Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive (6126 Views)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
baby124:
Where is greatgod2012

I am here my sister. I have been having a good and loud laugh since. I've been reading all sorts here and honestly I don't know what to say. I tried to call her, the line wasn't going through.

To be honest with you, I met a woman with a baby of less than two months and who is obviously looking ......and suffering. I did a little interview and I concluded from the way she was answering me that she needed help, especially for the sake of the little baby.

After a while, I started seeing some busting by Anabell2 and I was wondering how husband and wife could connive to scam people but I couldn't just give a more definite answer than shamelessness.

Of course, I gave her something, but am I feeling bad?, no! Am I regretting giving her something? No. Will I do that again? Definitely yes, why? Because I don't know who that stipend can actually save. Am I feeling sorry for someone? Yes, for them, because they don't know what they're actually doing for themselves now and in the future.

If they're truly in need, as I have advised, she should put more efforts in whatever she's doing, no dignity in begging. If they're not, but playing smart, they should continue, everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by 4nobody4every1: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by InformedLola(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
na over Sabi dey worry @anabell2. What is she talking about sef. Is it possible for a guy to hide under a fake id and post regularly on pregnancy section. U need to get checked @anabell2. The sections I visit every is job, phones and business. U can aswell confirm it..

You, sir, are a very silly man. You can even spout such an insulting response. Shows what kind of a person you are. It's your poor wife I pity, stuck with a man like you.

I do believe there is a woman behind that moniker Malizzy. Either she was persuaded to do this by her husband or he made use of her moniker and asked her to go for that meeting with GreatGod.

Imagine, I would have fallen for the scam, remain small o, wasn't even alarmed when I saw Olukayode as the account name. Because I was really touched.

But know that if indeed your family has been going hungry, including a 2 month old baby, you are heaping curses on your own head. Stop being a useless father, man up and do anything decent no matter how menial to ensure your children are fed always.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Agbaletu:

The thieves (husband and wife) just suffered the innocent woman for nothing. She must have abandoned other important things to see the hopeless thief. I really feel for her.
These thieves are already cursed.

I'm honestly not feeling bad. I'm really entertaining myself with good laugh here.
If I'm to be honest, I really feel for them, because I'm quite sure that , by now, the two of them will have started regretting doing what they did.

This is my reward, anytime I touch a life or put a smile on someone's face, I usually have this inner joy radiating all over me and I've been having this feeling since I stretched my hand to give that woman something.

No regrets whatsoever!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by carammel(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
na over Sabi dey worry @anabell2. What is she talking about sef. Is it possible for a guy to hide under a fake id and post regularly on pregnancy section. U need to get checked @anabell2. The sections I visit every is job, phones and business. U can aswell confirm it..
You have no shame,you can even go as far as asking someone to act on your behalf,everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Dyt(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Oga gan oooo
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by carammel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

I'm honestly not feeling bad. I'm really entertaining myself with good laugh here.
If I'm to be honest, I really feel for them, because I'm quite sure that , by now, the two of them will have started regretting doing what they did.

This is my reward, anytime I touch a life or put a smile on someone's face, I usually have this inner joy radiating all over me and I've been having this feeling since I stretched my hand to give that woman something.

No regrets whatsoever!

You have a good heart,God will reward you.

I believe the little you parted with has not made you poor neither has it made the OP richer,he will surely face the music soon.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by baby124: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

I am here my sister. I have been having a good and loud laugh since. I've been reading all sorts here and honestly I don't know what to say. I tried to call her, the line wasn't going through.

To be honest with you, I met a woman with a baby of less than two months and who is obviously looking ......and suffering. I did a little interview and I concluded from the way she was answering me that she needed help, especially for the sake of the little baby.

After a while, I started seeing some busting by Anabell2 and I was wondering how husband and wife could connive to scam people but I couldn't just give a more definite answer than shamelessness.

