Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid (18638 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Vicadonis(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Adeniyi Ademola, justice of the federal high court, whom the Department of State Services (DSS) accused of corruption, has withdrawn from the trial of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser (NSA).

Ademola announced his decision to withdraw from the trial before the court on Tuesday.

He cited allegations of corruption levelled against him by the DSS, which is the prosecution in the case, as the reason for his action.

The DSS raided Ademola’s house, and arrested him on October 7.

The secret police claimed it found huge sums of money — foreign currencies — in his possession.

In response to the allegations, the judge wrote to the chief justice of Nigeria, claiming he was being harassed and intimidated by the DSS for granting bail to Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu, director of Radio Biafra.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-ademola-judge-arrested-dss-withdraws-dasukis-trial?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Vicadonis(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
This government will end up losing all cases in Court

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by May19th: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2016
this judge along with Fayose should be locked up ASAP! they both have one thing in common: fight hard to defend curruption

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Good for the flat head wannabe, no room for corrupt officials in this present administration of "Sai BaBa"

He can now have the chance to face is own trial lol, and he shouldn't forget to return the billions he collected from Santa Dasuki.

I AntiIPOOP, the official master of Flat heads here by handed "Adeniyi Ademola" to my slaves "the flatrons", he's now your Hero.

Master of the flat heads

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Limitednow: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
‎He then began a series of questions and answers between himself and Mr. Dasuki in an apparent effort to show his innocence.

Ademola: Do you know me at all?

Dasuki: Before I came to this court, not at all.

Ademola: Did you at any time give me money?

Dasuki: None that I am aware of.

Ademola: Did you send your lawyers to give me money‎?

Dasuki: Not at all.

Ademola: Did you give money to any of my relatives‎?

Dasuki: Not at all, maybe the SSS alleging that did,” Mr. Dasuki said.

Culled from http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/ademola-judge-arrested-by-dss-withdraws-from-dasukis-trial/

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai!
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by rusher14: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by ChiefOloye(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Who's paying attention to highly compromised and very corrupt Judge? Adoju ti ni.

8 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by vedaxcool(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Atleast he had small sense to know that it would be unethical to preside on such case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by GMBuhari: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2016
So he gives a flimsy excuse to save face and as usual antiBuhari, PDP wailers and thier types are swallowing hook line and sinker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

[s]afonja...low IQ from Awolowo sub-standard education[/s]

At the rate you are decending you will end up being a huge disappointment to your entire family

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4365575_4241445keyamopng6542b500c559da3cf82ae9388c60ae28_pngd22adc039a3c4555defd3443507984e1

28 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by capatainrambo: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
that's what buhari wants na

yeye

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by tawa89(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just watch as this case is re-assigned to Justice Okon Abang

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by hucienda: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Intimidation of the Judiciary disguised as fighting corruption - like the gestapo-like silencing of the opposition.

"Democrazy. Crazy Demo. Demonstration of craze. Crazy Demonstration." Fela, I see you. #Legend

Y'all listen to 'Beasts of No Nation' and marvel at the legend's genius.

Dasuki is on a long thing as Buhari dey ontop im mata.

This is personal.

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by lielbree: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
The level of impunity under buhari govt is alarming.

Questions for the day. What is it the gej did wrong that buhari has done right?

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Omeokachie: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is this what it was all about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by AllTheWayUp: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is officially a mortal kombat :

Executive vs Judiciary. Both r corrupt n full of thieves.

It ll be interesting to see who wins.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by BrutalJab: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by bumi10(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
wooow So this is what this is all about huh

I will still see id..iots here that will defend buhari - is a matter of time you guys will become goats and he will be your shepherd

ooh sorry Nigeria Damnnnn..... It is really starting. -- welcome to 1982... and i wasn't born then though....

The judiciary is now intimidated by the FG. It is now as worst as that

check the full gist jare http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/beaking-news-justice-ademola-arrested.html

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by omoalayo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why is Buhari doing like this... People will loose trust in the judiciary... And its gonna affect this country

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

afonja...low IQ from Awolowo sub-standard education
If education in your erosion ravaged red mud slums was standard, your teachers would have taught you all the dangers of drug trafficking. Nigeria would have been saved from embarrassment from Indonesia.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

BTW, for Justice Ademola, he who wants equity must do equity

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Proffdada: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Corruption is fighting back really hard and dirty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by EternalBeing: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by kings09(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
U hv bn sayin dis b4 buhari came in n up till now, he hasn't jailed a fly. Don't u knw a corrupt person can't lock up corrupt persons or hv u 4goten Buhari sef na thief (stealing intellectual property)
May19th:
this judge along with Fayose should be locked up ASAP! they both have one thing in common: fight hard to defend curruption

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by johnwizey: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

afonja...low IQ from Awolowo sub-standard education
At least he benefitted from the sub standard education, have you forgotten your father and grandfather was used as burnt sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
The fear of the DSS is the Beginning of Wisdom..

Sai Baba Bu..

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by DICKtator: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wooow!!

The intimidation worked!!

Now a stooge is needed to take over the case!!!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Philinho(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
I think this what Buhari n d DSS want....oya they should start celebrating. Corruption my foot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid by Profbukky(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Has Stanbic IBTC failed? No e-exam link received yet in my mail ooo. Has anybody gotten?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Obaseki For Emerging Victorious In Edo Election / Outgoing Governors Searching For New Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.