Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos (59121 Views)

Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Is This What The Nigerian "Bush Baby" Animal Looks Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by trublvr(f): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Isn't this some kind of loris?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by BALLOSKI: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
princefunmmy:
This thing be like panda
just my thoughts.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by 190theclown: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2016
flokii:
See as the thing sef tire grin

recession na bad thing o

rotfl grin
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Garshyzee(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Bollinger:

What is a myth is that Nigerians go to school to get an education.

So what do nigerians go to school to get? angry grin
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Garshyzee(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Egunje:

Bush baby is an animal like any oda ape. Nothing is mysterious or diabolic about it

Bush baby is an animal like any oda ape. Nothing is mysterious or diabolic about it

Now i knw bro.. I remeber when we were young.. Used to hear some fallacious stories abt hw diabolic and dangerous it is for one to encounter such(bush baby) in d forest grin cheesy grin
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Where is the bush baby's mat?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by willibounce1(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Lol... if you see bush baby( egbere) you no go wait.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
my brother me 4 my other account am on 1yr ban..b4 then i was on 3months..just say u ask if person na fool oo?but thunder don already fire the mod..and craze dey road dey waka now dey find the mod mama and sister to mess sense enter their lives..
EVENTSPRO:

That's how one mod who believe was high on dry weed banned one of my guy for 3 weeks for nothing o..... That my guy decided he was never gonna be in this platform again...... I wonder if they ban all of us who is actually loosing...
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by mengho(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
I used to see alot of galagos around my farm, the sound they make is very creepy, but they are totally harmless. I haven't seen them recently though, I think the herdsmen got them

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wey all my peeps wey go boarding house?...Bush baby and "Madam Koi Koi" stories have every body chills, dey use to say it had a cane and if it slaps u, your head will turn to d side .....and a story about a girl removing and plaiting her own head at night. undecided
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by ejitex4reality(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
I thought they said it has a long breast!... Where is it nah
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by driand(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyinkel:
please where is the mat o,??
sold on olx, don't you know there's economy recession?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by singledude(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Niaja na wa ooo.Google it or check your dictionary!

BUSHBABY is an animal like any other!
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by musaezzy: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
dis aint bush baby,d 1st time i saw a bush baby was bak den in ma sec schl,immediately ma head got swollen mhen dat experience aint cool
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by adontcare(f): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
OK o
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
dis is the real bush baby cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is not a bush baby but a baby Panda. A bush baby is what the Yoruba's call "EGBERE". It moves with a mat and a bush lamp.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by toocoded: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
BABALITY....
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Elfaris(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
chiedu7:
And una never kill am chop ?
You na from calabar abi?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by tdf561: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Those that call it lemur dose it in any way look like king Julian or mort or Morris. Abeg package we'll an Google that animal thing.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Alhajipablo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Myths myths and all myths
This bush babyl here is just an ordinary animal
The gnome is d Yoruba myth people erroneously refer to as bush baby.
My atheist friends what do you think about gnomes.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by PaulIdu: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Had a lot of the them in my school and they even got used to us ..they are actually a type of Lemur ,they love to cry and peep ..they also jump very well with their prehensile tail

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by pamcode(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Looks like a teddy bear with glowing eyes.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hygist:
A Twitter user shared these photos of what he called a bush baby, I have never seen one myself so I'm not sure of it

https://twitter.com/theRookyKamiz/status/788118487772368897

I hope it did not land inside soup oh !!
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by jaylister(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Then make a research about it, surely it exist, it is called bush baby because of how it cries period
Oizarammy:

I personally dont think this bush baby thing even exists, might be a myth
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
[/b][b]
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Garshyzee:

So what do nigerians go to school to get? angry grin

You tell me. If after going to school and you believe in "bush baby", then there's something definitely wrong.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
alaskido:
This is not a bush baby but a baby Panda. A bush baby is what the Yoruba's call "EGBERE". It moves with a mat and a bush lamp.

There are no pandas in Nigeria.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
that isn't bush baby. that's a nocturnal animal we need to see when standing.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by DonCortino: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
G
UjSizzle:

This is neither a Lemur (Timon from Lion King) nor any Bush Baby I've seen.

Timon is called a meercat. watch more of natgeo wild or animal planet.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Garshyzee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bollinger:

You tell me. If after going to school and you believe in "bush baby", then there's something definitely wrong.

Come i could say thats irrational from u.. cos there are core beliefs that even going to sch cant change.. undecided angry
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by elvision1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Darkseid:
E be like na uneducated people full this nairaland. Bush baby also known as galago is a nocturnal animal and they usually come around my area at night.

DonCortino:

The name is lemur. Some scientist call it bush baby because they make sound like a baby.

You guys should watch documentary channels they educate a lot. Not only telemundo and zeeworld and E.

so who kon dey talk true for two of una now? Since everybody dey claim educated.

Yes i have watched a documentary of the "bush baby" before. But there wasn't a picture to describe it much except a shadow view, cus it only comes out at night. What they were only able to deduce was that it was hairy, walks upright and has the silhoutte of a human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake With A Foot Found In China / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Science Section LIBRARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.