Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (2327 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There? / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2016
"
Re: D by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2016
"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by saintkash(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
gben ghen
Re: D by felixomor: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Mscheww

Could this be the height of "free thinking"?
Copying and pasting someone else's questions? And asking to explain.
And shamefully admitting that the observations and questions were even copied.
Moreover, questions that have been answered over and over since the beginning of time? And even majority here on NLand, Mscheww

You so called "free thinkers" are "copy thinkers" sorry to say. undecided
Re: D by ezechueze(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
OK
Re: D by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:
Mscheww

Moreover, questions that have been answered over and over since the beginning of time? And even majority here on NLand, Mscheww

Oh no. I like to credit the source I got the Info from, I believe the originator should be acknowledged. Instead of complaining you should try to explain them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:
Mscheww

Are you pained that he recreated an existing argument and provided the source?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by Nightie(f): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Lyk if we explain, u wouldn't still doubt.

2 Likes

Re: D by felixomor: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Are you pained that he recreated an existing argument and provided the source?

I am even more pained that u r backing someone who copied "free thinking".

Shamey! grin
Re: D by Seun(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:
Lyk if we explain, u wouldn't still doubt.
Do you know why God allowed those contradictions in the first place, knowing that their existence would cause many people to doubt God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

I am even more pained that u r backing someone who copied "free thinking".

Shamey! grin

Are you also pained when people recreate news feeds here and provide the source?
Do you know that your reasoning is gradually deteriorating?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by felixomor: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Are you also pained when people recreate news feeds here and provide the source?

Says the person who sees nothin bad in copying "free thoughts" to back up lack of "personal" belief.

By the way, who is looking for approval from the insane?
Shift, please

cool
Re: D by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Leave these theist, abeg. I just saw a theist defend rape in other to defend God.
Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

Says the person who sees nothin bad in copying "free thoughts" to back up lack of "personal" belief.

Shift, please

cool

You created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3280338/breaking-news-fossil-supporting-evolution by copying verbatim from BBC news to back up your personal belief, didn't you?

Do you know you're a Big Hypocrite?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

Shift, please

cool
Yes I saw an article online that properly elucidated my point, hence I brought it to Nairaland referencing the original article, would you have wanted me to not provide a source like most of the theist articles on Nairaland.
Re: D by felixomor: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

You created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3280338/breaking-news-fossil-supporting-evolution by copying verbatim from BBC news to back up your personal belief, didn't you?

Hehehe, Thanks for the confirmation.
So u r now "religious" like me, right?

So u see u r the bigger hypocrite who is following a religion, where u also google, copy and paste from your "priests".

U see urself?
Idiota! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Nightie(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:

Do you know why God allowed those contradictions in the first place, knowing that their existence would cause many people to doubt God?

Before anyone starts reading d bible, he/she has to ask God to open his inner mind to see and undastnd what d ordinary mind cnt understand. One tin I strongly believe is dat d word of God isn't contradictory. It only seems contradictory to d feeble mind.
Itz jst lyk wen u keep reading a book and den u discover dat derz a particular place where u'll see nd be lyk "oh, m I jst seeing dis place 4 d first tym or av never really undastood what it means?"

Same tin goes to d Bible, u myt read it once nd wuldn't undastnd what it means or myt even think itz contradictory, bt wen u kip meditating on it day nd night, d eyes of ur inner mind will be opened den u'll see dat dat place u think is contradictory actually has a different meaning.
Re: D by felixomor: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Lennycool:

Yes I saw an article online that properly elucidated my point, hence I brought it to Nairaland referencing the original article, would you have wanted me to not provide a source like most of the theist articles on Nairaland.

Sorry, u saw a message from one of ur priests in ur religion, u copied it and u came to nairaland to preach it.
Sorry, thats what happened.
Nithing else.
Re: D by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lmao. grin grin grin abeg leave the guy he can't argue with the points so he goes about complaining about my source.
Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, Thanks for the confirmation.
So u r now "religious" like me, right?

So u see u r the bigger hypocrite who is following a religion, where u also google, copy and paste from your "priests".

U see urself?
Idiota! angry

First, there's no confirmation of anything whatsoever. I'm not 'religious' like you, except you've redefined religion to suit you. Also, I was never the subject of our discuss.

Second, everyone gain and share knowledge in any means possible irrespective of their beliefs. I wonder what skewed your reasoning to believe that only religious people "copy and paste".

Third, you seem not to understand who a hypocrite is. You're the definition of a hypocrite for " admonishing someone of something you're guilty of".

Your reasoning is much more deteriorated than I thought.
Re: D by Seun(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:
Before anyone starts reading d bible, he/she has to ask God to open his inner mind to see and understand what the ordinary mind can't understand.

One tin I strongly believe is dat d word of God isn't contradictory. It only seems contradictory to d feeble mind.
Itz jst lyk wen u keep reading a book and den u discover dat derz a particular place where u'll see nd be lyk "oh, m I jst seeing dis place 4 d first tym or av never really undastood what it means?"

