Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo (917 Views)

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together / UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary / Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by trendyrammy(f): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Femi Fani Kayode's youngest wife and mother of his son Precious Chikwendu took to her Instagram account yesterday to wish her dotting husband a happy birthday with the above picture.

The one time beauty queen shared the romantic picture and wrote "That special one, the only one that holds my hands and never let's me go, my teacher, my friend, my partner in debates and arguments, he who never lets me walk alone in my worries and thoughts , my solution maker, my personal doctor, ever kind and gentle, my entertainer with whom I find no dull moment even in the midst of tough times , Lotanna's superman, The fearless one and bravest . May your years be blessed, may joy never depart from your sight, you will continue to win no matter what is thrown at you because you truly are the beloved of the most high God and when your accusers are tired they will have no options than to swallow their words and rain blessings on you cause you are blessed of the Lord and he shall bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. My prayer today and always is that he will take you to that height which he has promised,bless you with good health and wisdom , protect you from all shades of evil and never leave you. Happy birthday Honey"[i][/i]

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/femi-fani-kayodes-youngest-wife-wishes.html

Re: Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by saintkel(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2016
So romantic, I wish him all d best.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by HQuadreal: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2016
FFK. Badt guy.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by duduade: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Australia and Africa ...

What a combo...

She forgot to add...

*Her moneybag*
Re: Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by Tolexander: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Pasan to a fi na iyale, o n be lori aja fun iyawo!

Hope she will continue writing this romantic message when FFK comes up with his real act against his wife!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode's Youngest Wife Wishes Him Happy Birthday With Romantic Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2016

MADAM BE FOOLING HERSELF... FOR THE MOMENT.

DEEP DOWN SHE KNOWS SHE'S WITH AISHA BUHARI.. THEY ALL BELONG TO THE KITCHEN! angry

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Fans Still Shading Yemi Alade [PICS] / Why My Relationship With Pasuma Didn't Lead To Marriage – Ronke Odusanya / Pics Of Emmanuel Adebayor Killing Tekno's Pana Song While Working Out At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.