Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13930 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
postmann:
@Lezznjr

Didn't we say class recognise class?
And no matter how anonymous the Internet gets people, nit-wits and low-bred nimrods would still cling unto their costume of ignobility. Can a man who lacks shame have any virtue left? When do caught-out thieves ever raised their haughty eyes to look at their superiors?

A man may steal when he's denying of hunger and be forgiven. But an intellectual thief is a step backwards from human cognitive progress and ethical integrity.

Why then must you exchange correspondence (of any kind) with such existence, embodied in a decomposing clay of worthlessness?

The records shouldn't hold such dents against you.

The Internet can give low lives and nit wits an opportunity of admittance into the auditorium of great scholars, but it will not hide their manuscripts of poor mental acceleration and intelectual incompatibility.
see the iPob rêtard's jss 2 disses grin

Aba tout forming e-intelligent. Your mother's vagina this, your mother's vagina that.

His father's sperm must be zinc-deficient to be born with such intellectual sterility.

All my days in NL., I have never witnessed someone beaten like a common criminal, exposed as an intectual-lazy dimwit and disgraced.

If the boy knows shame, he will deactivate.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by postmann: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Postmann, if you see this mention, I just figured out a way to troll l.ezz. grin LMAO!. grin

What way is that?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ChessEnthusiast: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
My deepest sympathy to the flattinos. The e-slaying here is too much. FunlordJn.. Abeg pity them oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ChessEnthusiast: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

lame!
you are a cretinous twät - you lost your virginity to your dad. incëst is so embedded in your genetic code, your red blood cells often räpe the white ones.

i don't blame you though - i can only blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes who should have swallowed it with a warm bottle of alomo bitters. grin grin

You are a hopless son of a cursed vagabond. cheesy

It is because of losers like you that I support human sacrifices. It would be better to exchange the life of a poor goat with your so that your rotten and worthless blood can be used to appease the gods. grin grin

you cannot even rebut the fact that you lost your virginity to your dad. he sòdomised you so much that if you go into a spërm bank & fart in a test tube, at least of the gas would be useful. grin grin

the diameter of your bütthole is so humongous. one can shove an easter egg in and out without breaking it. i dunno when mental hospitals in nigeria stopped monitoring brain dead patients like yourself while using the internet. nurse funke will soon put you back in your cage. cheesy cheesy

De Ja Vu
Plagiarism at its best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Nothing left to insult for my body. I am dead already, brutally decimated by wicked killers. Lol
Are you referring to the dead prick your father used in siring you. cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

De Ja Vu
Plagiarism at its best.

Go fvck your cursed mother.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
see the iPob rêtard's jss 2 disses grin

Aba tout forming e-intelligent. Your mother's vagina this, your mother's vagina that.

His father's sperm must be zinc-deficient to be born with such intellectual sterility.

All my days in NL., I have never witnessed someone beaten like a common criminal, exposed as an intectual-lazy dimwit and disgraced.

If the boy knows shame, he will deactivate.

The goat you call a father is forever cursed. cheesy

That watery ewedu dog sperm that he used to infect your worthless mother is responsible for your hopelessness in life. grin grin

You are just a sad beast with no hope or future. Just a vagabond layabout without nothing usefull to offer humanity.

You should be fed to crocrodiles you worthless basstard. grin grin

Lolz @ deactivate, because of a low life loser like you?

You never see anything.

I don't think you know what you are up against.

Your eyes go soon clear. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
My deepest sympathy to the flattinos. The e-slaying here is too much. FunlordJn.. Abeg pity them oo

Keep switching monikers, it will not help you.

You have taking a bad beating here today and this should serve as a lesson. cheesy cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself and only your foolish self.

Lolzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

You have taking a bad beating here today and this should serve as a lesson. cheesy cheesy

Lolzzzz grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have torn him into shreds here.

Next time he will choose his fights well and not jump into the ring because progressive01 is hailing and deceiving them.

Lolzzzz grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
I warned these eediots but they never listened. grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

The goat you call a father is forever cursed. cheesy

That watery ewedu dog sperm that he used to infect your worthless mother is responsible for your hopelessness in life. grin grin

You are just a sad beast with no hope or future. Just a vagabond layabout without nothing usefull to offer humanity.

You should be fed to crocrodiles you worthless basstard. grin grin

Lolz @ deactivate, because of a low life loser like you?

You never see anything.

I don't think you know what you are up against.

Your eyes go soon clear. cheesy cheesy cheesy
He's even stealing my old lines grin

No matter what we conjured up as disses from the depths of our imagination, it is all an internet game. It's all fiction. That's until you were caught stealing people's posts as your own and using them to brawl.....

So my friend, beyond disses, beyond trolling, you're a certified common thief without shame or pride.

If we go further , we can rightly say you acquired it from one of your parents and it wouldn't be a diss. It is fact!!!

And what do people do to a convicted felon? They shun them as the filth of society and despicable roaches who have no dignity or social conformity.

It is insultive to my person to exchange banters with you.

What do I need to prove to a thief? What pride would I take to slaughter someone who couldn't stand on his two feet?

I've stopped dissing you boy! I'm just stating your life.

In civilised climes, decent folks will leave this thread for you. And that's what I'm about to do.

Filthy Google-robber cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ChessEnthusiast: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Lolzzzz grin grin grin
Switchung monikers he says.
I ain't jobless like you m0r0n. You've been beaten black and blue. I'm just waiting to witness your funeral dingbat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

No matter what we conjured up as disses from the depths of our imagination, it is all an internet game. That's until you wrre caught stealing people's posts as your own and using them to brawl.....