Same tin goes to d Bible, u myt read it once nd wuldn't undastnd what it means or myt even think itz contradictory, bt wen u kip meditating on it day nd night, d eyes of ur inner mind will be opened den u'll see dat dat place u think is contradictory actually has a different meaning.
Don't you feel disappointed that a book inspired by God requires so much effort to understand it properly, whereas novels written by human authors like Chimamanda Adichie and J K Rowling can be understood by kids? Wouldn't you expect God to be a better at communicating his thoughts than any human author?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by 1990news: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Because he is a perfect God even in inperfection. Lolzz. Men have killed us with religion that originates from human wildest imaginations, just to dominate and control the world. Damit my theories and thinking though.

NB: if you are a christain, muslim, quote me and i wont reply you. No time.

1 Like

Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Lennycool:

Lmao. grin grin grin abeg leave the guy he can't argue with the points so he goes about complaining about my source.

He's a big Joke angry .
Wise men speak when they have something to say.
Fools bungle up the situation because they have to say something.
Re: D by felixomor: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

First, there's no confirmation of anything whatsoever. I'm not 'religious' like you, except you've redefined religion to suit you. Also, I was never the subject of our discuss.

Second, everyone gain and share knowledge in any means possible irrespective of their beliefs. I wonder what skewed your reasoning to believe that only religious people "copy and paste".

Third, you seem not to understand who a hypocrite is. You're the definition of a hypocrite for " admonishing someone of something you're guilty of".

Your reasoning is much more deteriorated than I thought.

Hahaha, jusat say u regret comparing what I did to what ur atheist church member did on this thread.

Yeye man, mscheww
angry
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor is simply tryna derail the thread and you guys are making his job easier

okay Felix, the thread is copy paste, we don't free think, we are useless and idiotic, we are fools

now that we've agreed on those

can you now address the OP or leave the thread like your fellow Christians who don't have answers to it?

thank you for your cooperation

1 Like

Re: D by felixomor: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
felixomor is simply tryna derail the thread and you guys are making his job easier

okay Felix, the thread is copy paste, we don't free think, we are useless and idiotic, we are fools

now that we've agreed on those

can you now address the OP or leave the thread like your fellow Christians who don't have answers to it?

thank you for your cooperation

Going by ur cliam, so I should now start trying to address "idiotic people"?
If I were ur friend, would u advise me to emmbark on such a Journey?

Why do u hate me like this?
sad
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2016
felixomor:

Going by ur cliam, so I should now start trying to address "idiotic people"?
If I were ur friend, would u advise me to emmbark on such a Journey?

Why do u hate me like this?
sad

as we can see, you have nothing to say about the OP

we are the idiots and fools but OP is not

kindly leave, nobody hates you

don't be paranoid

1 Like

Re: D by Nightie(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:

Don't you feel disappointed that a book inspired by God requires so much effort to understand it, whereas novels written by human authors like Chimamanda Adichie and J K Rowling can be understood by kids? Don't you expect God to be a better communicator than any human?

U jst said it.... human authors. U cnt expect a book dat is nt inclined or inspired spiritually to strenghten ur spiritual lyf.
D bible isn't for lazy pple hu jst wanna ready nw and undastnd it instantly cuz itz nt jst for reading pleasure, bt for u to knw God more, wat he has made u to be in Christ Jesus nd also knw hw to fight d principalities of dis world d right way & wit d rights words.
Jt lyk ur earthly father, der ar sum tinz he myt say dat me as an outsider won't grab, bt only u or ur family members cn undastnd cuz u knw hw to communicate wit him nd knw what his words mean.
Dsame way pple who dnt knw God cnt communicate with him nd knw wat his words mean.
Re: D by felixomor: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

as we can see, you have nothing to say about the OP

we are the idiots and fools but OP is not

kindly leave, nobody hates you

don't be paranoid

Hmm, well. I think when it comes to being paranoid, u r senior to me. Sorry to say.
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: D by 1990news: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2016
God is not an author of confusion, but damit, he got alot of those in his warehouse... God is satan and satan is God.
Nightie:

U jst said it.... human authors. U cnt expect a book dat is nt inclined or inspired spiritually to strenghten ur spiritual lyf.
D bible isn't for lazy pple hu jst wanna ready nw and undastnd it instantly cuz itz nt jst for reading pleasure, bt for u to knw God more, wat he has made u to be in Christ Jesus nd also knw hw to fight d principalities of dis world d right way & wit d rights words.
Jt lyk ur earthly father, der ar sum tinz he myt say dat me as an outsider won't grab, bt only u or ur family members cn undastnd cuz u knw hw to communicate wit him nd knw what his words mean.
Dsame way pple who dnt knw God cnt communicate with him nd knw wat his words mean.

Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:

Your response didn't address Seun's question.
" Isn't God's book supposed to be concise, easy to understand and totally explicable without contradictions"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change What You Believe, Change Your Life Part 1 - Joseph Prince / Meet Mercy Chinwo's Father / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.