Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161533 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Happy Sunday. Mail sent.
Check
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stevostical(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chai, I have missed a lot on this group. So I finally registered and wrote the PE 1, thanks to final motivation on deadline day by Odunharry. How the exam went, I can't say until I see the result biko, Floyd45 the O.R later turned out a bit cool than some others. To everyone that wrote this diet, success to us all
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Stevostical:
Chai, I have missed a lot on this group. So I finally registered and wrote the PE 1, thanks to final motivation on deadline day by Odunharry. How the exam went, I can't say until I see the result biko, Floyd45 the O.R later turned out a bit cool than some others. To everyone that wrote this diet, success to us all
Welcome bro. A big success to us all.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Plexxypc: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Hello, there is more you can do to get ahead and get your dream job... Get a trained and get certified to be an Executive Administrative and Personal Assistant. visit www.aerng.com to learn more about it or send them a mail at info@aerng.com. You can certified for any professional certification you need.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by u3fine(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pls any benefit as a student member while writing the exams?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xone3(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Couldn't send a PM. Here's my mail sisterolive.A@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
Good morning
Please can you send the intermediate 2 materials to me bisxone@gmail.com and have they sent you the confirmation.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Xone3:

Good morning
Please can you send the intermediate 2 materials to me bisxone@gmail.com and have they sent you the confirmation.

Send me a PM.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Odunharry:

Very though decision though. I will advise you wait till feb diet

I applied about 3 days ago. How long does it take before they send admission letter?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I applied about 3 days ago. How long does it take before they send admission letter?
A Week or so
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Odunharry:

A Week or so

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Alright. Thanks.
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by fayte: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Good day house. I am an accountant by profession but Im considering a switch to HR, Learning and Development to be precise. Please, can someone suggest or advise the best route to follow. I'm currently an entry level banker.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Plexxypc: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Plexxypc:
Hello, there is more you can do to get ahead and get your dream job... Get a trained and get certified to be an Executive Administrative and Personal Assistant. visit www.aerng.com to learn more about it or send them a mail at info@aerng.com. You can certified for any professional certification you need.

there are much more courses you can check out at www.aerng.com or refer someone that might be interested

Visit www.aerng.com

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by farydah: 1:56am On Aug 25, 2018
good day all, please, I'm currently running an MSC in public admin, I have 7 years experience in customer service(in my 6th year with a bank presently) and I would like to register. kindly advise on what level I'm starting from, when to take the exams and the registration process. thank you. p.s my first degree is in political science. cc OmoIseyin
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by farydah: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2018
elmisti:

good day bro. u can get all past questions and study materials on d cipm site for free now
hah! my brother we meet here again? lol are u sure we are not twins? pls I will chat u up on WhatsApp in the morning. regards
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by david22uu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello , please where can i go for this course. thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hi. When should we be expecting August diet results please?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stevostical(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Hi. When should we be expecting August diet results please?

Most likely first week of October
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by crdrecruits: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
A financial institution is in need of an HR professional with the following criteria:

Minimum of 2.1
Experience of 2-5 years in HR & Admin
Must have worked in a reputable organization

[/b]Added advantage[b]

. MSC
. Member CIPM

Qualified candidates should send CV to crdrecruits@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
farydah:
good day all, please, I'm currently running an MSC in public admin, I have 7 years experience in customer service(in my 6th year with a bank presently) and I would like to register. kindly advise on what level I'm starting from, when to take the exams and the registration process. thank you. p.s my first degree is in political science. cc OmoIseyin
PROFESSIONAL 1 With your msc.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by farydah: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Odunharry:

PROFESSIONAL 1 With your msc.
thank you for the response sir. pls note that i will be rounding up my MSC next year. does this mean I can apply while its still in view or wait till I'm done? secondly, won't my 7years+ experience in customer service count for professional 1 in case my unfinished MSC won't suffice?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by eajak(f): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Send your email address I will forward it to you. I hope I still have it sha

Modified, I do
Hello, please i also need the study pack for intermediate 2. My mail is ogungbemiruth1@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by willidaine(m): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello,pls I would appreciate if anyone can add me to intermediate 2 whatsapp group.My no is 07086061354
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hybbee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rhamzy94:
Hello everyone,

My name is AbdulRahman, a present Corp member in Kano State.

I have just registered for CIPM exams and I'm to start at Intermediate II. I have no CIPM study centre close to me. The nearest is Kaduna or Abuja and they're quite far. So my best bet is self study.

However, I realised that the study packs are damn to voluminous. I just got registered yesterday and i downloaded the packs. I started reading today but I swear, it's really discouraging as I just started reading Workforce planning material which is just 187 pages out of the remaining about 489, 280 and 270 paged materials remaining.

Is there a way we can get a concise study material that isn't as voluminous as the ones from CIPM?

I read there is a WhatsApp group. Please add me 08164837527.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Toyinrachael29: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Odunharry:

cipmnigeria.org. You get every needed information you need. How to register, know more about the exams, study centres, get study packs and past questions if you have registered etc
Please is it possible to do the registration in their office in ikeja or it has to be online, and when is the registration for feb 2019 diet starting?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Toyinrachael29:

Please is it possible to do the registration in their office in ikeja or it has to be online, and when is the registration for feb 2019 diet starting?
You can do it online. Registration should be around Nov
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2018
August diet results is what we're expecting jare, they should do fast, I've decisions to take after! Lol
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello.... please for someone considering cipm with MBA. .what level should the person start with and what is the best tutorial centre around isolo lagos that the person can use or is personal reading advised?

Thanks in advance
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Harmonyemerald:
Hello.... please for someone considering cipm with MBA. .what level should the person start with and what is the best tutorial centre around isolo lagos that the person can use or is personal reading advised?

Thanks in advance
you will be starting from PE 1.with personal reading you can pass if you are determined.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Meetmeat:
you will be starting from PE 1.with personal reading you can pass if you are determined.

Thanks but what if the person want to take tutorial... any suggestions?

Also how can I go about registering with cipm n the exams
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Harmonyemerald:

Thanks but what if the person want to take tutorial... any suggestions?

Also how can I go about registering with cipm n the exams
you have to apply as a student member when your application is accepted then you procced to the exam registration.As for tutorials it is optional

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.