Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (48479 Views)

Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Tamakay(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why I love the Igbo's. They see money where others see humor. That's how they made Oga at the top t-shirts when it was trending and now they are cashing in on buhari's latest gaffe. Give it to the Igbo's, they are king of business in nigeria. Igbo kwenu

I really love them!
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2016
abbeyty:
wear that t shirt at your own risk, i bet police is going to arrest any1 seeing wearing it a country where naming a dog buahri is an offence, dont accept this one to be any different.

Do you know i actually had the intention of embarking on a one-man protest over the current hardship in the country by inscribing some stuff on T-shirts, put them on and hit the streets to show my displeasure over the economy. I was sternly warned to desist or else, that may land me in police cell. Till today, i am still thinking either to do it or forget it. If i have lawyers/other prominent folks to back me if police wan show themselves, i will go ahead and do it. At least, i will use that to garner fame and draw the needed attentions for myself.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by mengho(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2016
I wonder if PMB cares about all This, he seem to have totally ignore everyone & continues with whatever he does
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by 989900D: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Smiling sheepishly from the "ozha room". cheesy
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by megareal: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Hossyq(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
angry ;awe incredible..,
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by sweatlana: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Millz404:
Not funny.... Just write it normal and stop trying to be funny, cos u not
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bari22:
Bunch of cowards

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by JONITEZ(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why I love the Igbo's. They see money where others see humor. That's how they made Oga at the top t-shirts when it was trending and now they are cashing in on buhari's latest gaffe. Give it to the Igbo's, they are king of business in nigeria. Igbo kwenu
Iyaaaaa!! igbo Kwezuo nu ooooo
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by DonCortino: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Once u wear this one, d shirt go attract over zealous police to u pass d way shìt go attract flies
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by numericalguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
What can I say.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by MattFreeman007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Heeeeaa
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
beautiful232:
wow

we're are all my igbos brothers

una too much

na only school una no send, but you see How to make this money

una too much jare

people are taking it for joke

now we making money on it

After schooling and without the money..oyo

most importantly is God to give you the wisdom so you can recognise where you are gifted and the sky is your limit

once you can read and write which will help to facilitate your business transactions especially overseas you are good to go...no time to waste time

you don't need to be a graduate to be successful
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by MattFreeman007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let Us Get Biafra First , Then We Go Show Una Sey China And Europe Na Learners.... We Must Get There..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Na God oh!
We are just 5Igbos where am presently right now
We're tapping the euro like it gonna finish 2day grin
We're so blessed. Like I said
To God be the glory :*

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
Na God oh!
We are just 5Igbos where am presently right now
We're tapping the euro like it gonna finish 2day grin
We're so blessed. Like I said
To God be the glory :*

U're in greece. I live in santoniri
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Make an Igbo nigga ur best friend n see ya miserable live change dramatically for good
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

woooooooow!
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I was there b4 2009 grin
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

shocked
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
69784 18 432

Erase ur number bro. Na joke i dey. I'm in Pyongyang north Korea

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

omg!
U got me sad

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
omg!
U got me sad

Whats your whatsapp number
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Hmmmm
Be careful over there
Those pple no dey laugh grin
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Whats your whatsapp number
the same one I gave u
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Negro1: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by STIdesyns(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
put on this shirt and get arrested by the DSS
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
who go wear d cloth
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by wiseoneking: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bari22:
Bunch of cowards
PAINment. Lol
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by onelife97: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who told u this was made by an Igbo??it could be anyone u know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics / A Funny Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.