Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington (17739 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by TwoBottles: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by safarigirl(f): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
CoolFreeday:
When its time for politicking, middle belt becomes north and when its election/ appointment time, they become middle belt and yet they won't learn.
I support PMB but I dont support this. I don't know when the middle belt people will know that their is nothing like north central(please do you have anything like north central in your copy of Nigeria constitution?)

#Wish them well.

Is there SS in Constitution?

Anybody dey complain? Bros abeg leave that talk
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by iblog: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
nonsence
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
The Afonjas are busy slaving for nothing.
Even Buhari's wife of 30 years has abandoned him.
Shame on Afonjas.

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by ObiofOnitsha: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Shame on Afonjas.

Why are you threatened by Afonja? A thread for aboki and you screaming afonja, is your flat head that empty that you have nothing sensible to say. No shame at all

5 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2016
let's watch as things play out, soon wetin dey cook go done
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by morereb10: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
as the people wey get nigeria abi

kosi problem
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by QuotaSystem: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Carry abokki go amelika and come back e go still be abokii

Carry O.su go Asia na inside casket e go still return.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by KingGeorgey(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
The US should be careful ooo... Thank God say na them Produce that movie Olympus has Fallen... This time they have Northern terr** on their hands and not north Korean
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by emajoe: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
After Saudi adopted American calender?
Safe Journey , but no learn anything OYIBO!
Arewa-we-stand!
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by emajoe: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
After Saudi adopted American calender?
Safe Journey, but no learn anything OYIBO!
Arewa-we-stand! grin grin
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by seguno2: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
For debriefing on chibok girls?
Or to prepare for Nigeria's disintegration?

4 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by ozoemenaca: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Its likely the US wants to educate them on how to be on their own as its obvious that Biafra would soon come to stay and the Afonjas would have no option but to stay on their own

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by mmsen: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
The North is 50% Nigeria's problem n woes.

You grossly underestimate the damage that northern Nigeria has done if you think that they are only responsible for 50% Nigeria's problems.

The moronic, poorly scripted constitution, the false federalism that Nigeria practices and all of its problems are as a result of Northern short-sighted stupidity.

Every terrible leader that has stolen power at Federal Government level has come from the North.

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Femiwilli: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2016
[size=14pt]THIS PROVES THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONE NIGERIA!

GEJ KNOWS IT.

TUNUBU HAS FOUND OUT!

WHEN WILL THE REST OF THE SOUTH FIND OUT?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by gurunlocker: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
The North is 50% Nigeria's problem n woes.

80% Bro....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by codemaniacs: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
where is meccuno

I hope with this thread you understand my points about them...
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by bawajghai(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria is divided into six geopolitical zone which consists. NORTH east,NORTH west,NORTH central,SOUTH east,SOUTH South,SOUTH west...
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by fendorf(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Sips orijin
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by pankaa: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2016
El-rufai of Kaduna must attend oo;let him get more ideas on propagation of peace in his state.
Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Onopa(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Vote trump

Save the world from this jihadist

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by drkells(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Who are afonjas? Afonja afonja afonjas olodo where arey they located in the S/W ? Are they yoruba,tapa or nupe? lousy....
OgbonnaUbani:
Shame on Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by buzorcorp: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
I want to ask please. Can any governmental organization summon just 4 governors of the US? What's this slavery status? And the worst part is that, at every summon by the US, you'll see how our idiot government officials will running like zombies. This must stop.
#EndTheSlavery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Saintp(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I am not understanding this new romance and suddenly found relationship between USA and the north. First, it was John Kerry's meeting with northern governors when he visited Nigeria, now they have been invited to the US to continue the meeting.

God dey oooooooooooooooooooooh..

Hmmm, Na watch I dey watch. They have started romancing but nobody should come tomorrow and say US is sponsoring boko cos I can see some US haters now cheering and supporting this news.

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Coolgent(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Sai North Sai USA
Wailing is free, so kwantinue.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by lielbree: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2016
ElCount:
Barack Hussein Obama is a TERRORIST. That's a fact
Bless your heart for speaking the truth! The guy is the founder of isis

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
I am sorry to say that the US does not want Nigeria to develop.

They keep hosting blockheads to subjucate the Nigerian economy. This recession is as a result of their previous hosting of APC members in early 2015..

Kemi Adeosun has seen through their agenda, that is why she keeps wailing whenever she is given the opportunity to speak to foreign media..

I have said my own..

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2016
US wants to advise them, to have less number of children and marry fewer wives cos they end up producing Boko Haram children. They also want to warn them that the South will eventually secede that they should remain loyal to US for grains and fuel.

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by buffalowings: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2016
I got you fam

From wiki I got this

The United States Institute of Peace Act, passed in 1984, calls for the Institute to “serve the people and the Government through the widest possible range of education and training, basic and applied research opportunities, and peace information services on the means to promote international peace and the resolution of conflicts among the nations and peoples of the world without recourse to violence”.[1]

Key words

Peace
Conflicts
Violence

I don't know why we southerners are concerned

The above commenter is on track

1 Like

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
John Kerry's visit to the Sultan, release of Chibok girls, peace being restored gradually, huge gas deposits in Bauchi, NNPC exploring crude oil in the north, vast uranium deposits in Niger Republic, high grade nickel discovered in Kaduna etc.
Nigeria 2.0 loading...#CrudeOilisDead

3 Likes

Re: US To Host Northern Nigerian Governors In Washington by otokx(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
observing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / Governor El-Rufai Bids Farewell To 2022 With Buga Dance (Video) / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.