Of course, I gave her something, but am I feeling bad?, no! Am I regretting giving her something? No. Will I do that again? Definitely yes, why? Because I don't know who that stipend can actually save. Am I feeling sorry for someone? Yes, for them, because they don't know what they're actually doing for themselves now and in the future.

If they're truly in need, as I have advised, she should put more efforts in whatever she's doing, no dignity in begging. If they're not, but playing smart, they should continue, everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

I rest my case!
I understand you dear. It is well.And they wonder why they have not been able to better their lives with all the scams they must be running. This girl is a big fool if she decides to stay with a man that uses a little child for scams. He will soon use her for rituals when the scams no longer pay. She is the loser in all this if she thinks she is smart. One day she will be the proverbial monkey that went to the market and never returned.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by crowntoro(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
I need help too.seems we are in the same boat.

my DSTV, prepaid meter,and gas are all due by next week.

total cost is just 10k.

This is hilarious... grin grin
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Agbaletu: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

No regrets whatsoever!

God bless you.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whew! It is well.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
crowntoro:
This is hilarious... grin grin
how are you,longest time.

hope you good.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Caveatemptor(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is saddening.
To think I was sharing the first post by the OP to my followers because I was so touched by the story.
GreatGod2012, may the Almighty God replenish your purse and bless you and your family,because I know what it means to take time out of your busy schedule to visit a person in need,make donations and later find out that the person is a scammer.
To the OP,my sincere advise to you is to retreat from this road that leads nowhere,buckle up and do a honest days hard work.Do you know your fraudulent, unrepentant scamming stories will prevent people with genuine help needs from receiving help?
Do not invite curses on your head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Mimzyy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Caveatemptor:
This is saddening.
To think I was sharing the first post by the OP to my followers because I was so touched by the story.
GreatGod2012, may the Almighty God replenish your purse and bless you and your family,because I know what it means to take time out of your busy schedule to visit a person in need,make donations and later find out that the person is a scammer.
To the OP,my sincere advise to you is to retreat from this road that leads nowhere,buckle up and do a honest days hard work.Do you know your fraudulent, unrepentant scamming stories will prevent people with genuine help needs from receiving help?
Do not invite curses on your head.

Waohhhhhhhh. So it was a scam .
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Tunami(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
oga, keep kwayet. You no try at all. Just go and ask jesus for forgiveness. Thats my advice for you. Cos if i talk wetin dey mind i fit chop ban.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Mimzyy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Waoh, may God replenish in multiple folds. To think that you even wasted your time to pay her a visit. Sighs. It is well. Op n hubby, God ain't asleep o, welldone.

greatgod2012:

I am here my sister. I have been having a good and loud laugh. I've been reading all sorts here and honestly I don't know what to say. I tried to call her, the line wasn't going through.

Of course, I gave her something, but am I feeling bad, no! Am I regretting giving her something? No. Will I do that again? Definitely yes, why? I don't know who he that stipend can actually help.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by crowntoro(f): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
how are you,longest time.

hope you good.
I am fine

I am good
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Ranchhoddas: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
her claim was asif I v travelled to the US and my wife is not a scammer or has any intention of scamming anyone... I repeat
You know wetin dem dey call Karma?
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
cheesy very funny thread. Husband & wife combo.
The scammers already know this section has a lot of "emotional members". Who don't really double check before "sharing" money.

All they need do is create a very touching story, and You start seeing all the "aww" "ehya drop Your account number" comments.

The family section is slowly turning into a scammer's haven.

Cc: Seun, dominique.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Busted!
Anabell2 dear, you are just too much
Anabell2:

Ouuccch I hit a nerve

Apologies, I didn't mean to grin grin

1. I never said you travelled to USA, I only asked a question - My exact words (Didn't your husband travel to the USA last month? )

2. You didn't know about this thread until she told you today? LIAR - You opened the thread !!

3. Did you just say this? (it's not my thing soliciting for help on a public forum like dis)
Perhaps i m seeing double HELP!
Both usernames are in the habiting of posting on the same thread posting account details with sob stories, looking for free money
e.g https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/17#47313324
and https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/28#47314656

4 (she called me 3days ago that they couldn't eat anything in the night for two days )
ROTFLMAO You mean she didn't eat anything for two days, but YOU can afford internet browsing using multiple IDS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 You wept?
Yuh need a bucket undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Ngokafor(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
....Smh!!!...husband and wife collabo undecided.

