Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! (23862 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlexCk:

grin grin
He is educating her monstrously ignorant mind!

and you are here talking trash undecided

maniacal dull-witted delinquent who has delusions of adequacy #garbage truck

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:

You need not create a thread to either encourage or promote black women ...not taking sides...bleaching is an epidemic that has come to stay and no matter what you say or advice against it, who wants to bleach will bleach...it's a choice.

it all boils down to self esteem

Wherever you are right now you deserve warm kisses, soothing strokes on your nape, reassuring pats on the small of your back and a pair of masculine eyes on a person who adores you!

There's still hope for African women with people like you. You're confident in your skin and you know your beauty or the lack of it thereof has less to do with you skin colour. You're psychologically mature.

Let the ugly girls with odd facial features keep screaming "black is beautiful" as an excuse.

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Whites do not create topics like yours. Topics like : "WHITE BEAUTIES , YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL."

Lmao, you can't just pull facts out of your ass like that
White people do not creat topics like this? You definitely have to visit 4chan and see the amount of "white girls are the master race" thread on there. How they worship their aryan race, blonde hair blue eye goddess. Or how much disdain they have for anything that isn't white.

Bottom(no pun intended) line is, whites do create threads like this.

11 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by AlexCk: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

He is educating her monstrously ignorant mind!

and you are here talking trash undecided

maniacal dull-witted delinquent who has delusions of adequacy #garbage truck

Lol,

Talk to me hands bro,

3 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by mhisbliss(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:
Ok, so I saw a thread here on Nairaland, claiming dark skinned ladies are not feeling beautiful anymore. I don't really blame them to be honest because all what the media shows us are fair skinned ladies and perfectly bleached ones. Imagine growing up as a dark skinned teen and the people you admire (Singers, actresses etc) are all fair. Every song that comes out is about fair skinned ladies. Your own beauty as gone unnoticed. But hold on before you bleach that chocolate skin know thexactly dangers of skin bleaching:

Dark grey spots, skin cancer, acne, swelling of the skin, thinning of the skin, cataracts, setting down of fat on face, chest, upper back and stomach, increase in appetite and weight gain, osteoporosis, neurological and kidney damage due to high level of mercury used in the creams, psychiatric disorders, severe birth defects, asthma and liver damage

Besides why bleach anyway. Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan once said Dipped in chocolate, Bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty, my Lord she is a black woman!

That man definitely knew what he was saying because
Black is indeed beautiful!
OK, before some people start an E-war here. I am not saying fair skinned ladies are not beautiful. Jeez, I am 1 myself but being dark skinned does not make you ugly. Being beautiful has nothing to do with skin color and instead of bleaching, you should just take good care of your skin and you will get that glow. We all have our preferences. I don't care which kind of girl, you like but saying someone is ugly because she is dark skinned is WRONG! Pushing them to bleach their skin is WRONG! Ignoring their beauty is WRONG!

Check this out
angry tell them joor, fake people love fake things, proudly black

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

what now! undecided

Do you even know the meaning? @bolded

This poo is objectification at its finest

promoting "black" as beautiful undecided #garbage
Oh!! You have a problem with the use of the term "black" because of racial connations from the past??
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Jeez, is this person dumb? How many times should I say I am not dark skinned myself and why the hell should I use a bleaching cream when I am not

Trash!

The issue is obviously a personal one to you. Your emotions are raging and can be felt even across the expansive cyberspace. You are darkskinned. You've been bullied and this is you seeking a closure albeit temporary.

Upload your pictures on this thread to prove you AREN'T darkskinned. I expect you to hide under the excuse of "I like being anonymous" which would be typical.

To even out the score, I can upload several of my pictures right here.

The clock is ticking, we are waiting.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Trash!

The issue is obviously a personal one to you. Your emotions are raging and can be felt even across the expansive cyberspace. You are darkskinned. You've been bullied and this is you seeking a closure albeit temporary.

Upload your pictures on this thread to prove you AREN'T darkskinned. I expect you to hide under the excuse of "I like being anonymous" which would be typical.

To even out the score, I can upload several of my pictures right here.

