Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) (69134 Views)

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Islie: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 24-year-old suspect, Tayo Adeyemi, who confessed to have been hired to kill a female hotel lodger in the Alakija, Satellite Town area of the state.

Adeyemi, who hails from Kwara State, told our correspondent that he was arrested by the police after he sneaked into the hotel, White House, and demanded that his target, simply known as Rosemary, had sex with him so he would spare her life.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Adeyemi, who dropped out of senior secondary school, was arrested by the Satellite Town Police Division last Thursday.
It was learnt that penultimate Wednesday, Adeyemi was brought by two gang members on a motorcycle to the hotel to kill Rosemary.

However, once Adeyemi laid his eyes on his supposed target, he reportedly fell in love with her and eventually attempted to rape her after she rebuffed his pleas to have sex with him.
Rosemary, however, raised the alarm.

The hotel management subsequently called the police, and Adeyemi was arrested.

Our correspondent learnt that one locally-made pistol and a live cartridge were recovered from Adeyemi, who had been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja.

The police said the suspect belonged to a three-man gang, adding that a manhunt had been launched for the fleeing two gang members.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Adeyemi said he gave the woman N1,500 to have sex with her, adding that he fell in love with his target.

Adeyemi, who spoke in pidgin English, said, “I was working as a casual worker at a bottling company in the Apapa area before I met the gang members in the Ajegunle area. A friend, Wisdom, had invited me to stay in his house.

“His friends, who are Eiye Confraternity members, saw me and said they had a job for me. They said the job was to kill a woman. I said I could not do such a job, but they threatened to kill me and since they had guns, I was afraid.

“Finally, I was left with no option but to do their wish. One of them, Ahmed, gave me the gun and they brought me on a motorcycle to the hotel. But when I got to the hotel room and saw the woman, I fell in love with her and I had mercy on her.

“I told her that I was sent to kill her, but since I loved her, I would just have sex with her. When she declined, I offered her N1,500, and said I would take her necklaces and wristwatch away and lie to my gang members that she had been killed. But she raised the alarm.

“Everyone in the hotel called the police, the Oodua Peoples’ Congress and other vigilance groups. The hotel management called the police at the Satellite Town division.

“When my parents heard about my arrest, they were disappointed. I told them that I was being threatened by the cult members. I did not mean to kill the lady.

Otherwise, I would have shot her and run away.”
The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the command would not give criminals a breathing space in the state.

http://punchng.com/hired-killer-falls-love-target-demands-sex/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2016
The guy must be a Wailer grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2016
See comedy grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2016
His village people is really at work, SOFT WORK..

27 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by sumborri: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2016
I wonder the type of ikebe she must have had. May God punish whoever wanted to kill a big ass woman. May you never die well since you wanted to kill someone who woulda been a source of joy to many of us in future. How dare you kill a natural when all those with butt pads are walking around fraudulently decieving us on instagram. Anyway thank God the boy lost his sense when he saw her, he knew he couldn't harm the owner of that ass. Abeg police cut him preek and let him go. Push him into the saame woman's room make we see wetin him go use do the fecking

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Florblu(f): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Na punny carry this one reach prison and lack of focus

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Sabadon(m): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2016
all I saw was.....

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Straight to Alagbon so dat he can 'ko'gbon'

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by amuokuko: 5:36am On Oct 17, 2016
The power of punny...

Nah the same punny power make a killer like Samson say make woman(Delilah) barb am gorimakpa so that him go fit fork..

27 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Sabadon(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2016
amuokuko:
The power of punny...

Nah the same punny power make a killer like Samson say make woman(Delilah) barb am gorimakpa so that him go fit fork..

lol @ gorimapa....guy u wicked

6 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by xendra: 5:42am On Oct 17, 2016
e'clear say the guy na learner, fell in love ke' I hope they catch the stupid gang who had to threaten someone to do their heartless job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by DrRasheed: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Bro why not plate of egwusi na
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Power of Kpekus.

NCAN to have a meeting here today.

18 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2016
see wetin conjunction de cause,thank goodness for saving the ladies life
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Florblu:
Na punny carry this one reach prison and lack of focus

NA LOVE... SHEY NA THIS KIND OF ROMANCE YOU LADIES DE LIKE. tongue
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2016
the love of anything in skirt is the beginning of doom..

4 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by EricSmallz(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2016
u dont mix work with pleasure .... Lesson 101

20 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by olumaxi(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Afonja's strikes again grin

18 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
TAYO ADEYEMI

nuf said brothers and sisters!

NCAN

Reporting live from Sasolburg, Free state, SA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by countsparrow: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
O ma seun o...

See am, go school, go school, e no hear... Common sense no dey dat hin empty skull...

I hate people saying they forced me, u no sabi where police station dey, if u dey fear dat one, kuku run for your lifr..

2 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Na former Pepsi staff sef

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by ChairmanOla: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Funny guy
Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2016
konji na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by Beehshorp(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2016
There are two thingd involved either the guy aint professional or he has watched alotta hollywood movies.. If he aint a professional its understandable but if he misbehaved cos of hollywood movies dere are two things involved either he goes james bond on his employers or he jeje escapes on a powerbike or a ferrari wid d girl

4 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Stupid in love

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
higher killer at 24??. Desperation everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by leokennedi(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2016
grin love and sex at first sight.

2 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) by spiffyzaki: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Eyyah ,lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.