Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161563 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Selya: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Odunharry:

LOL. It depends on you and what you think you can do within the time frame.

If you don't have other serious engagement that takes alot of your time and leave you tired at the end of the day, you can give it a try.

Thanks a lot @Odunharry
A quick update, I had a full time demanding job (often times staying until 9pm at the office) and I passed the INT II without attending lessons, with just 20 days to read.

On to P1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello sir! I have B.sc accounting and MBA revenue management and almost CITN chartered..how many stages will i be exempted from writing?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Selya:

Ok I’ll register. Thanks a lot

I will advice you wait till the next diet , you have barely 1 month to prepare and int II is the most voluminous of all the stages hence requires you to do lot of reading. If you haven't been studying before now or you do not have a degree in HR , wait till August 2018 diet , there is no rush in this. It is better to pass a stage at once than have resits that will hinder you from writing the next level in the following diet. cheers
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2018
midolian:
Hello sir! I have B.sc accounting and MBA revenue management and almost CITN chartered..how many stages will i be exempted from writing?

You start from professional I
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midolian(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
spenca:

You start from professional I
Thank you very much..lastly, all things being equal, from professional 1, what is the maximum number of month and or years to get chartered?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2018
midolian:
Thank you very much..lastly, all things being equal, from professional 1, what is the maximum number of month and or years to get chartered?

1 year

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Rhaleehart:
Good day, I just heard about cipm and I have so much interest in it. Am a graduate of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Please which level will I start from and when is the next registration it is likely I go for my NYSC in May I need your advice. Thanks

The best bet for you is to enroll while in camp, if not in camp then immediately after.
You will be registered manually at a discounted fee and also assisted with necessary information.
You will be starting from intermediate 1.
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by 4DMUM: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Rios post=63927425]
Ur mail
Please i need the soft copy of the PE 1 study pack too. odubukun2004@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stevostical(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2018
Hi, anyone writing Intermediate II in Enugu should please message me ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Stevostical:
Hi, anyone writing Intermediate II in Enugu should please message me ASAP. Thanks.
Guess you ready
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by eberem(f): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I need PEI Study pack. I dont mind past questions too if possible. My e-mail: write2giftedmercy@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tobyy10: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello..what stage would a B.A degree in English start from
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by dynamic010(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Have bsc in business administration.what stage do I start and what's the estimated cost of all fee?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizjemie25: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
eberem:
Please I need PEI Study pack. I dont mind past questions too if possible. My e-mail: write2giftedmercy@yahoo.com
have you gotten any yet?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizjemie25: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
HRs in the house,
please I need a job preferably an admin role. I have good communication skills and can relate with people at all levels, can juggle different tasks without losing focus, deliver tasks efficiently and in time with zero errors. I can organise and coordinate things effectively, can also work with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. I'm open to learning new skills.
please a soul

thanks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizjemie25: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
dynamic010:
Have bsc in business administration.what stage do I start and what's the estimated cost of all fee?
I think you will start from intermediate 2.

you can visit their website to confirm it and the price as well
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please when is the registration for the next diet coming up?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
skillachy:
Please when is the registration for the next diet coming up?
Maybe by april, not sure though.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ghydyon(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Good morning to everyone, I have some questions to ask which goes thus:

1. When is the registration for the next diet starting?

2. Is it possible for a student who just graduated but awaits the school senate approval on results and certificate?

3. What benefit(s) do a Corp member enjoys if he/she waits till service for registration of the next diet?

Cc omoISEYIN

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abidoyeomotosho: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Please when is the result for February, 2018 diet will be out?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
abidoyeomotosho:
Please when is the result for February, 2018 diet will be out?
LOL. Very soon
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Ghydyon:
Good morning to everyone, I have some questions to ask which goes thus:

1. When is the registration for the next diet starting?

2. Is it possible for a student who just graduated but awaits the school senate approval on results and certificate?

3. What benefit(s) do a Corp member enjoys if he/she waits till service for registration of the next diet?

Cc omoISEYIN

Hello,
I guess the registration for the new diet should on by now
The best bet you can get is to have graduated and serving, by then you have a statement of result which an be honored by the institute as a corp member for your registration.
As a corp member you will enjoy a discounted registration and acceptance fee. Your registration will be fast tracked because you will do a manual registration as against online reg that comes with extra online charges.
i hope ive been able to answer your questions, if you still have more inquiries pls holla back at me.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by adeinfinit(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please i need some clarification. I have a B.Sc in Political science and international relations so I believe I should be starting from Intermediate 2 level.
I don't seem to understand the resit fees. How much will I be paying for August diet?

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can now access e-copies of the study pack free of charge!.
LOg in to the portal and select operation, then on the drop down menu, select member study pack and select the stage then you good to go.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Donnetimmy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello!
I'm an undergraduate, can I enroll?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Maxzuel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Intermediate 2 study pack pls. Someone should help.
Maxwellchukwuekete@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Maxzuel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
adeinfinit:
Please i need some clarification. I have a B.Sc in Political science and international relations so I believe I should be starting from Intermediate 2 level.
I don't seem to understand the resit fees. How much will I be paying for August diet?
Someone should answer this pls
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Maxzuel(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
elmisti:

Hahaha...u got me @ unnecessarily big. Please i know of public administration, training and development. Please state d two remainder...and i have soft copy of d past questions for d two...u can pm if interested
good day, pls can you help me with intermediate 2 past questions?? Maxwellchukwuekete@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by elmisti(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Maxzuel:
good day, pls can you help me with intermediate 2 past questions?? Maxwellchukwuekete@gmail.com

good day bro. u can get all past questions and study materials on d cipm site for free now
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Maxzuel(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
elmisti:

good day bro. u can get all past questions and study materials on d cipm site for free now
thanks a lot for reaching out. Is it after paying for examination fee will get it or after paying for exemption, study pack? I want to pay for the registration fee next week.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Funminicrown: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hi roomies, i need study packs and past questions for intermediateII so as to get myself acquainted with the syllabus because i might be paying a bit late(June ending). Here is my email: LAWALOLANSILE@GMAIL.COM
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by effrebor(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I need the study pack and past questions of CIPM intermediate 1.
I want to start reading before my money is complete for the registration.
I can't afford a resit.

Please send the intermediate 1 study pack and past questions to my email Teejay481@yahoo.com
Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.