Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Who Knows Taiwo Ibiyemi Owner Of Thirdythirdy.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Knows Taiwo Ibiyemi Owner Of Thirdythirdy.com (728 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Taiwo Ibiyemi Owner Of Thirdythirdy.com by needinfo: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who Knows Taiwo Ibiyemi Owner Of Thirdythirdy.com, naijacanearn.com. The owner of this blog is nothing but an idiot who scrapes contents from other websites. Mr taiwo ibiyemi, if you are reading this, then you better do the needful before proceed to the next stage of making you wish you never copied contents from hard working bloggers.

Nobody forced you to start blogging, you started on your own, so why can't you write contents on your own instead of sleepping while others are busy cracking their head to come up with contents, your site automatically scrape their contents immediately they publish it on their blog. That is very bad and i won't encourage it.

Many of you that is reading this, don't be surprised that you may even find your blog in the list because it seems he has added almost all the tech blogs to his scrapper. I don't encourage stuffs like this so i am going to give you 5days to shut that blog down else i am going to brute force it with spam and bomb clicks on youe adsense including other stuffs below.

The worse is that this dude is proving to be stubborn and not responding to warning after sending series of warning to him. This dude is the popular taiwo publishing who claims to be an info marketer, selling crap and copied info called ebooks.

Taiwopublishing ( taiwo ibiyemi ), if you are reading this, you have 5days to shut that blog down else here are the stuffs i am going to perform on your blog and other blogs you owned.

You don't know who you are f-*u-*c-king With.i have done some digging on your profile and fished out most of your blogs which is owned by you. I will add all your blogs to the blasting, spamming, bomb clicking of your adsense as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Web/wap Master Help Needed Please / The Tech Industry In Nigeria / How To Get Free 10$ Coupon Code From Facebook Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.