Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161601 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Floyd45:

Good morning bro, I received your mail for O.R but there was no attachment. hitfloyd1 at yahoo dot com. Thanks again
Check. Good morning. How's preparation going
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Odunharry:

Fam, not attachment o. Bruh! I thought I had covered the whole syllabus only to attempt past question with a heavy heart.. lol.
Please try and resend.
Gracias
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Omariah(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Drop your number, you'll be added

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ssuccess(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Odunharry:

Good Morning Sir.
Please can I still register?
I am serving Corp Member I couldn't get the money complete in time, OmoIseyin you can answer too.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2018
ssuccess:

Good Morning Sir.
Please can I still register?
I am serving Corp Member I couldn't get the money complete in time, OmoIseyin you can answer too.
Very though decision though. I will advise you wait till feb diet
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ssuccess(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Odunharry:

Very though decision though. I will advise you wait till feb diet

Alright. Thank You. Let's see how it goes.
I really hope they give the admission
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2018
ssuccess:

Alright. Thank You. Let's see how it goes.
I really hope they give the admission
They will. Late registration attracts extra fee of 3000 though. If you still thinking of talking Aug diet which starts exactly two weeks from today
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jfadebowale: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Odunharry:

They will. Late registration attracts extra fee of 3000 though. If you still thinking of talking Aug diet which starts exactly two weeks from today

Please, i would like to register for next year. I need information on how to go about this?

Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Floyd45 and Naomi14.
Where una dey biko
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
jfadebowale:

Please, i would like to register for next year. I need information on how to go about this?

Thanks
cipmnigeria.org. You get every needed information you need. How to register, know more about the exams, study centres, get study packs and past questions if you have registered etc
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
I am here! Hi, It's been a while. How are you doing?

Success in your exam tomorrow! Am sure you are overprepared grin

CIPM no hard questions please especially come February 2019. Thank you
Odunharry:
Floyd45 and Naomi14.

Where una dey biko
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naomi14:
I am here! Hi, It's been a while. How are you doing?

Success in your exam tomorrow! Am sure you are overprepared grin

CIPM no hard questions please especially come February 2019. Thank you
God go help us o. Its like some villa people are playing with their minds not mine sha
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hahaha village people don't have power nau!
Odunharry:

God go help us o. Its like some villa people are playing with their minds not mine sha
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Naomi14:
Hahaha village people don't have power nau!
LOL. Them too small I swear.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Niyinficient(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chei....exam is tomorrow. Pls is there a whatsapp group for Int 2?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
omoISEYIN:

Hi Mrakuru,
As a graduate from any field you will be exempted from 2 stages out of 6, then having a degree in social sciences/humanities gives you another additional exemption...
Specifically with you now, Bsc/HND in Sociology you will start from Intermediate 2..

Thank you , please enjoy the rest of your day.

Can I send you a PM?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Meetmeat:
I remember u ask If there is a watsapp group for intermediate 2,it has been created should your number be added.

I want to join the Whatsapp group, too.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2018
obami007:

Below is the link to the WhatsApp group intermediate ii

https:///77usJa3OxyP25qpMF9UjnN

The link to join the Whatsapp group isn't loading.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Odunharry:

Hi. Good morning. Can I mail you? I need study pack for intermediate II.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2018
@OmoIseyin...@Spenca...@Odunharry.

I want to register for the February '19 diet. I attempted registration yesterday via the website. I was only able to create a profile on "membership by examination." I couldn't proceed because they didn't send me the confirmation mail. I even had to create a profile again using other email addresses, yet a confirmation mail didn't come. Why's that, please? Is it that there's no active registration ongoing until it's close to February?

I've read through the thread and I've learnt that the materials for Int II are quite voluminous. I'd like to start studying them now in preparation for Feb. Could anyone help with that? Thanks.

And for all those who wrote exams yesterday? How was it? grin grin
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Send your email address I will forward it to you. I hope I still have it sha

Modified, I do
PrimadonnaO:

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2018
How was your exams?
Odunharry:

LOL. Them too small I swear.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Naomi14:
How was your exams?
Good morning. We thank God.
I can now rest well. That feeling after I wrote the last paper ehn.
5papers choi

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yea sure.
Good morning to you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

The link to join the Whatsapp group isn't loading.

Okay. Send your number to this email address then. I will add you . donangus250@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I want to join the Whatsapp group, too.
the group will soon be rename to P. E 1 so if you are writing P.E 1 Feb 2019 then p. m ur contact
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
It is well! Success
Odunharry:

Good morning. We thank God.
I can now rest well. That feeling after I wrote the last paper ehn.
5papers choi
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Naomi14:
It is well! Success
Thanks dear
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Meetmeat:
the group will soon be rename to P. E 1 so if you are writing P.E 1 Feb 2019 then p. m ur contact

No. It's intermediate II I'll be writing. embarassed
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Odunharry:

Yea sure.
Good morning to you

Happy Sunday. Mail sent.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Naomi14:

Modified, I do

Great. Thanks. I'll send you a PM right now.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Naomi14:

Modified, I do

Couldn't send a PM. Here's my mail sisterolive.A@gmail.com. Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.