Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161466 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by hybridblood07(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day sir

What advise do you have for an SSCE holder who wants to start CIPM, also is it recognised globally?. Other necessary information would be needed. Thanks
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Blessed4sure: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Blessed4sure: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Crazeworld(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
blanquecheque:
Hi, all. I'm a chartered member of CIPM. I'm also a facilitator and I've been lecturing there for almost twenty diets now. Here to support. You can shoot me your enquiries. If I don't get to reply here, WhatsApp me. 08023857632.

T for taen q.
Hello boss, I studied Political Science and I would like to get this professional certification.

Please where do I start because I seriously don't know anything about this. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Six years CIPM (2014-2019) exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Egein(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm applying for corporate CIPM membership for my company. One of the requirements is "Reference from a Professional Member of the Institute (Full Member or Fellow)".

Please, I need a CIPM member who can help me with reference. I'll be grateful.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by STANALVAREX(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Pla, m a Corp member and I want to enrol for the cipm but the page is not giving me what I want... My questions are
1.How much does it cost for everything (registration, acceptance,study materials, examination fees, exemption fees)?
2. What's the duration for cipm intermediate 1 course?
3. When is the registration going to end ?
Pls help
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by raychelomoregbee: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
jayteefashion:
I am writing intermediate 1 October 2021. Pls I would like to join Telegram or WhatsApp group to prepare for the exams.

Me too please. Intermediate 1 08162188125
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Chioma32: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2021
I need a study group for cipm intermediate 2
Pls add me 08169533725
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Chioma32: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Pls I need CIPM intermediate 2 study pack summaries.. charitykayla33@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Sylviaeluma(f): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2021
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....

Hello... Good day, I have began my application process and have received the mail for provisional admission and the payment information but is it mandatory for me to sit for the next exam coming up next month because i don't think i am prepared for it. Can i wait for the next diet? I hope there is no penalty for this.

Also, is there a telegram or whats-app study group to connect with other members? Please add me 080-63548597. Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Sylviaeluma:

Hello... Good day, I have began my application process and have received the mail for provisional admission and the payment information but is it mandatory for me to sit for the next exam coming up next month because i don't think i am prepared for it. Can i wait for the next diet? I hope there is no penalty for this.

Also, is there a telegram or whats-app study group to connect with other members? Please add me 080-63548597. Thank you

You can wait for the next diet. There's no penalty.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2021
CIPM is mainly for practitioners in Nigeria. If you want to practice in the USA and Canada, you may have to take SHRM. If you're looking at the? UK, take CIPD. I'm sure you know other professionals like doctors and lawyers also take those countries' exams before they can practice.

hybridblood07:
Good day sir

What advise do you have for an SSCE holder who wants to start CIPM, also is it recognised globally?. Other necessary information would be needed. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2021
You start at Intermediate 2.

Crazeworld:
Hello boss, I studied Political Science and I would like to get this professional certification.

Please where do I start because I seriously don't know anything about this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Pls, send a whatsapp to 08023857632

Chioma32:
Pls I need CIPM intermediate 2 study pack summaries.. charitykayla33@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Hi all!

You can join our Countdown to CIPM Exam online classes. Send a whatsapp message to 08023857632
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Cabardin: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
HR management is an essential aspect of any organization. It should be handled by professionals who know all the intricacies of the profession. With the help of management https://www.emexmag.com, it's possible to increase the company's competitiveness in the market, increase labor efficiency, and reduce personnel costs. HR management includes conducting staff policy, elaboration and implementation of remuneration system, personnel development, planning and simulation, and many other things. All these actions are aimed to make the employees of the company feel comfortable and confident in the collective and be ready to solve the tasks set for them.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by IMBIL: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
JOB VACANCY!!!
IMBIL TELECOM SOLUTIONS
WWW.IMBIL.CO.UK
SALES ACCOUNTANT

ND in Accounting or any relevant field.
Punctual, reliable, and must have strong communication skills.
Monitoring spending and budgets.
Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports for all locations daily, weekly, monthly.
Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
Keeping account books and systems up to date monthly.
Good use of Microsoft Excel.
Knowledge of any accounting software is a good addition.
Expected Start Date: 25/10/2021

Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: ₦40,000.00 - ₦50,000.00 per month
ADDRESS: IKEJA, LAGOS
COVID-19 considerations:
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MissyVee007: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Hello house, I need some information about the exams.
I have about a month to prepare for PE 1.
Is it better to read through all the material or it’s better to go through the past questions?
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2021
You can join our online class. WhatsApp 08023857632

quote author=Chioma32 post=106812274]I need a study group for cipm intermediate 2
Pls add me 08169533725[/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2021
You can join our online class. WhatsApp 08023857632

raychelomoregbee:

Me too please. Intermediate 1 08162188125
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2021
You can start if you're not attending any other tertiary institution. You will start from Foundation 1. If you have plans for a poly or uni, then start after the poly or uni. It will save cost and stress.

hybridblood07:
Good day sir

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by DefJams: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Great video to help with preparing towards becoming a chartered engineer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zewJKBAEo8&t=1077s
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Read! Past questions alone, without understanding won't do it. More so, your questions, PE 1, will be more analytical.

MissyVee007:
Hello house, I need some information about the exams.
I have about a month to prepare for PE 1.
Is it better to read through all the material or it’s better to go through the past questions?
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Damiiyusuf: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Pls I want to join the study group. Add me pls 07037892882
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Yesterday's class was revealing. Classes continue tomorrow, Tuesday. You can join us. WhatsApp 08023857632.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please can is the cipm exam online or at centers.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by GoldenPRYM: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amazing stuffs going on in our telegram page as we prepare for our Intermediate 2 exams this month. Video tutorials, video teachings on each of the modules, past questions reviews and answers provided across various questions. Hop on the link below to join us as we aggressively prepare to come out victorious��

https:///CIPM_Intermediate2
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dynamitehimself:
Please can is the cipm exam online or at centers.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by wandeykul(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by naypam: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please am in need of Intermediate II past questions of 2000 - 2010, Please help me send to tega.adamure@gmail.com

Thanks

honeyola:
[pls help me with the study pack and past questions @tobialfred2018@gmail.com]Cipm is not difficult if you are determined, you attending study centre is not a perquisite for passing. The key to passing is ensure you read the materials as many times you can and don't underestimate the importance of past questions. I am done with cipm,all through my study I never attended any study centre. My colleagues and i had to create a watsapp group where we shared ideas,some of the people that attended study centre I still do tutorials for them during the exams.my 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.