Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tragedy: 15-year-old Daughter Of Olympic Sprinter Shot Dead In Resturant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy: 15-year-old Daughter Of Olympic Sprinter Shot Dead In Resturant (580 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: 15-year-old Daughter Of Olympic Sprinter Shot Dead In Resturant by wfkusbase: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Olympian Tyson Gay's 15-year-old daughter has been shot dead at a Kentucky restaurant.
Trinity Gay, herself a rising track star, was shot in the neck at Cook Out restaurant in Lexington early Sunday morning.
She was taken to hospital but succumbed to her injuries, according to officials.
Tyson, who will be flying back to Lexington Sunday, told LEX 18: 'She didn't make it. I'm so confused. She was just here last week for fall break. It's so crazy. I have no idea what happened.

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/10/tragedy-15-year-old-daughter-of-olympic.html

Lexington Police responded to reports of shooting at the restaurant just before 4am, according to WKYT.
Gunfire was exchanged between two vehicles - described as a dark colored sports car and a gray Dodge Charger.
Trinity, who died shortly before 5am, was not in either of the vehicles and may have been a bystander.
Two persons of interest are being questioned because their vehicle matched the description of the Dodge Charger, WKYT reports.

Re: Tragedy: 15-year-old Daughter Of Olympic Sprinter Shot Dead In Resturant by Authoreety: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Eeyaa... What a waste of so many things.... Pls I ddnt mention anythin o... RIP though

(1) (Reply)

HOW I Sustained My Unemployed Friends With Proceeds From Kidnapping- Suspect / Be Careful The Way You Report Boko Haram — Army Boss Warns Online Media / When Is James Ibori Coming Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.