Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Blog Reader’s Boyfriend Got Her Best Friend Pregnant.. Here’s Her Story! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blog Reader’s Boyfriend Got Her Best Friend Pregnant.. Here’s Her Story! (367 Views)

Pretty Heartbroken Lady Cries Out “my Boyfriend Got Married / 4-year-old Girl Who Survived Ikeja Bomb Blast Shares Her Story 16 Years Later / Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Reader’s Boyfriend Got Her Best Friend Pregnant.. Here’s Her Story! by seedorffits(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi admin, My name is Bisi, we met once about 2 years ago in Lagos. Sorry to bug u but the truth is I have no one else to talk to being that I just lost my best friend (not to death anyway) , but truly I wish that was the case. Please share my story on your blog. I have being dating my ex since my days at the University of Ibadan . He meant the world to me and I to him. We couldn’t stand being away from each other, which was what led to him doing everything possible to make sure we served together in Bayelsa. The only time we were apart for so long was when I travelled to Canada for My masters program. My friend Nkechi on the other hand has been my childhood friend. She also was close to my boyfriend and three of us could best be described as the three musketeers way back in UI. I remember jokingly telling Nkechi not to let anyone snatch my man before I return, didn’t know I was talking to the devil in person. I got back 2 weeks ago only to see Nkechj pregnant. I was indeed happy for her, while also teasing her to show me her babydaddy. I suspected something was wrong anyway because how on earth can my bestfriend be pregnant and she never mentioned it to me. She never even talked about having a man in her life not to talk of having sex to become pregnant. Yesterday my boyfriend broke the news to me that he is getting married to Nkechi, that he is the father of that baby she is carrying and that’s why he has been avoiding love making with me since I returned. Admin, I felt the earth should just open up and swallow me. I have crazy ideas building up in my head, which even include ending our lives. Please, if anybody can help, please do, I am so lost.

more http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2016/10/blog-post_18.html?m=1
http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2016/10/blog-post_18.html?m=1

Re: Blog Reader’s Boyfriend Got Her Best Friend Pregnant.. Here’s Her Story! by Luckylife(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
We are all human and pencils in the hand of God . It very painful but what will be will be but of you are not meant to be , God have a bigger plans for you. it human to feel pained and betrayed but God knows the best for you .

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Legend Carlos Alberto Dies At 72 / OPTIMISTIC: Woman Gave Up The Ghost During Sweet Dead Sex Romp With Lover.. / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Year Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.