Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (159833 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by u3fine(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls add for the Intermediate 2 whatsapp group
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Floyd45:
Hello is anyone writing the " Professional 1 exam in August? Can we rub minds. Thank you
Bro How's it going? Hopefully will take Aug diet
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Odunharry:

Bro How's it going? Hopefully will take Aug diet

Bruh, it's quite challenging combining reading with work man. I'm still going through Advanced Human Resources and that alone is voluminous. I have to figure out how to tackle "Opeartions Research". How's it going at your end?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Floyd45:

Bruh, it's quite challenging combining reading with work man. I'm still going through Advanced Human Resources and that alone is voluminous. I have to figure out how to tackle "Opeartions Research". How's it going at your end?
Honestly it's not easy reading and working full time. You wake up very early and go to work, close late atimes and when you get home, you just want to rest. Weekends too are not always free. God will see us Through. We will scale Professional 1.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Odunharry:

Honestly it's not easy reading and working full time. You wake up very early and go to work, close late atimes and when you get home, you just want to rest. Weekends too are not always free. God will see us Through. We will scale Professional 1.

I m telling you man. Are you in Lagos? How are you going about Operational Research? I'm thinking about taking my leave from work so I can focus on it
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Floyd45:

I m telling you man. Are you in Lagos? How are you going about Operational Research? I'm thinking about taking my leave from work so I can focus on it
On O. R, I will definitely meet a friend to get few stuffs. Pls take ur leave biko and study. I'm in lagos
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bussy23(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Please I need information on cipm intermediate ll, I am a Sociology graduate and am currently serving and would like to partake in the professional certification, please add me to the WhatsApp group- 08182907261
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Gborgz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meci74:
Pls add me to the watsap group too.. I am writing intermediate II this August.. Pls help a sister.. 07038314081

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Kelyto: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group am Kelechi 08037468534
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by hydee44(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group 07038548900
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Darwinthegreat(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls I'll like to be added to a whatsapp group for intermediate ii 08183196906.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MassLegend(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
kindly add me to the whatsapp group 07061599634
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MassLegend(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
if you have past questions for intermediate 11 kindly mail plzz tohfunmizeal@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MassLegend(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....

hello I have BSc in Health Education, am i to stat with intermediate 1 or 2? as my course is a lil bit related to social science. swift response pls !!! thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by shegeB: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
saxxyb:
Please anyone with Intermediate II previous past questions should send to my mail oosazuwa18@gmail.com

And please add this number to any Intermediate II
whatsapp group

segunsuyi@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by shegeB: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
MassLegend:

Please add me to the whatsapp group for intermediate 2 0708 158 7693
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Darwinthegreat:
Pls I'll like to be added to a whatsapp group for intermediate ii 08183196906.

Below is the link to the WhatsApp group intermediate ii

https:///77usJa3OxyP25qpMF9UjnN
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
MassLegend:

Below is the link to the WhatsApp group

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
shegeB:

Please add me to the whatsapp group for intermediate 2 0708 158 7693

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by lululiscious(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
obami007:

This link seems incorrect. Or has anybody been able to join the group?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Odunharry:

On O. R, I will definitely meet a friend to get few stuffs. Pls take ur leave biko and study. I'm in lagos

Replied your PM
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
@omoISEYIN, pls I have just these two questions

1. With MBA in revenue management, will I be exempted from writing intermediate1 exams?

2. I intend to attempt the February diet.. As a registered member, will I be granted access to the study materials even without registering for exams? I mean, can I just pay for the study materials without registering for exams?

Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by akayd: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
GOod morning, please i need past question for intermediate 1. daremals@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
For information purpose, Past Questions and Answers for CIPM Exams are available for download on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
please add 08029336154 to intermediate 1 WhatsApp group.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ennytemi: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please I am a fresh graduate of economics, I intend writing intermediate 1 this August but our result hasn't been approved, can I use reference letter?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2018
Ennytemi:
Please I am a fresh graduate of economics, I intend writing intermediate 1 this August but our result hasn't been approved, can I use reference letter?

You should send them a mail via their contact details on their website. Give it a day or two to get a response from them. Cheers
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Odunharry:

Bro! Do you have the materials for O.R? I was saving it for the last and what I have is just past questions. Please help out. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Floyd45:

Bro! Do you have the materials for O.R? I was saving it for the last and what I have is just past questions. Please help out. Thanks
Type only yr mail
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Odunharry:

Type only yr mail

We been exchanging emails. Pls check your mail. Thanks man
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Odunharry:

Type only yr mail

Hitfloyd1 at yahoo dot com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Odunharry:

Type only yr mail

Good morning bro, I received your mail for O.R but there was no attachment.
hitfloyd1 at yahoo dot com.
Thanks again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.