Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (46459 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
This story is quite touching. Read:

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING WHICH WE MOSTLY OVERLOOK.
Children needs love more than material things, they need our attention more than our sweets and biscuits...

We were on our way going home from an outreach when we met the little Abigail and her brothers (Abigail is that 4yrs little girl you meet everyday in front of the Polo park Mall gate begging alms with his brothers).

My beautiful Miracle Nnam called out to her and she rushed to meet us expecting some money to come out, Mimi carried her in her alms and asked her if she would want to go shopping with us inside Shoprite, she smiled and accepted with so much excitement and
we all marched into the mall alongside her 2brothers, we started at Pep shop and ended at Shoprite...

We played, we giggled, we loved, we shared... The next day we followed them home, connected with their mother (a single mother of 3)and we found out that little smart Abigail and her 12yr old elder brother have never been to school before and they've been enrolled to benefit from our "EXPLORING THE STREET CHAMPS PROJECT".

People who knew them as beggars were looking at us in dismay inside shoprite... But I bet they do not know the feelings our little kind gesture brought out of the little impoverished Angels. (One of the shop managers even wanted to walk them out of the mall not knowing they were with us, I shunned him badly though)

Ma homie Dyce Eze can like to play with children sha... Uchendu Enemuo ma brother was filled in awe... Lolzzz
#RocFoundation
#InspiringHumanity
#ExploringTheStreetChamps

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/read-this-amazing-encounter-between.html

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Dyt(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Awesome
Beautiful

56 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by yvesboss(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
WOW...Inspiring.

God bless you all

*Modified*
So Officially..i am second to comment...this Land sweet die.

I dedicate this Land to all felow Job Hunters...This week is our week..If you believe...Ammeeennn

40 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by delors(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
I dont understand anything in this story undecided

Ikenga, come let us leave this thread, I dont understand shocked

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
God bless people blessers abundantly

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by mekstaniac(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
OP As you have blessed the poor girl and her family, blessings will never depart from your home

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by damiloladuke: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
well we all cannot be in the same shoes

scroll down and read on jere...

3 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
(One of the shop managers even wanted to walk them out of the mall not knowing they were with us, I shunned him badly though)

A child that could end up employing your own daughter too later in life.

Many Nigerians could be myopic.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Oizarammy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dyt:
Awesome
Beautiful

So inspiring

6 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
awwwww

3 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
So sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one.

But some of these foundations are used to dupe innocent citizens in this country...with false pretence they're helping the needed not knowing is for their betterment.

5 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
God bless you for the love u showed to them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
May God Bless You

3 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Whr r our stupid yeyebrities who spends upto 200000$ on toothpick and announce it to the whole world.... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wowzerful! May God bless your beautiful heart.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by dayleke: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow!!!
Nice one...
More blessings....

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I pray to Almighty God day and night to make me rich to teach the rich how to touch lives.
God please,for the sake of the needy out there,answer my prayers IJN.

9 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
So inspiring. Thank you for touching lives positively. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
am inspired............you have just given me a thousand and one reason to show love to man kind especially the have not (kids) may God bless you abundantly...............

4 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Isile(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by elmogaji(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
what you did made them feel loved...... God bless you....

5 Likes

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by uwagimboo: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
May God's blessing be upon ur works, life, and ur generations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / When A Wife Returns After Separation / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.