Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54281 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Bushdiri(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

You must have benefited from that terribly corrupt PDP government to be able to boldly come here and drop this insensitive comment.
How can you say that FFK isn't partly responsible for Buhari's current administrative difficulties. If these Born thieves had not LOOTED the treasury dry for their own personal benefits, would nigeria be in half the mess that it is in today?
Please let us think before we comment. This has nothing to do with witch-hunting. who ever has laundered and looted the country's commonwealth must deal with the consequences.

Lmao @ benefited from terribly corrupt PDP government. grin grin

Anyway, I'll ignore the obvious ignorance/stupidity being displayed in full public glare in ya post and focus on the topic.

I could care less about who has looted and who hasn't looted since Nigeria was amalgamated to become the accursed colonial caricature that it's today cos if we were to start digging - BooHarry also isn't a saint. For a man who had no source of income to be able to send his kids to some of the most expensive universities in the UK, shows he's complicit in the rot in naij. But that's beside the point.

The topic is about the harassment of FFK and his family. The account in question has been dormant for four years and was re-activated two months ago. And in two months - the total amount that has gone through the account is N4 million. Care to educate me on how that's money laundering, based on the status of owner? And while you're at it, tell us how BooHarry's wife can afford the cartier wristwatches and expensive luxury bags she carries everywhere, since the salary of the president of Nigeria is around $70,000.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Now, this is a picture of FFK:

If you know about wristwatches like I do, you'd know that the wristwatch on his wrist is the gold Breitling Bentley Mark VI. And it goes for about £40,000. So, why would a man who can afford that be laundering meagre £8,000, when he can easily sell his wristwatch for close to £15,000 as pre-owned?

The guy is also old money and his family has always been wealthy. This is basically just witch-hunting cos they have nothing on the man, and they're using every tool available to silence him, just as the GEJ government used the same tool to get him on the campaign team.

FFK, don't let these dogs and the village tyrant stop you from speaking ya mind. You might be crackish/obnoxious/unstable sometimes - but you're one of the bravest Yoruba men alive. You say it as it is and I admire you for that, unlike the other corny/cunning amala eaters. Keep talking.

Salute to FFK the Yoruba warrior!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Phi001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Prior to October 14, when was the last deposit into the account? All I'm seeing are withdrawals.. .

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by babestella: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad

Love your sense of reasoning, NL is infested with half baked foul mouthed donkeys who eat and drink through their behind.

They lack decorum, think like sheep, even an "Ant" is more intelligent than some 1000 Nlders put together. You even have time for them.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by ebenholer(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
As well as I like the anti-corruttion moves of this regime yet I begin to discover that their aim is getting out of tune. Why on earth with government agency be engaging in lies to arrest lies. By these they are defeating their aims.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by erico2k2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justnice11:
Never knew she had a special assistant
I have a special assistant I pay N35k monthly in Nigeria does all Lil run arrounds for me.so kini big deal? ?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Realist2: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
I have said it before for those defending the illegality and lies of buhari efcc and dss , keep doing it until you become a victim of this Gestapo.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

The accused destroyed the EFCC lies that said her accounts was used to launder Dasuki cash in 2015.

It's left for the EFCC to prove they can live beyond lies and propaganda.
far from it..

Efcc said the account was used in 2015, the statement of account posted didn't show the history of 2015.

The accused said the account was dormant not efcc..
We all know, even dormant accounts can be used to steal in Nigeria. Even though, we cannot say she is telling the truth that her account was dormant or not.

Why not wait for efcc to bring proof before calling them lairs even when this accusation has not been bursted as lies? undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by ZUBY77(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justnice11:
Never knew she had a special assistant

If you know the meaning of special assistant, you will know you have one too.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by DamiBukola: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Why people just dey lie like dis now?
Anyway the account was frozen because FFK's BVN was connected to it, as a joint account.
All the same the EFCC shouldn't lie, and Fayose also shouldn't have interrupted the police in carrying out their duties.
Is that what you read? Can one connect bvn to another? She opened that account in 2005, was FFK known to her then? If no, why the issue of joint account? Your parents I guess must have wasted their millions on you.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
far from it..

Efcc said the account was used in 2015, the statement of account posted didn't show the history of 2015.

We all know, even dormant accounts can be used to steal in Nigeria. Even though, we cannot say she is telling the truth that her account was dormant or not.

