Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Joke On Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joke On Ronaldo (777 Views)

See What Pep Guardiola Said On Ronaldo Winning EPL, La Liga And Serie A / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Messi Speaks On Ronaldo’s Move From Real Madrid To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke On Ronaldo by omobs(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
If life were like Nigerian movie, one day thunder will strike and C Ronaldo will fall on d pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form Spectators: Jesus!!! !!! Ronaldo continues: I also used d charm I got from agwo turu in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better. Ronaldo coughs and continues : I cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford unless...... Spectators: Ewoooo!! !!! Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !! Ronaldo continues: When I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club Spectators: Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!!!! Coach: Come and be going Man utd president: What did we do to deserve this? Ronaldo continues : I made the real Madrid sack Mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "i tried to kill Messi with frustration in Copa America and also Taking him to jail"" but it was the gods backfired now."" my body is burning fire ooo fire ooo I have confessed i have confessed Spectators: Chaiiiii!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Messi who just came in with Bible and Charles in his hands hears the last statement and starts crying, then the background music will start Playing "Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Utah Gini kam mere yah.. As Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez will start consoling him.

2 Likes

Re: Joke On Ronaldo by tutaboi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lolzzz. He caused no 7 Jersey for man united got me
Re: Joke On Ronaldo by omobs(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
tutaboi:
Lolzzz. He caused no 7 Jersey for man united got me

lols,
Re: Joke On Ronaldo by SureTip: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sold off / BREAKING NEWS : 30 Manchester United Fans Feared Dead In Calabar / Lionel Messi resemblance nearly lands In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.