Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (37640 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ebosie11(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
As shared by Williams.....

'Live: thanksgiving service organized for the released Chibok girls'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/thanksgiving-service-organised-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by yeyeboi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Second FTC Today grin

Dedicating this FTC to Lai Muhammad and the APC for the endless lies and deceiving cry embarassed

If you don't believe this are part of the missing chibok girls click like if you believe click share.

As for me I no believe kobo

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by DEXTROVERT: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
According
to
that
Emir
that
married
forcefully
that
14yr old
Christian
Girl.

These
Girls
Can
Now
Procede
To
OTHER ROOM

12 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by kogistar: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
chibok girls abduction is a scammmmm

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by efits: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by tonytony208(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Next line of action is to use chibok girls to distract Nigerian's attention from buhari's many failures and his "other room" new release.

44 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by yjgm(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Happy for them. A new lease of life

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by yakamata(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
v
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by gurunlocker: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
What season and episode does this film reach now? I know we would have finish watching before 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Freedom at last...... We will keep praying for the release of others.

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by olatade(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
so happy for them

4 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by martineverest(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
tonytony208:
Nest line of action is to use chibok girls to distract Nigeria's attention form buharis many failures.
u ve got many problems

9 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Aitee1: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
tonytony208:
Nest line of action is to use chibok girls to distract Nigeria's attention form buharis many failures.

I'm telling you!!!

22 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by uchman80(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
To God almighty be glorified

4 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Out of 100 them releas 21 and we dey celebrate as if we don win world cup undecided undecided
I dey shame for this country cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Moreoffaith(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
I still don't believe this poo.

15 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by mencade5(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I came here to say that 'buhari is the most useless president in the whole world'.

*runs before Dss locate me*

18 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by tpbehappy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
You are what you are. #insanity in high places . That is the word for you. I leave u to ur conscience.
kogistar:

6 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by babs01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by moses93(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
they're now chibok women o cos from what I heard, almost all of them gave birth to bokoharam junior
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Titto93(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
What are the doing here when they're supposed to be in the other room

meanwhile, Name 5 kitchen utensils:
1. Frying Pan
2. Spoons
3. Plates
4. Aisha Buhari

5. "Turning Stick"

Nigerians are wicked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jesus Christ is Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by adexfrosh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
kogistar:
shocked
kogistar:
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by totorimi: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
kogistar:

Yes, Bubu, Sheti, Ndums and America know it

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by discusant: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chihok kidnap is part of the Islamization project which northern Nigeria Muslims have for all of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by adexfrosh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
kogistar:
shocked
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by tonytony208(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:
u ve got many problems
yes you are right. I've got problems with a useless government that lives on nothing other than lies and propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Shemkaz09: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
sorry, Chibok gal or women?
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Moreoffaith:
I still don't believe in all this shit.
Arangee embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by sakalisis(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Okay na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.