The clock is ticking, we are waiting.smiley

Of course I like being anonymous and bullied? I want to see the person that will bully me loool. I don't feel the need to prove myself, I don't have self esteem issues. I don't want to see your picture too because I am not interested in yours but if you are bent on seeing me, you can come to my house

6 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

Lmao, you can't just pull facts out of your ass like that
White people do not creat topics like this? You definitely have to visit 4chan and see the amount of "white girls are the master race" thread on there. How they worship their aryan race, blonde hair blue eye goddess. Or how much disdain they have for anything that isn't white.

Bottom(no pun intended) line is, whites do create threads like this.

Another twisted reality to distort the truth.

Do you realize on of the most offensive things to say to a white person is "Damn! you look white! " or "Damn! you look pale!"?

Do you realize yearly more and more white people spend hours tanning in the sun or using artificial tanners because THEY DON'T WANT TO BE TOO WHITE?

Google the sales statistics for tanning products, nude, tanning beaches and tanning machines then you'd realize your comment should have remained only in one place - in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh!! You have a problem with the use of the term "black" because of racial connations from the past??
racial? undecided

you confuse objectification for racism cheesy ignorant illiteracy

My point is this! its not "necessary" to explain or prove that black is beautiful, any one with a sane mind is aware

talking about it or promoting such notions is wrong! #intractable girl angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Of course I like being anonymous and bullied?
I want to see the person that will bully me loool. I don't feel the need to prove myself, I don't have self esteem issues. I don't want to see your picture too because I am not interested in yours but if you are bent on seeing me, you can come to my house

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the cliched, predictable reply of a two-faced liar.

By the way, the curse on you about using lightening creams still stands even though you've been failing to address it.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Fadedjeans: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
So far, the only 'dark skinned beauty' I've seen on this thread is Alek wek. Op the pictures you've put up are overly edited pictures of ladies who have too much make up on. And personally I think it's not necessary; this idea of black is beautiful. Beauty is subjective. Lastly, if you're trying to encourage black women to be proud of their own skin, use natural pictures. These ones just aren't it, you and I know.

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol,

Talk to me hands bro,
its talk to my hands* #get some education

i am not your "bro" undecided offensive notion

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

racial? undecided

you confuse objectification for racism cheesy ignorant illiteracy

My point is this! its not "necessary" to explain or prove that black is beautiful, any one with a sane mind is aware

talking about it or promoting such notions is wrong! #intractable girl angry
BIG SIGH . I should have known you couldn't engage in a debate without flinging insults undecided
~
I made no claim objectification was racism.
~
Making this POSITIVE thread is not a problem. If you don't like it....GET OUT undecided!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the cliched, predictable reply of a two-faced liar.

By the way, the curse on you about using lightening creams still stands even though you've been failing to address it.

The thing is I don't believe in that curse thing and those olden age stuffs but that is a topic for another day grin

A liar? Because I don't stoop myself down to your level and upload my pix grin. Dude I don't have to prove somebody i don't know, I don't care for and most important thing someone as dumb as you are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Another twisted reality to distort the truth.

Do you realize on of the most offensive things to say to a white person is "Damn! you look white! " or "Damn! you look pale!"?

Do you realize yearly more and more white people spend hours tanning in the sun or using artificial tanners because THEY DON'T WANT TO BE TOO WHITE?

Google the sales statistics for tanning products, nude, tanning beaches and tanning machines then you'd realize your comment should have remained only in one place - in your head.

Missing the point entirely.

"whites dont create thread worshiping their color"
"Prove to him that white also do it"

Changes topic completely almost resorting to ad-hominem.

C'mon mark, this is unlike you.

8 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
AlexCk:

grin grin

Maybe he likes you that's why he's being annoying,
Hehehe

Accursed offspring of mutant bonobo chimpanzee!

Intelligent folks who've registered their presence on this thread have stated their case for and against the justification for creating of the thread and the central idea therein.

You, shamelessly, have done nothing more than asslick an anonymous girl with battle a low self-esteem which is testament to the fact that you are dumber than a horse-shoe nail.

I'm here for the intellectual stimulation provided by threads about topical social issues and not seeking to stick my head in anyone's natural orifice. That's your job - face it.

If you make as much as throw a shade again, however subtle, I'd put paid all other arguments and make you regret the day you registered an account on Nairaland. Try me! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

Missing the point entirely.

"whites dont create thread worshiping their color"
"Prove to him that white also do it"

Changes topic completely almost resorting to ad-hominem.

C'mon mark, this is unlike you.

