Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa (31536 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari late Saturday night met with former Interim chairman of the All Progressive Congress Chief Bisi Akande, the Executive Governor of Osun State, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, and Senator Sola Adeyeye representing Osun Central senatorial district.

See photos below.. .

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/10/buhari-meets-with-bisi-akande.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by fkaz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ondo must be reclaimed for Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Ebubeslym(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha will probably be waiting for this meeting to end in ''the other room''

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Redoil: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you agree with me that Afonja war lords are in aso rock to discuss the sidelining of tinubu and to rape democracy by annoucing fictitious result in ondo guber click like if not click share

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Built2last: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

If Buhari detach himself from Tinubu, he has lost southwest.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

The problem with PMB is that he is fighting on so many fronts at same time.

Bokoharam, Naija Delta, Tinubu, His wife, Judiciary, senate leadership.
A smart politician carefully selects his fight. PMB is not one.

My Opinion

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by muykem: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
I am awaiting the outcome. Buhari is the best for the nation at present though he is not a politician.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Tolexander: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Baba Akande- A proud brand ambassador of Close Up toothpaste!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by akins56(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Meeting aregbesola or baba akande is akin to meeting tinubu.

Sombori should tell that oloriburuku aregbe and ajimobi to settle lautech workers, awon werray gbo gbo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
We will teach the North lessons. They already picked the wrong enemy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Redoil:
If you agree with me that Afonja war lords are in aso rock to discuss the sidelining of tinubu and to rape democracy by annoucing fictitious result in ondo guber click like if not click share

Grow up kid. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, view the pictures and exit quietly instead of shouting Afonja upandawn.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by ificatchmodeh: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by kentuta(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am not a fan of tinubu but the kind of treatment he is receiving from this people he puts all his resources to bring at the center is very very uncalled for.....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by softmind24: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Decibel: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
That's how they congregated and sold Abiola out. History is about to repeat itself again but this time with the Bourdillon king grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by machinery1: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
cheesy

This one is always on any Tinubu thread to pour his smelly saliva. Oya throw your insult as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Deeypeey(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pictures of "the other room" pls grin
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by sakalisis(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by opethom(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
What am I doing here?
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by MzMercie: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Owk
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by gbadexy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awon tinubu's goons.
Apparently, the first lady has sympathy for tinubu. Bubu may be on reconciliation move.
These are loyal associates if tinubu. I doubt they went there to sell out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Deen77: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu. So long as South West is concerned. Tinubu will dominate that region for a long while.

A combo of Tinubu, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Odumakin will wreck Buhari in South west in 2019.

GEJ was booted out by the instrumentality of the media propaganda in 2015 and truth is southwest has the media in Nigeria. Media shapes political opinions and perceptions.

My Opinion

But my opinion, if Jonathan perform no media would have stopped his 're-election. Jonathan has d best opportunity but failed don't forget that Jonathan promise one time after completing Ya-Adua first 4 years.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Nairadays: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tinubu entourage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by mokoshalb(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Ekaka1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion
This infighting has this Government in shreds already....winning an election does not translate to winning the confidence of the people in the long run if there is no conscious effort to have an all inclusive government rather than this regional politics and blame game we see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by farem: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Crux of the meeting: BAT
Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by Neimar: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Adeyeye = I dey yeye
funny name grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by clevadani: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Redoil:
Is this how u seek validation? By insulting other tribes? SMH for u.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa by CuteTj(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
Have you noticed that Buhari meets with everyone else but Tinubu.

My Opinion
Buhari can't go and meet Tinubu, its Tinubu that has to go and meet Buhari as he's the current Leader/Emperor/Boss/President.

I understand Tinubu's distance as well, he too is an Emperor in his own right.

As for Buhari, he's messing up politically as he seems to be standing aloof when it comes to his party matters. As the current leader, his party members are asking for his direction but since the start of his government, his body language has indicated nothing hence the different actions from his party members. Less I forget, he has never proven to be an astute politician but only just a military ruler.

So far with his inaction and actions, he's on a path of destruction.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.