Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man (33496 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by anthonydunamis: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
DeeTus:
LOL! You're as weak as your president. If you really wanted to be a lover man, why didn't you buy washing machine? cheesy

Don't you know she will hold it against you someday if she asks you to do the same thing and you aren't willing to do so?

But my president isn't providing 24 hours light, in case you have not noticed. grin grin On a more serious note, we should go into marriage to serve and not just be served.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Ngokafor(f): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
...@op you are certainly a man and not a boy.

...May God bless your home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by mysticgal(f): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

grin grin grin God has answered your prayers!
Amen... amen. Amen, amen ohhhhhhh, amen
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Collenshy2020(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chei O.P, you're indeed one of a kind, hope Mr Buhari learn a thing or two from people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by miss20(f): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
@op may God bless you and yours.you are a good man, your wife must be very proud of you.infact you just made my day and also proved that all hope is not lost for nigerian men.

Seriously, its high time the both parties in marraige came together to work towards achieving the common goal. Whats the point in claiming superiority, and yet not having peace.forming i cant do chores in a house that i live and eat in or i cant contribute anything financially because am not the man wont help anyone. It will just make your spouse exhausted, frustrated and too tired to even give you attention in the other room.

Am all for doing whatever it takes to reach the common goal of a happy and blissful marriage.plus its only a wife that is cray cray or mental that would take an understanding and considerate husband like the op for granted.

Do unto every man (your spouse) as you would want to be done unto you.

It is well

9 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by anthonydunamis: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
miss20:
It will just make your spouse exhausted, frustrated and too tired to even give you attention in the other room.

This comment sha! grin grin grin But you are very correct. That's why some men don't get any mindblowing action in 'the other room'. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by gqboyy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
......and the other room.....
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
people are funny sometimes. so he is a Good man because he washes his wife cloth, is that the new criteria for being a Good man..as in I tire for una ...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:
people are funny sometimes. so he is a Good man because he washes his wife cloth, is that the new criteria for being a Good man..as in I tire for una ...
Lol. I keep wondering when Nigerians will have sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What a nice gentleman smiley....I love that smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by antieverything(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
and dat is why u are not my President cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Obynolee(f): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Jokes apart, it's not right to wash a woman's clothes.

But it's right for her to wash your clothes?
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pidggin:
Bros, well done. You were raised well, your own kids will be great, stay blessed
..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Florblu:
This is one of the ways use in separating men from boys
cheesy

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2016

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Obynolee:

But it's right for her to wash your clothes?
I never mentioned that! angry
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by anthonydunamis: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:

Oga, let's focus on the essence of the post. It's not about washing clothes or not washing clothes. That's each man's business, it doesn't make you good or bad. Obviously, you missed the point. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lolz
Mcdugull:
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by toshmann(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
@topic,

Abeg go siddon joo.
Mugu grin

How toshmann go enter kitchen, i no pay bride price? Abegi cheesy

If una girls like make una no go learn how to cook, dey there de look oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by goingape1: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157598542060076&id=567405075
you should as well wash your wife yansh undecided

women will always take you as a fool when you start doing all those chores!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by toshmann(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:

Na so dem de decieve men all over the world. They wont get me cool

4 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by africanboy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

Even the Bible supports a man washing plates (2 Kings 21:13) and a woman providing financially for the family (Prov 31:11-23).

that part is the problem. many ladies want you to help with chores but finances is solely a man's duty.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by goingape1: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Florblu:
This is one of the ways use in separating men from boys
then what is the way use in separating olushi from girls? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by goingape1: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
africanboy:

that part is the problem. many ladies want you to help with chores but finances is solely a man's duty.
true talk!

that's why there are called fishbrain.
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

Oga, let's focus on the essence of the post. It's not about washing clothes or not washing clothes. That's each man's business, it doesn't make you good or bad. Obviously, you missed the point. undecided
What the essence of the thread when title is Why I
Wash My Wife's Clothes". What the point enlightened me boss

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Swizdom(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Jokes apart, it's not right to wash a woman's clothes.

I'm not disputing you, but why isn't it right?

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Ginaz(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Awww, o.p you're such a sweetheart.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by LorDBolton(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Serzly the man na mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by rosy1992(f): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by victme1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Utter madness have descended on the world. For the foolish males give unto Cesar .....
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by anthonydunamis: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:
What the essence of the thread when title is Why I
Wash My Wife's Clothes". What the point enlightened me boss

The washing of clothes is not important in itself but the 'why' is the main thing. When there is love, a couple will not separate family activities into 'husband's duty' or 'wife's duty'. Anybody can do anything in the home, as long as you have the ability and strength. So, the post is encouraging us to see our spouses as partners, not superior or inferior to us. The man is still the head of the house, but he is the head so that he can lead, protect and satisfy his physically weaker wife. Let love break the barriers that tradition sometimes places on the mentality of Nigerians. smiley smiley Some of us here will never do our wives 'breakfast in bed' till the day we die. Chai! grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.