Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

Prophesied End-time Books - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesied End-time Books (1584 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2006
I just stumbled on this website (http://the-end.com) from one of the google ads here on Nairaland (Seun, you dey hear? grin); and I just ordered a copy each of the two books (2008 - God's Final Witness and The Prophesied End-Time).  Anyone who's interested can also order the books.  They're free to order (hard copy) and also free to download (in pdf format).

Order here:  http://the-end.com/Order_Free_Book.asp

Download here:  http://the-end.com/Download_Free_Book.asp
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by jagunlabi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2006
2013 is the date.
Total world destruction through nature.Then the earth will start from null again,and a new race of humans will emerge.If you're smart, you better go book a place in the space station orbitting earth.
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2006
You really do believe that Orion Prophecy, don't you? It actually says 2012, not 2013.

I say this world will end after I've seen my children, grand children, and if possible, great-grand children! grin
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by naijacutee(f): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2006
I thought they said it was 1999, then 2000? Why is it now 2013? Have the plans changed? Someone please keep me informed o!
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2006
naijacutee,

You forgot to include the very one this thread is talking about - 2008! grin

Actually, different people predicted different dates.  The one you're talking about is the prediction of Nostradamus.  But according to a source, he was misinterpreted by some so-called experts; since all his hard-to-decipher prophecies were written in the form of quatrains.  But this [url=http://www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&q=why+2012%3F&meta=]2012[/url] Orion Prophecy is quite scary, because Nostradamus made a prediction concerning the same period too (2011 - 2012), only that his prediction is that of the World War III.

But then, this prediction of the World War III - its characteristics and aftermath are somewhat similar to that of the Orion Prophecy too.  They both conclude that Billions of people will be wiped out from the surface of the earth, and a new life will emerge subsequently.

Also, read what is said here: "World War III shall be different from World War I and World War II. The earlier World Wars were fought for establishing the supremacy of one country over the other. World War III shall be a fight to the finish between Christianity and Islam. It shall be the last folly of mankind. . . the last war of this era. It shall be the end of science as we know it today."

Considering the way Christians and Muslims attack each other these says, even here on Nairaland, I just hope this won't come to pass.  And about the war resulting to the end of science, Einstein envisaged that the fourth World War would be fought with stones and uprooted trees. grin
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by opeemi1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2006
naijacutee:

I thought they said it was 1999, then 2000? Why is it now 2013? Have the plans changed? Someone please keep me informed o!

I bet you want to repent just days before the date grin.
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by naijacutee(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2006
ope_emi:

I bet you want to repent just days before the date grin.
grin And I bet it's in your place to tell me whether or not I have repented of my evils!
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by rikkyjen(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2006
i don order the book sharp-sharp. Trust Naija citizens. Awoooof people cheesy
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2006
Did you order the two, or just one?
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by rikkyjen(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2006
Ol Boy , Na the 2 i order! Why you dey ask? Ol boy you dey scare me oooooooooo cheesy
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by swing4real(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2007
It is written in the Bible that none not even the son of man knows when he is coming back expect the Father.It may happen this night grin However, one thing i know for sure is the end is very very close.Considering what is happening in the world today we ought to know that, so my people if you are doing good keep it up and if you are doing wrong,please change and do good.
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2007
Omo, I never get the books o! It's been over a month now since I ordered for them. undecided
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by rikkyjen(m): 5:33am On Feb 03, 2007
Ol Boy, i just got one yesterday since that day. Where u dey now? If you are truly in naija, U gat to wait more wink
Re: Prophesied End-time Books by goodguy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2007
Aiight. . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Church Removes Cross, Changes Name To C3Exchange / Has Christianity And Islam Failed Us? / The Gay Bible Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.