Why not wait for efcc to bring proof before calling them lairs even when this accusation has not been bursted as lies? undecided

Continue to wait for EFCC deceit while sane folks just discovered EFCC lied shamelessly in a bid to embarrass this young lady.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ benefited from terribly corrupt PDP government. grin grin

Anyway, I'll ignore the obvious ignorance/stupidity being displayed in full public glare in ya post and focus on the topic.

I could care less about who has looted and who hasn't looted since Nigeria was amalgamated to become the accursed colonial caricature that it's today cos if we were to start digging - BooHarry also isn't a saint. For a man who had no source of income to be able to send his kids to some of the most expensive universities in the UK, shows he's complicit in the rot in naij. But that's beside the point.

The topic is about the harassment of FFK and his family. The account in question has been dormant for four years and was re-activated two months ago. And in two months - the total amount that has gone through the account is N4 million. Care to educate me on how that's money laundering, based on the status of owner? And while you're at it, tell us how BooHarry's wife can afford the cartier wristwatches and expensive luxury bags she carries everywhere, since the salary of the president of Nigeria is around $70,000.

Absolute nonsense that you have spilled above but I will let you wallow in your own level of ignorance and stupidity. You are probably another anti Buhari biafran fool hiding behind his phone typing BS. You better go get a life!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Absolute nonsense that you have spilled above but I will let you wallow in your own level of ignorance and stupidity. You are probably another anti Buhari biafran fool hiding behind his phone typing BS. You better go get a life!

Lol, you're an illiterate idiot with the IQ of a sewage rat, you despicable and accursed village m0ron. grin

In BooHarry's voice, take ya raggedy and obnoxious smelly arse to either the kitchen or bedroom where you belong, you lunatic. The discourse is above ya knowledge scope and level of education. Stay supporting an utter failure and tyranny by a village idiot who doesn't understand decorum and diplomacy, for a plate of amala. The joke is on you, dirty chimp. grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you're an illiterate idiot with the IQ of a sewage rat, you despicable and accursed village m0ron. grin

In BooHarry's voice, take ya raggedy and obnoxious smelly arse to either the kitchen or bedroom where you belong, you lunatic. The discourse is above ya knowledge scope and level of education. Stay supporting an utter failure and tyranny by a village idiot who doesn't understand decorum and diplomacy, for a plate of amala. The joke is on you, dirty chimp. grin

Yawns! Try again fool
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Yawns! Try again fool

Lol, in BooHarry's voice, which one of the two do you belong to: kitchen or bedroom? grin

Ya plate of amala is coming for ya loyal support for tyranny. Effing accursed minger and sheeple.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
What a mess!
Shame on you EFCC!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Continue to wait for EFCC deceit while sane folks just discovered EFCC lied shamelessly in a bid to embarrass this young lady.
continue to support corrupt people tat won't dash you 50k or even buy 10mb data for you to defend them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by michelz: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Efcc said ffk used the account to launder 1.1billion around 2014/2015

The statement of account shows only 2016 ..

And she said she has been using the account since 2005

How does this prove the allegations aren't true?
Guy,are you saying that even from what you wrote up there,you still can't figure out her own defense? Gosh! Atimes i read comments on nairaland and imagine the kind of mentality some Nigerians have. Just imagine for a second you were in a position to decide someone's fate,so you would make a judgement based on your reasoning above and have the person executed? She said that the said account was not active from around 2012 - august 2016 ( within the period EFCC said the account was flagged),and yet you ask how it proves the allegations aren't true? Guy,it's not a mandatory to comment,especially, when you know very well you're incapable of understanding the whole issue.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
michelz:
Guy,are you saying that even from what you wrote up there,you still can't figure out her own defense? Gosh! Atimes i read comments on nairaland and imagine the kind of mentality some Nigerians have. Just imagine for a second you were in a position to decide someone's fate,so you would make a judgement based on your reasoning above and have the person executed? She said that the said account was not active from around 2012 - august 2016 ( within the period EFCC said the account was flagged),and yet you ask how it proves the allegations aren't true? Guy,it's not a mandatory to comment,especially, when you know very well you're incapable of understanding the whole issue.
[/s]so tell me the sense I could make from this comment?

Does it answer my question? undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
continue to support corrupt people tat won't dash you 50k or even buy 10mb data for you to defend them.

Zombie I don't need corrupt politicians to survive. The peanuts paid to you by this useless and rudderless admin won't feed you eternally.

