Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) (57541 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Typical Example Of A Perfect Gentleman...

This happened at a movie premiere in London, and it's lovely... #weLikey

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/that-adorable-moment-ramsey-nouah.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovely

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
He is a perfect gentleman and observes etiquettes

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by HQuadreal: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cool.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
wait o its 2016 and Rita is not yet married? shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ever811(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
do you want marry her ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by pretydiva(f): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed

I'm here for u sweetums

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
tunmidob:
do you want marry her ni
she's too old

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by asumo12: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Teacher: mention 3 things dat can be
found in d kitchen...
Ojo: pot
Teacher: good!
Amina: stove
Teacher: awesome!
Akpos: Aisha
Teacher: y Aisha?
Akpos: coz she belongs 2 d kitchen
Teacher: ar u sick?
Akpos: ask our president.... grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by chefremy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
just check my signature
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Down the stairs..... FROM THE OTHER ROOM grin

7 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Bugatie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley

Look no further dear,

I go even back you down the stairs tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wow, Ramsey add her as second wife abeg

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lovely sight.
I'm sure he was raised by a king and queen.

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..

The best business to mind is one's own business.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ajakpe: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rita go nd married no tym 4 u

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
A PERFECT GENTLEMAN
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Absolutely romantic! kiss kiss
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by 9jaBloke: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:

Where Yuzedo sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
They would make a great couple! Married or not, just make money. That shiit called marriage is overrated abeg

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
if they do this same thing in Nigeria.. he will be tagged "mumu" and "woman wrapper" while she will be tagged "chief spinster"..

someone just deport me to UK already..

gentleman.. keep it up!!

we only get to see lil of them.. even on NL

they all want the same thing- follow them to the other room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by FTBOY: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
i would carry her in my arms if i was ramsey..
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Sijo01(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ajakpe:
Rita go nd married no tym 4 u

Kill yourself for the matter

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by adconline(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
Poor and wretched have the best advice and ideas for the most successful and famous but not for themselves. #SMH

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
He's a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by vanvick247(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Age telling on her seriously.. Age no dey joke with ladies ra ra ooooo.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by QuietHammer(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
You should have invested the time spent typing this in learning how to spell "skull" and "through " correctly wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by dalass(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
That's not nice @ all ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.