So my friend, beyond disses, beyond, trolling, you're a certified common thief without shame or pride.

If we go furthrt , we can rightly say you acquired it from one of your parents and it wouldn't be a diss. It is fact!!!

And what does people do to s convicted felon? They shun them as the filth of society and despicable roaches who have no dignity or social conformity.

It is insultive to my person to exchange banter with you.

What do I need to prove to a thief? What bride would I take to slaughter someone who couldn't stand on his two feet?

I'm stopped dissing you boy! I'm just stating your life.

In civilised climes, decent folks will leave this thread for you. And that's what I'm about to do.

Filthy Google-robber cool

You should be hanged in an evil forest you swine.

You should be grateful that an honourable man like me could stoop so low to even look at you. grin grin grin

You are fit for nothing other than to live with my dog only if you will not infect him with ebola. grin grin

Run away from my face and go join your fellow tree jumping apes in soka where you truly belong.

You have already been slaughtered and used for snacks here.

safe trip to hell, go and join your cursed father where he is dancing skelewu. grin grin

He is in hell because the coward stood by and watch mad baboons dealing heavy blows to your mother. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Switchung monikers he says.
I ain't jobless like you m0r0n. You've been beaten black and blue. I'm just waiting to witness your funeral dingbat

Hahahahaha

You have been completely destroyed here like Hiroshima. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go witness the funeral you late cursed father's burial. grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have torn him into shreds here.

Next time he will choose his fights well and not jump into the ring because progressive01 is hailing and deceiving them.

Lolzzzz grin grin grin
The dude will definitely meet his Waterloo soonest.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ChessEnthusiast: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Hahahahaha

You have been completely destroyed here like Hiroshima. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go witness the funeral you late cursed father's burial. grin grin

Hahahahahaha...nigga is hurt.
Go and mourn your misery silently jare. I just pleaded on your behalf for your oppressors to reduce the pummeling.
But here he is expecting me to reply copy and paste jargons.
Empty headed dumb ass.
Cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Hahahahahaha...nigga is hurt.
Go and mourn your misery silently jare. I just pleaded on your behalf for your oppressors to reduce the pummeling.
But here he is expecting me to reply copy and paste jargons.
Empty headed dumb ass.
Cry cry cry cry

Hahahahaha

You should fall on your kness and rather plead for yourself, before you die in my hands here. grin grin

I hope you have learnt your lessons monkey.

Now go and jump from tree to tree. cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

The dude will definitely meet his Waterloo soonest.

Progressive is bad and wicked.

After cheering them to their slaughter like chickens he has fled from his own thread. grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
So this "demented, _sperm drinking, testes sucking ipob thief" is still here wailing and gnashing his rotten teeth?

What a sad lonely troll! Lmfao...

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
@funlordjnr, do you still wanna go for a ride? I can still bore your impish ass to hell.... waiting for your weak strike. Sub-humans every fucking where. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

So this "demented, _sperm drinking, testes sucking ipob thief" is still here wailing and gnashing his rotten teeth?

What a sad lonely troll! Lmfao...

grin
The regurgitated earth's barf is struggling to wipe out his legacy as a Google thief and plagiarist.

His father must have thought the sheer mass of his head will have a corresponding brain until he proved to be just another waste of human scum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:
@funlordjnr, do you still wanna go for a ride? I can still bore your impish ass to hell.... waiting for your weak strike. Sub-humans every fucking where. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are too weak to _fuck with a cyber jaguda such as myself! You and your fellow _morons are all babies in the game of e-life....when the 2 mods came here and saw all the carnage they both left...you know why?.. because they knew that all you ipob beasts of burden were in big trouble! Even after another of your band of brothers in homosexuality called them here in a failed attempt to rescue you from the hangmans noose.....but alas.. it was too late...

Listen kid...go and read through all the adventures of funlord on my real banned account...you shall find all my victims who have been consigned to the dustbin of history, you shall find the cracked ribs and dusty bones of a lot of better equipped warlords...some have deactivated and some always take off once they see my moniker approaching.....you remind me of a housefly...small, dirty, insipid and worthless!

Take your L like a man and get lost from my mentions! You are not worth my shaved pubic hairs...after all you were already robbed by the angels in heaven, since they allowed you to be born into this earth as a lowly, criminally insane, village dwelling, uneducated IPOB BASTARD!

Now..with all due disrespect.._FUCK OFF!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Progressive is bad and wicked.

After cheering them to their slaughter like chickens he has fled from his own thread. grin grin grin
Don't mind the foul character. His Igbo hatred is beyond reason. I have made it my mission on this forum to be on his ass. We shelving them all on archive.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

With all my big grammar, I'm still a sub-human
So all this English you're blowing is for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sukkot and shymm3xx come and seee ooo shocked I bin think say una diss for that thread was brutal?? shocked
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
@Funlordjnr, say hello to your sub-human progenators, i.e, mummy and daddy. Idiot. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by sukkot: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
RIZLER:
Sukkot and shymm3xx come and seee ooo shocked I bin think say una diss for that thread was brutal?? shocked
lolzzz the diss was brutal but maybe this one is more brutal. let me check it out bros grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
@Funlordjnr, are you still digging your mama puna tonight. I heard your old man is out of town. Make sure your rammed her real hard, so you can sire another sub-human like you. Idiot. cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
@Funlordjnr, where you dey. I'm waiting for your long grammar. Idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arrest Obj, IBB, Tinubu, Others To Show Seriousness In Anti-graft War - Asobie / Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows / Nigeria To Spend N103 Billion Monthly On Petrol Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.