Keep supporting lies and oppression. Your turn is coming in mega folds.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
Kabashin:

Zombie I don't need corrupt politicians to survive. The peanuts paid to you by this useless and rudderless admin won't feed you eternally.

Keep supporting lies and oppression. Your turn is coming in mega folds.
[/s]wailing dumdum cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
[s][/s]wailing dumdum cheesy

Hopeless zombie. Such a pity.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
michelz:

He is one of the APC volunteers corps been paid pittance to defend nonsense.

No be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Earth2Metahuman: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
Kabashin:

Hopeless zombie. Such a pity.
[/s]

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by 1stdammy: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state
U can just imagine what u've said, go school u no gree, use brain u no gree....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Innomach(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.
It seems the world has left you behind Mr. man. Everything about banking except physical cash deposits are now done online. That screen shot is the recent account history. You can get whatever you need online without setting a foot in the bank.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Before I go, let me educate folks on how it's done in the UK, since it's my country and I'm acquainted with how things are done (I can't speak for the US).

If there's any suspicions about money being laundered into an account. The bank will put a block on it and ask you to either come to the bank with ya ID and a proof, to show the source, or sort it out for you on the phone after a few security questions. If it's a case of fraud, depending on the amount and if the money has been withdrawn from the account - they'll either close the account immediately or give you 30 days to withdraw all the money you've in there. After that, they might forward the case to government agencies and, it's the responsibility of government agencies to decide whether to pursue the case or not - depending on the amount. In most cases, when the money isn't that much, they always leave it on a file, pending when it accumulates over a period of time by the same person cos it's worthless/wasteful spending resources to pursue cases involving meagre amount of money.

Now, compare what's up there^^^^with these jobless idiots headed by a village tyrant who ought to be out there jockeying cows and not the leader of a country, chasing N4 million everywhere, while harassing people - when there tons of folks stealing billions under his nose and tons of folks who have stolen billion and are still walking around freely. If that isn't witch-hunting, I don't know what it's.

BooHarry is an idiot - Angela Merkel ought to have slapped his face when he said his wife belongs to the kitchen and the bedroom. Perhaps that would've sparked the electrons in his dead brain cells and make them functional again.

Fvck BooHarry - leave FFK and his family alone. FFK is a warrior! grin

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by dikeigbo2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:
If i am not mistaken, the withdrawn amount cumulates to more than N820,000, yet Fani wailed with a roasted mouth that ..... ••sobs•• why the LIES fani?

Definitely, the claim by EFCC that the account had a whooping N2.4m must be true,, just check out the series of withdrawal... so S.T.F.U and learn

This guy again ,well I blame Ibadan weed,........
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by erico2k2(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
far from it..

plz explain how a dormant account can be used in stealing since toy said it.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shym3xx:
Before I go, let me educate folks on how it's done in the UK, since it's my country and I'm acquainted with how things are done (I can't speak for the US).

If there's any suspicions about money being laundered into an account. The bank will put a block on it and ask you to either come to the bank with ya ID and a proof, to show the source, or sort it out for you on the phone after a few security questions. If it's a case of fraud, depending on the amount and if the money has been withdrawn from the account - they'll either close the account immediately or give you 30 days to withdraw all the money you've in there. After that, they might forward the case to government agencies and, it's the responsibility of government agencies to decide whether to pursue the case or not - depending on the amount. In most cases, when the money isn't that much, they always leave it on a file, pending when it accumulates over a period of time by the same person cos it's worthless/wasteful spending resources to pursue cases involving meagre amount of money.

Now, compare what's up there^^^^with these jobless idiots headed by a village tyrant who ought to be out there jockeying cows and not the leader of a country, chasing N4 million everywhere, while harassing people - when there tons of folks stealing billions under his nose and tons of folks who have stolen billion and are still walking around freely. If that isn't witch-hunting, I don't know what it's.

BooHarry is an idiot - Angela Merkel ought to have slapped his face when he said his wife belongs to the kitchen and the bedroom. Perhaps that would've sparked the electrons in his dead brain cells and make them functional again.

Fvck BooHarry - leave FFK and his family alone. FFK is a warrior! grin

In the UK if any fraudulent activity is highlighted in your account involving large sum of money e.g. lodging several thousand of pounds in a classic account, The National Crime Agency NCA is alerted immediately, even before the bank asks you to present any proof of ID or proof of income.
They will have investigated your life before you show up. Showing up is just a formalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.