....but the amazing thing is that some people still fall for these scams here...abi na jazz? embarassed

...Is it that you guys do not know ANYONE in need off-line you can help?..

...People are wallowing in poverty in real life and ignored while scammers and professional beggars have a free reign here ...na wao!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Heeyhun(f): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
I love nairaland. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by eyinjuege: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Chai, NL dey sweet die!!! cheesy cheesy grin

Annabel 2, you should be given an award.
Abeg, How you take arrive at the right answer that they're related?
Asiwajukay,pls go and start carrying bricks, and cement if that's what it'll take to feed your family.
No need for alapa stainless moves here.
Even if it means going about picking empty cans, and bottles on the street to feed your family, go and do it o.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by eyinjuege: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

....but the amazing thing is that some people still fall for these scams here...abi na jazz? embarassed

...People are wallowing in poverty in real life and ignored while scammers and professional beggars have a free reign here ...na wao!

Oya baby make we collaboooo......
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Ishilove: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
kindly tell the house how dis post proved that I am in the US besides I see no crime wanting to travel abroad for greener pastures . I was sacked some months ago and I v tried couple of businesses wc didn't workout and a friend in d US told me abt a program wc will make someone travel to the US as a journalist but to me, it's sounds like a scam thing that was y i asked a question on the above link. I am presently trying to lay my hands on new things as a freelancer wc I just started. I didn't know about dis thread until today when my wife told me she created a thread on nairaland and I felt bad cos it's not my thing soliciting for help on a public forum like dis.....I am sure what prompted her was because she called me 3days ago that they couldn't eat anything in the night for two days and I felt bad, I wept that night so I had to borrow a thousand naira for them to survive the following day.things are not rossy at the moment . She also told me abt a woman who rendered assistance wc I appreciate, God bless you ma. All what she said is the truth and if u need more verification, there is nothing stopping anyone. @anabell2, if you care to know if I am in the US, I can give u address of where I stay with a friend in ibadan. Thank you all. Saying she is the one operating two accounts then that is a cheap lie @anabell2 a
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Ishilove: 2:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
I need help too.seems we are in the same boat.

my DSTV, prepaid meter,and gas are all due by next week.

total cost is just 10k.

E dakun, our own cylinder is 12kg but filling is 7k. Why is it so expensive??
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Ishilove:

do you live in planet Mars in.

mine is 12kg too,I filled last for 3600 at a filling station. that's on the October 1st..

pls make enquiries well,except one person is scamming you internally at home..lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Mimzyy(f): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
do you live in planet Mars in.

mine is 12kg too,I filled last for 3600 at a filling station. that's on the October 1st..

pls make enquiries well,except one person is scamming you internally at home..lol.

You have spoilt the person's show grin.
Good morning.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by enoqueen: 4:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Waoh! So not all those in pregnancy thread are genuine. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2016
Ishilove:

7k to refill 12kg? Chai. Person don open market for your head.

cry cry
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

Gbam! !!

I know the amount of my income that goes into some kind of charity regularly in real life. There's just no room for e-beggers. Not in this economy.

People with real life problems ooh, who don't even need to beg for you to become moved to help them.

If husband and wife decides to engage in scam to survive, then this online scam thing must be lucrative. Maybe people should just stop listening to them.

Of course the collateral damage will be the ones that truly truly need help. But such is life.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Soyhe(f): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmmm wonders on nl, learning day by day here. @op where are thou? Since ur husband is out here have not heard from u. Did u ask him to speak on ur behave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unity Secondary School (usi-ekiti) Pictures Included / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With / What Should I Do? My Husband Said Our Marriage Is Over-Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.