Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Turning Idea Into A Gold Mine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Turning Idea Into A Gold Mine (723 Views)

How To Turn An Idea Into MONEY / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / The Next Gold Mine In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Idea Into A Gold Mine by bory09(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
My name is Olowolayemo tope Joseph. I am a young entrepreneurship enthusiast. I am introducing my new eBook to you, you might be thinking about why you should have this eBook however, you need to consider this preceding fact
The rate at which employment number is sky rocketing everyday in the globe and the gruesome situation of job insecurity taking hold of peoples peace is really unappealing.
To add to the pain, there is huge reduction in the price of crude oil and this has passed sickening stimuli to the economies of countries who rely on it including our dear country Nigeria
Year in year out economists sit on round table to draft out plan to curb the menace of unemployment but unfortunately, their pattern refuse to give a remarkable effort which is sufficient enough to tame unemployment.
In this battle, country like the US has employed the opportunity in online service to create job for their citizen. However it is not a surprise that Africa are still loosing grip of this opportunity due to their level in technology usage and maneuvering.
Although, online platform could be a solution to the reduction of employment owing to the innovating advantage that it posses but we can't overlook the fact that this platform has already been saturated by ideas and lot of competitors. To swim in this ocean of competition one need to be extra vigilant and innovative.
However, all this problem could be trample under foot if one could inject his or her idea into the circulation. Keep note that lots of ideas already flow in this bloodline. Therefore, you need an optimized idea in order to be felt in the circulation.
That is the reason why the eBook titled "turning idea into a gold mine" is written. In this eBook we have embedded the necessary information that you need in order to create a valuable idea, transform it into business and likewise manage the idea.
Don't be skeptical about this eBook unless you have read a eBook similar to this one and i bet you that this eBook is second to none.
Put I mind that am not selling this eBook I.e. You could get it for free if I can feel the intensity of your interest for the book.
There are lots of thing you will be missing if you did not read this eBook.
If you are interested about the eBook you can get more info from this link
Facebook.com/elitemoney

(1) (Reply)

See What’s Going Down In Lagos On From 22nd Of November To 2nd Of December, 2016 / 11 Practice To Live A Better Life In 2017 / Amazing Benefits Of Learning A New Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.