Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! (3038 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by martinfestus1: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please kindly help me out. An agent I discussed with about UAE visa suprisely to me sent a 2 years Oman employment visa as he claimed to me to confirm and pay him 300k . The visa he sent to me is a half page visa. I took it to the airline, they look at it and told me to ask the agent to send the full page, because they need to scan it and send it to Oman for ok to board but the agent refused to release the full page saying that, the sponsor i.e the company said I have to pay before they can send it. I try and Google about Oman visa website, but could not check it because it requires web application number and the agent could not provide me that. I cannot access the visa with only the visa number and passport number. I called the visa service unit number on the Royal Oman police website, but no one is picking the call. No e- mail address on the web. to write to them for enquiries. The sponsor name on the employment letter also sent to me by the agent is Titan Security solutions LLC. The attached is the half page visa he sent. Please if you know how I can confirm if the visa is genuine or not in Oman, kindly share with me.
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by ceasare: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thread with caution smells half truth ,half scam

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by makelove2m(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
ceasare:
Thread with caution smells half truth ,half scam

You can use use the visa tracking number if the story is true...........i doubt
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by borntosuccess(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
be smart dats all
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by martinfestus1: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Please how by using visa tracking number?
You can use use the visa tracking number if the story is true...........i doubt[/quote]
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by drmikeadams(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2016
martinfestus1:
...fowarded it to some one living there..will up date when i get a feed back..

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by martinfestus1: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2016
drmikeadams:
...fowarded it to some one living there..will up date when i get a feed back..

thanks
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by nigeriainfo: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hw are u doing? Have u been able to resolve ur problem with d oman Visa? Pls send ur whatsapp numbr to me:ayindeibrahimi@yahoo.com
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2016
martinfestus1:

Have you been able to resolve your visa issue with the agent, pls kindly send me your Whatsapp number in my mail ghanybayewu@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by periwyte2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
martinfestus1:
Please kindly help me out. An agent I discussed with about UAE visa suprisely to me sent a 2 years Oman employment visa as he claimed to me to confirm and pay him 300k . The visa he sent to me is a half page visa. I took it to the airline, they look at it and told me to ask the agent to send the full page, because they need to scan it and send it to Oman for ok to board but the agent refused to release the full page saying that, the sponsor i.e the company said I have to pay before they can send it. I try and Google about Oman visa website, but could not check it because it requires web application number and the agent could not provide me that. I cannot access the visa with only the visa number and passport number. I called the visa service unit number on the Royal Oman police website, but no one is picking the call. No e- mail address on the web. to write to them for enquiries. The sponsor name on the employment letter also sent to me by the agent is Titan Security solutions LLC. The attached is the half page visa he sent. Please if you know how I can confirm if the visa is genuine or not in Oman, kindly share with me.

How were you able to settle the isseu?
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by Jones8(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
This thread is dead. I like Oman more than the UAE.
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by StChivalry(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jones8:
Why is that? Maybe because of land expansion.
But UAE seems to be the most radical, and has the highest tolerance of people with different beliefs. Tax waiver is also a plus, with many potentials.
Re: Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! by moststylish(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jones8:
you don't know what you are saying, how many Nigerians visit Oman

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Island Is A Local Government Area In Lagos Or What? / Photos: Check Out This Oyibo Woman On Nigeria Traditional Clothes. / Urgent Information Needed About Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.