Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base (16975 Views)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by unclejb2(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Boko Haram has come to stay. Let Buhari continue to release their Commanders arrested by GEJ. I only pity the southern soldiers who are dying for Nigeria, a country that is not worth loosing a rabbit for not to talk about human lives.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by gurunlocker: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Many things are happening in the north east, but the government bought the media

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by gbadexy(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2016
I wish them speedy recovery and I commend the army spokesman for opening up this time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Demmzy15(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2016
ekolajossyadde:
Thank God we heard the truth for the first tym. Solder missing, setback.the man is not a lie muhammed broda. God wil see our gallant. Solder through
Looks like you cropped that Nigerian army logo picture? undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by wakes: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Ahh! After the release of Chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Thats what happens when you dine with the devil. Just when their commanders have been released from prison in exchange for phantom chibokees. This govt is incompetent in action but professional in propaganda. Tick tock to 2019. A ma kick yo ass outta Aso.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by ChappyChase: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
ekolajossyadde:
Thank God we heard the truth for the first tym. Solder missing, setback.the man is not a lie muhammed broda. God wil see our gallant. Solder through
Mark my word, that guy won't last long if he continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Ruggedman1155: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
saintkel:
Lies everywhere, I know Nigerian Army will never tell us dis
. technically defeated in abeyance

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
More to happen since they are now negotiating with terrorists using chibok scam... Oya na sojas una gats dey alert. Plenty commanders are out and more coming out.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
ajasbaba:
He forgot to mention the pack so many ammunition.

this country nah so so bad news dey come out.

Usman said the temporary setback made the troops to withdraw from the location.

and left weapon for boko boys.
As in ehn.. a soja there I know said when they came back.. boko has emptied d base of alllllllll ammunition

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by borntosuccess(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
technically defeated indeed
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Dabbibbi(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Its well o...Since May 2015..We Neva rest 1Week 1Trouble...Lord Have Mercy...
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Nusaf: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Abeymills:
The useless aboki army killing innocent Nigerians in d name of avengers in d Niger delta like out of many they killed on a daily basis d footballer that was shot at close range d killing of shites on so on useless govt of lies poverty n propaganda

Pls who understands what this one is saying?
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by danilmo: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
cowardSeun:
When Nigerian soldiers are reported to be missing in action then know that they have been Leveled by the enemy.....

now u dey happy bah, leveled by enemy
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Inyinese(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Joachian:
May God help us
for long GOD has left Nigeria since Buharia enters the office!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by BossLadyF(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2016
I hate hearing this type of news. I know some soldiers deployed to fight boko boys. God will protect our soldiers and R.I.P. to the fallen heros.

One of my soldier friend sent me that pix. Worst is that no network where they are to call for back up. They can only call their families when they go on patrol. God please save our soldiers

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Pidggin:
Their commanders have been released so what do we expect
Abi O
Someone said it here that boko haram is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Whiteey: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
LIE(baran) Maku.....LIE Muhammed....hmmmn i just don't see the difference between these two LIE-LIE Ministers (both former & present)...As it seems....lying in this country is be coming very very lucrative....ok ooo...no shaking
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2016
progress69:

Very much better than the dark days where barracks are over ran, with terrorists taping their victory and catching fleeing soldiers on tape. This is a temporary set back that can happen in every other place. God bless the Nigeria Army!

You're right. Now that their sponsors have taken over power, at least it's fair.
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Omeokachie: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Are our soldiers now "soft targets"?

Propaganda is an intergral part of warfare but it should not be taken too far. BH is still a potent danger that should be neutralised but the government (in a bid to play cheap politics) is making it look like they no longer exist. Caution should be the watchword when relocating IDPs to their communities. I fear this government may not be able to offer them adequate protection if BH are still capable of carrying out such brazen attack as this one.
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by sircrabo: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Have you ever wondered why BH ordered for just that few and not all their members ? Those are the brains behind their attacks and not foot soldiers. With the release of 6 ( abii 8 ) BH commanders, Nigerians should expect more co-ordinated attacks and bombings. Its simple logic , 21 girls for few commanders ( not fighters )
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by progress69: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2016
NairaMaster1:

You're right. Now that their sponsors have taken over power, at least it's fair.

Keep wallowing in self deceit.

1. Bokoharam have been in existence even before President Umoru Yar'adua became a president under PDP.

2. Bokoharam first manifested their violent tendencies under a Northern President brought to power by PDP. I am talking of president Yar'adua.

3. There was a quick clamp down on the sect, and the first leader Mohammed Yusuf was killed by security agencies extra judiciary.

4. The sect later resurfaced, and was allowed to grow from dane guns and petrol bombs attacking sect, to automatic, machine guns, tanks and anti aircraft guns wielding sect under the same PDP government of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Justycxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2016
How will enemies approach a military base unnoticed. This really too bad. Nigerian army lack military intelligence that's the problem. They ain't even got any sort of intelligence at all, the very common sense may be lacking too. #justathought
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by passionate88: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari sef angry
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
saintkel:
Lies everywhere, I know Nigerian Army will never tell us dis
So wats ur point
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Josmila(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
A lot has to be considered when things like these happen..

What's the welfare of these soldiers like?

Did they lose guard thinking they've fully decimated the BH guys?

How long have these soldiers been deployed to the NE?

From what I hear, some of them have been on the battle front for too long and it's affecting their psychology. The rotational system of sending soldiers for combat is not really adhered to by their administrators. Some of these guys have families they haven't seen in a long while, these and many other issues will impact negatively on their overall performance. I strongly suggest the above mentioned issues are looked into
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Ekeremgba(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Limitednow post=50313736]

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/soldiers-missing-injured-as-boko-haram-attacks-troops-base/[/quote

me think say d dullard claimed say he don settle bokoharam wahala. Federal mumu na weting dis zombe be.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by chinjo(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Since the exchange of the chibok girls with some Boko Haram commanders, it has been one killing or the other. Heard more Boko Haram Commanders are set to be released in exchange for more Chibok girls. To where do we go from here.
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by Sammyblaq(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
After winning the war via propaganda.
This is just serious. Soldiers MIA.

Waiting 4 the latest PR from Burutai or Lai himself.
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by cool318(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2016
RIP to the fallen hero's but I guess its high time we call a spade a spade.
NAF Helicopter gunships or Fighter jets are going about in the Niger Delta with the help of Drones destroying Crude oil vessels.
Why can't they deploy these drones to the Northeast and save us this agony.
Attack took place by 5.30pm broad daylight. No backup, no signals corp, nothing !!!!
Fighting in many fronts !!!!

Its really pathetic.
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by alaskido(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well, I blame the Nigerian Federal Government. You arrest Boko Haram leaders and release them after, what do you expect? They will re-group and collect INTEL and attack the soldiers.

This APC led government is evil. How can Lie Mohammed tell 170m Nigerians that Boko Haram has been technically defeated and we are still hearing attacks. angry
Re: Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base by jossy4joseph(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Technically defeated Boko Haram killing soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo / Edgal Remains Acting CP Lagos- Police High Command / Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.