He has issues comprehending sentences grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by EmperorLee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Intelligent folks who've registered their presence on this thread have stated their case for and against the justification for creating of the thread and the central idea therein.

You, shamelessly, have done nothing more than asslick an anonymous girl with battle a low self-esteem which is testament to the fact that you are dumber than a horse-shoe nail.

I'm here for the intellectual stimulation provided by threads about topical social issues and not seeking to stick my head in anyone's natural orifice. That's your job - face it.

If you make as much as throw a shade again, however subtle, I'd put paid all other arguments and make you regret the day you registered an account on Nairaland. Try me! smiley

cheesy cheesy Been expecting this since I saw the guy's post grin cheesy Wicked.

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Noticed something on this thread.

One retard is trying his best to be termed blunt and intelligent, while the other guy is really sound but too opinionated.

Intelligence comes naturally Jones, not by being toutish and barking tags.

6 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

This person has done nothing to you. AlexCk sry he has mental issues.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
BIG SIGH . I should have known you couldn't engage in a debate without flinging insults undecided
~
I made no claim objectification was racism.
~
Making this POSITIVE thread is not a problem. If you don't like it.... GET OUT undecided!!!!!!!
Dont you ever try @bolded again! #enabling trash
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Then thing is I don't believe in that curse thing and those olden age stuffs but that is a topic for another day grin

A liar? Because I don't stoop myself down to your lever and upload my pix grin. Dude I don't have to prove somebody i don't know, I don't care for and most important thing someone as dumb as you anything

But curses work! You're prove of it. An old witch placed a curse on you at birth so you grew up into an ugly, self-hating person.

Truly good-looking people are never scared of uploading their pictures.

You're downright ugly and scared of being criticized if you upload a picture of your face. I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that users who go great lengths to prevent their pictures from being seen turn out ugly when revealed. cheesy

Mine's on my DP. I can upload ten here on this thread 'cause I have a very healthy self-esteem and confident of my looks.

Poo-faced raccoon!
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:

Dont you ever try @bolded again! #enabling trash
you don't like it grin well then.....
.........GET OUT,David undecided!!!!!!!
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

But curses work! You're prove of it. An old witch placed a curse on you at birth so you grew up into an ugly, self-hating person.

Truly good-looking people are never scared of uploading their pictures.

You're downright ugly and scared of being criticized if you upload a picture of your face. I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that users who go great lengths to prevent their pictures from being seen turn out ugly when revealed. cheesy

Mine's on my DP. I can upload ten here on this thread 'cause I have a very healthy self-esteem and confident of my looks.

Poo-faced raccoon!

Truly good looking people don't need to be praised on the INTERNET. They are praised everyday. They don't need to PROVE themselves. They don't shout out hey I am beautiful since they already KNOW they are.

Now u r sounding like a child. Looooool like a baby whining look at my dp I am handsome looool. Seriously dude. Gosh knows how I hate such guys. It is so embarrassing like wtf u r man for Christ sake seeking attention like a baby loooool. Such a baby

10 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by senibo1: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

This person has done nothing to you. AlexCk sry he has mental issues.
its okay, let go home

you made your point, don't force it on them

happy birthday ellacute45 ban know let me wish you
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TSOM(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy cheesy Been expecting this since I saw the guy's post grin cheesy Wicked.

Alexck is a knuckleheaded beaver. Instead of watching from the sidelines and making observations where fit, he's resorted to keep proving his mum right for exchanging him to gain a Butterfly Sewing Machine.

Even Jesusboiy would seem like Michael Faraday when compared to him.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
senibo1:
its okay, let go home

you made your point, don't force it on them

happy birthday ellacbbute45 ban know let me wish you

Thanks smiley
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by senibo1: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
ellacute45:

Thanks smiley
ah! are you here? thought you gone to bed long ago

black is beautiful, ain't it?
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
senibo1:
ah! are you here? thought you gone to bed long ago

black is beautiful, ain't it?

I'm still awake sha

Yea it is smiley
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by LuvU2: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by EmperorLee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Ale xck is a knuckleheaded beaver. Instead of watching from the sidelines and making observations where fit

True that though but then again hey, some people can't just keep to the sidelines you know?

Even Jesusboiy would seem like Michael Faraday when compared to him.

Hahahahahahahahhaha Now that's hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.