Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA (3997 Views)

Kitchen Assistant Or Waiter Urgently Needed / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / I need graphics design, research assistant or data analysis job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by elmisti(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2016
no direct link to the employer?
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
please just scroll down carefully and you will see an apply text, please click on it, i will the button now or drop ur email so that i can give u link through ur email
elmisti:
no direct link to the employer?
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by elmisti(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:
please just scroll down carefully and you will see an apply text, please click on it, i will the button now or drop ur email so that i can give u link through ur email

thank you. please send to
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2016
i have sent you the link, thank you
elmisti:

thank you. please send to ayindesodiq.o@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by arthurshelly: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by xcellinking(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:

Please send me the link too. Thank you.
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by xcellinking(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:

Please send me the link too. Thank you. Here's my email address : don2kingsley@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by xcellinking(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:

Please send me the link too. Thank you. Here's my email address : don2kingsley@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by elmisti(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:

seen. apllied............#fngers crossed
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
thank you and also dont forget to register on easysales to get latest job listings
elmisti:

seen. apllied............#fngers crossed
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by elmisti(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:
thank you and also dont forget to register on easysales to get latest job listings
ok
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by xcellinking(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
obest360:

Thank you. I've seen and applied
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by Dinny1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please, I am very interested. kindly send the link to daniel.nwarache@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
ok
xcellinking:

Thank you. I've seen and applied
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
email sent
Dinny1:
Please, I am very interested.
kindly send the link to daniel.nwarache@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by nwakibie3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
plz send me the link. stevenzekwe@hotmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
nwakibie3:
plz send me the link. stevenzekwe@hotmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Send me the link at olafimix309@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by mykelijalana: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
mykelhabbey@gmail.com

pls send me the link
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
OLAFIMIX:
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
mykelijalana:
mykelhabbey@gmail.com

pls send me the link
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
this is the link, your email is returning permanently failed
http://easysales.com.ng/listings/jobs/administrative-assistant-office-manager/
OLAFIMIX:
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by dharmie88(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
pls help me 2 send d link adedamolagisanrin@yahoo.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by lilbiltz: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
samolaniran55@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
dharmie88:
pls help me 2 send d link
adedamolagisanrin@yahoo.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
Arisheloaded:
larishekola@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
link sent
lilbiltz:
samolaniran55@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by obest360(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA by sodekemobolaji: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls who got this text, need to be sure if it's genuine tanks.

With reference to your request for a position of front desk. You are invited for an interview on Wed. 19/10/16.by 11am at 42,Olowu street. Ikeja. Frobit Ltd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 / President Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunch Jonathan’s Youwin Programme / Shell Companies In Nigeria (scin) Graduate Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.