Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (39755 Views)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by themonk(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:

U Don't know and don't try guessing cos u wont get it right.
A chance will prove me right, I'll make you come back for more
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by tarehothot: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
PLS IS HAVE A QUESTION?
Is Cornerside the same thing as the OTHER ROOM? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
ladyF:
Ermmmm.... The one that will make our time in the other room memorable. lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by sekem: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
If not that ayam now physically blind, I'll just say böobs especially the big rounded soft ones.

I love them so much.

But wait o...

What if it's ordinary balloons that this woman is pushing into my palms?

Oh my sight!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by riczy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
No body could give a meaningful reply,pretender's begging d question since wen man was Man
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
I love big firm boobs to the moon! Can't get enough of it!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
cheesy

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by otswag(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Mcdugull post=50286373][/quote] wrong!! This na half G and 4G
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
otswag:
wrong!! This na half G and 4G
.... grin grin grin

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Zakkyoz: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Deeypeey:
Bobby!..Bobby!! BOBBY!!!...(sebi na just body??sense is not bn taken into consideration?)
and she gatz fine oo

hit like if u dey my club!!!

it is regrettable that nobody is in your club. take heart!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by jasysandra(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good set of Teeth grin

Love men with beautiful Teeth.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lips and a nice ass, not over size, just round and curved, I like them slim, not too fat, not too skinny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:
lipsrsealed

Its unspeakable.
I love meaty twin tower cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by chrisifeanyi: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
[size=20pt]I DONT know why I dont like anything from this so called pulse tv[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mcdugull:
.... grin grin grin

Too much for me, I will pass.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by DaInferno(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
that figure. . .i like it the way am just imagining it here!
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by saintkel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
mytime24:
CUM talk here grin
beauty unexplained
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Obynolee(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
MachBrooklyn:
Ladies when your boyfriend throws you on the bed and in the cause of you trying to be sexy, you then hit your head on the bed and dies therefore I'm pleased to tell you that you're going to hell fire straight cheesy cheesy

You must be one of these brain washed Christians
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ssonn: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
am hungry undecided
go to the other room. you belong to the kitchen then.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ashewoboy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yewandequeen:
lipsrsealed

Its unspeakable.

you no see my mention? Laveda, i'm not interested in svcking your boobs anymore, i've found someone else. Yewandequeen, oyan e n wun mi mu. Wa si le mi ko wa feed mi pelu awon juicy boobs e yi.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by NairaMaster1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
ladyF:
Ermmmm.... The one that will make our time in the other room memorable. lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Dxck?

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by baeboo: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
optional1:
Like a guy wit beard....

Jari.zod oya come answer dis question...
yansh and boobsi cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by TRADELYN: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
The boobs. And if she is hairy and can cook vegetable well and is well mannered.
gringringrin
Aint you married?
Why put your comment as if you are single and searching?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by amagunnerfan: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
TRADELYN:

gringringrin
Aint you married?
Why put your comment as if you are single and searching?
See me see wahala oo. They ask me question, I answer. Na crime again even my wife knows if she no get this thing and hair I no go look her twice.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by DonaTee(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
zionwest:
I love the lady's hair..mostly when it's curly..it heats up the mood kiss

im sure u r not referring to natural african hair. So na ur kind dey encourage us to buy brazzilian hair baaa grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by TRADELYN: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
See me see wahala oo. They ask me question, I answer. Na crime again even my wife knows if she no get this thing and hair I no go look her twice.
I hear you... cool
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Wizteaser: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
N za oda room.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by MachBrooklyn: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Obynolee:

No, I'm not even a Christian sef tongue

I was only trying to be funny with my post and I guess you can't even figure that out cheesy wink
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by Yewandequeen(f): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
themonk:

A chance will prove me right, I'll make you come back for more

Laughing hysterically.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by ahamonyeka(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
What I like in a woman is the broad hip and behind then the face but most especially hip.I go crazy about hip and laps.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body by teebillz: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
mytime24:
CUM talk here grin

They say you like cassava. I get big cassava.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.