Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes (31307 Views)

Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by united25(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin should go and sit down abeg, and what's
his business with dat. Make I run b4 some group
of people attack me

Bcus without men lyk diz in the government exposing. Diz secret theft and abuse of office, Nigeria will be a dry wilderness
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
ZombieNation:
Jubrin is a drowning man
thank u !and his trying tirelessly to drag others

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
abokibuhari:
ISTANDWITHDOGORA
with dogara I stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by thunderbabs: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nawa for this our politicians..it is when they have fallen out of favour with their allies that they start spewing their secrets.... undecided What they were all once was enjoying has now become a sin becoz he has been evicted from the strippers club.....

He shld tell us if he never had any fun or share if it at anytime...Nonsense angry
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Excuzeme: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
jrusky:
Jubrin should stop bothering himself this govt will not do anything about it but can arrest judge or kidnapped judge at the middle of night but Dogara has the right to squander and go free. Its so cool as I said 2019 will be the defining moment.

They abducted Chibok girls and they release them simply to fool the foolish ones anyway I'm not move but thank God they are release but Buhari and all his crook gangs need to explain to Nigeria how this girls were being fed all this while and they look this cute and healthy so is it Shekau Mr Leave and Never Die that has been using his money to feed them all this while Then Shekau must be a Millionaire then.
\

Please try and read whatever you write before posting it.

Can you listen to yourself above? shocked shocked shocked

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!

BTW: The released girls are from the batch with the splinter group (they have about 110 girls with them) from She-Cow's group.
The have another leader for that group and it appears he is willing to play ball, knowing its funds are drying up.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Henz24(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
My question is why is it now that he has issues with Dogara that he is coming to wail?? I won't be surprised if he was present at the so called party, I seriously don't get dis country

But guy, 500M for pussies, they must be imported, dollar price affected them
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by BonetEzra(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
U follow go the party?
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
i don't want to believe that na iji Okwu jibrin mere ihe,ibuzikwa nnwaafo Igbo?

munwa amaroooo onye Bu onyee. my own bu Uzoo m ga esi Na atachi ulcer maka Na ndi aasai akarigo....

mana asaa,onwegokwa ife iriri??

chooo ife rie maka ndu GI
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by gebest: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
i ve being saying it, where Dogara dey, Saraki na saint na and our mr anti corruption president is there doing nothing, all i kn is that there is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by cardoctor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
That amount of money could have been used to build new roads around the country or even for the repairs of existing ones. More infrastructure such as hospitals or dispensaries as well as schools could have been built also. No wonder so many oloshos are driving around in big cars in Abuja now. E no go better for these people if its really true.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Wow!!!

500 Million Naira Ashawo.. It must have been a matter of life and death..
and yet, they cum between 1min 4secs. mtcheeeew cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by yaki84: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
TwoBottles:
I once had the opportunity to sit on the same table with a former governor and all he could talk about was "Brazilian big booty latinas." He was far from sober and I thought he looked really stupid. Most of our so called leaders are too mundane to occupy their revered seats.

Mais ce n'est pas mes oignons.
name of the former governor or u shvt d fvck up. Dazzall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by ezechueze(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by DICKtator: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Stelvin101:

Tous les deux vous dire qu'il est non de votre entreprise lorsque le pays descend au niveau zéro, alors il deviendra non seulement votre entreprise, mais aussi votre point de prière. cheesy

si le pays va vers le bas, chaque tribu se former leur propre pays comme l'USSR et la vie serait certainement aller .........

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Eromzi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
saintkel:
Jibrin should go and sit down abeg, and what's his business with dat. Make I run b4 some group of people attack me
u nid overhauling.....
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by eodavids(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Just when we think we have heard it all from Rep. Abdulmumini, the guy keep revealing new issues.

Perhaps the authorities should take him serious and extract all that he has in reserve.

Corruption fight may make headway in that direction.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by adconline(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where are EFCC and DSS to invade Jibrin and Dogara's houses or invite them for interrogations??
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by tjay0584(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
where was he 4yrs ago wey be na now him come dey talk..dey are all bird of same feather..eyeservicemofos..he wan dey form saint abi,like say em no chop insyd.God punish all of una..
#Paramood
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by glossy6(f): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Later the gworo chewing b.astards from the North will start forming holiness & will be masturbating up and down in Igbo threads.

N500m abi? kwantinue lipsrsealed
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
orlarbissy:
Chai, chai, this how they have been spending our hard earned money. There is God ooooo
on u ladies
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by orlarbissy(f): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided undecided
Oma307:

on u ladies
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by TwoBottles: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
jrusky:

Please edit your last sentence and tell us in English what you are talking about. This is English forum bro despite I agree with all you said but the last sentence should be in English not in any damn French or Spanish for simple understanding ok.

it means, "it's non of my business."
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by TwoBottles: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
yaki84:
name of the former governor or u shvt d fvck up. Dazzall

well, not everyone on this forum is a kid.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by salis123(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin and Dogara are all the same, all corrupt, no saints among them
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Bonshak: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin shd go and sit down,all dis pull him down he is doing.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Who doesn't like parties with prostitutes...sorry they don't like being called that...'Friends" wink wink.

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Osezua: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin is not exposing corruption. I is only pained for losing his position at the House.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Jophil247(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Their seasonal film no get end undecided
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
In the next election, Northerners want to bring this man out for Presidency that's why they are playing game with him
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Martinola(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who knows d liar btw dem? so long dis man is a politician, i cnt bliv him either.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by otokx(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anybody can get up and say anything, where is the proof?
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by GOFRONT(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
It could be true....the oda day a house sealed by Efcc was rumoured to hav a stripper hall inside!!!......

Meanwhile they are the cause of Hunger in da land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? / Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.