Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (50069 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nnamdd1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
The 21 Chibok Girls released on Thursday, October 13th by the deadly Boko Haram Sect after over two years in Captivity have finally reunited with their parents.
The 21 Chibok Girls who are currently receiving treatment at a government facility in Abuja, met with their parents for the first time since April 13th, 2014.
See more photos below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/released-21-chibok-girls-reunite-with-their-parents.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by MisterGrace: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
So sweet !!
Already feel tears in my eyes just seeing this happy reunion.
Never again shall our daughters be herded by some lunatics into slavery.

169 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Paretomaster(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
And some good for nothing marafa**as, will claim it's a scam....if u believe it's a scam, then u should believe the devil or God to visit u with such ordeal....

May the rest be free in one piece....

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by OCTAVO: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Icecomrade: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016

One thing I know for sure is that Boko haram was a political tool in quest to regain power.

These innocent girls are mere pundits.

This is heartless. This is sheer wickedness.

God's judgement will come someday.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by demsid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
eyaa. this is touching but them no reach half of those that are still in captivity. bring back our remaining girls o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by SalomonKane: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Happy re-union to the girls and their parents. Let's just hope they've not been radicalized.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by princemillla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
May God heal all wounds

2 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by LuvU2: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
happy for them.
Buhari is working

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Deeypeey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwnnnnn ....very touching
Happy for them
buh y dt second girl open mouth laidat? grin

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by mokoshalb(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by dipopooo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
O ma se oo(it's a pity). I can't imagine the number of rods of different types & sizes that those animals(boko haram) put into the kini of these girls.

4 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Icecomrade: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Paretomaster:
And some good for nothing Igbos, will claim it's a scam....if u believe it's a scam, then u should believe the devil or God to visit u with such ordeal....

There is nothing like 218 Chibok girls. They could be 50 maybe 100. 218 is an inflated figure.

14 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by smartec: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by AfroKnight: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
So happy for them. They've been scarred but hopefully time will heal them. cry

3 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by holyfather(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Paretomaster:
And some good for nothing Igbos, will claim it's a scam....if u believe it's a scam, then u should believe the devil or God to visit u with such ordeal....

Wetin bring Igbo put for this talk now?

34 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by gurunlocker: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Season 2,episode 7... I will never be fooled

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by ilynem(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wailers! Over to you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by anyicash(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol Chibok Scam

10 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nairadays: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Very good, but i wonder why some people thought this was a scam? I wonder what even Jonathan will be thinking now?

Thank God they've reunited with their parents.

11 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by MzMercie: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome home girls....

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
this is akin to having a person come back from the land of the dead. no one can really understand what these young women have being thru.

it might take years for them to fully heal

in other stories
what about the the 14 year old jss 3 girl that was married off. what would become of her

the powerful cabal in katsina carried out this crime against habiba with repulsive arrogance and irresponsible bragadosciousness.

having the effrontery to cow habiba 's father into silence

are we just going to keep turn a blind eye and say "wettin consign me?"

it never ceases to amaze me. with the large number mature of women in the north. why could a right think homo sapien go for an mere underdeveloped 14 year old.

14 years fa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eeeeyah
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Lincolnn2: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Dosinspector(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ghana film

2 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by lekpaboy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
I really feel so glad that parents can unite with their kids after two years in the devil's pit. Well I plead with the media to also loud the stories of the many not reported cases of kidnap and abductions by the cruel guys. As popular as the girls case it's not any worse than those of the women and children taken in captivity even before the girls were abducted.
I remember those young boys in a yobe state school killed in cold blood on a Friday night.
Anyway I'm just watching the Nigeria movie.

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by BCISLTD: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
angry reading some comments here makes me wonder why God is so lenient with thunder...

11 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by sakalisis(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / NL Monthly Political Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.