Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. (6209 Views)

5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / The Heroes Called Atheists. / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by peacesamuel94(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
JSoE:

Take note. Not every atheist believes in evolution.

Study,
Observe
and
be sure of the validity of facts before spewing rubbish.

I thought you were about to say something smart considering the fact that you decided to type all in 'red'.

If you follow the above processes I'm sure your brain would start reformatting before the end of this month.

Thank me later.

Now that you don't believe in evolution,how do you suppose the universe came to be?
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
I always thot that atheists say there is no God.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Etesam:

you thought wrong

atheists say there's no proof for the existence of gods

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by EyeHateGod: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
honourhim:

Atheists are not right. They claim to be right.
To the extent a good number of us have gone in christianity we are very sure it is true thats why we have read all the arguments you people presented and still stand firm on God's side. That you didnt get to the extent we have gone is your own cup of tea. Yet some who left christianity to atheism like you are coming back to christianity after several years because they have seen the truth we saw.

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you thought wrong
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you thought wrong
I thought it was agnostics who said that.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Etesam:
hopefulLandlord:

you thought wrong

Etesam:

I thought it was agnostics who said that.
Now I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by raphieMontella: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Now that you don't believe in evolution,how do you suppose the universe came to be?
not everything is known now..
Admitting ignorance is not a disease.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by raphieMontella: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Etesam:
Now I am confused.
an agnostic says the existence of God(s) is unknowable/unknown
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank you dear one.
ValentineMary:

Agnostic theist : Someone who believes in God but he does not claim he is right. He is open to the possibility of being wrong in future
Gnostic theist : Someone who believes in God and he is certain he is on the right path.
Agnostic atheist : Someone who does not believe in God but does not claim to be right. And accepts he/she could be wrong.
Gnostic atheist : Someone who does not believe in God and claims to be on the right path.
Deist Someone who believes in a non interacting God. That has nothing to do with human affairs.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by honourhim: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
1990news:
Seems you are the OP,.

Seriously It seems This is how your atheism works= pretending not to know the obvious.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by honourhim: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
shadeyinka:

Pls check your mail. I have a word for you

Sorry, this very email is having issues so its not accessible for me.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by honourhim: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
akintom:

Am humanist (go check up Humanism first), i can confirm to you that your lies don't apply 0.000%.

It's a sign of irrationality for you to claim without proofs, that a group of people who don't subscribe to spirit and its worship, will now be congregating in similitude of your religious rituals.

I told you earlier, you're the very first victim of what you warned your fellows of. In that you have dabbled into what you have both deficient and confused knowledge about.

Oga you are giving yourself too much heat. I ve told you that the submission i made is true. You can verify it by taking your time to go through some threads in this section biko. I dont have time to waste in raising false statement against anybody or group of people. I dont need your acceptance to make my points true. Its not me alone that is aware of this here pls. Other people who are aware of it knows i am not lying. If you are not aware of it then thats it for you but it does not mean that i am lying. If you dont understand the submission i made in the OP(as it appears you dont) then thats your problem to sort out.

Beelow is a similar observations by someone else

DoctorAlien:
Is it a surprise that religious features like preaching(against the idea of gods), evangelism(to convert to atheism), and pastor-congregation relationships are seen even among atheists?

Man is religious by nature. He must worship. It doesn't matter what he worships. It can be GOD, trees, cows, celestial bodies, stones, gold, his fellow man, himself or even his own sense of judgment.

Nice post, OP. May GOD continue to bless you.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by honourhim: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Etesam:
Now I am confused.

What is your confusion?
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by akintom(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
honourhim:

Oga you are giving yourself too much heat. I ve told you that the submission i made is true. You can verify it by taking your time to go through some threads in this section biko. I dont have time to waste in raising false statement against anybody or group of people. I dont need your acceptance to make my points true. Its not me alone that is aware of this here pls. Other people who are aware of it knows i am not lying. If you are not aware of it then thats it for you but it does not mean that i am lying. If you dont understand the submission i made in the OP(as it appears you dont) then thats your problem to sort out.

Beelow is a similar observations by someone else

You and your reference are one and same, like the two sides of a coin. You simply don't know the meaning of truth.

Am not surprised at the grand difficulty you have in extricating your fixation on the infantile appreciation of the ideological basis of the nones.

I had over 20 years experience of the Christian faith, so i can appreciate the difficulty you have in knowing the nones just the way they are.

The fact that over 90% Nigerians subscribe to religious beliefs, doesn't make religion to be of any good use.
That's where i defer from you.

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Atheism is a cult.
Wow.
How stüpid.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Atheism is a cult. Wow. How stüpid.
Why you come dey rant upandan this night Audray Raines?
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why you come dey rant upandan this night Audray Raines?
No body forced you to read the rant.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
No body forced you to read the rants
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Fixed.
Here's a medal,Grammar Nazi.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Here's a medal,Grammar Nazi.
Where's the medal? I love medals!!

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Where's the medal? I love medals!!
Chill,attention deficit. It's in ur bütt.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Chill,attention deficit It's in ur bütt.
Is this the best you've got?

1 Like

Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is this the best you've got?
Have you found ur medal yet Mister AD?
Nah.You already zoned out.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Have you found ur medal yet Mister AD?
Nah.You already zoned out.
Still not impressed. You can do better than this.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Still not impressed. You can do better than this.
Or ignore you.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Or ignore you.
Whatever. Goodnight!!
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Whatever. Goodnight!!
No.Stay.So that I can "impress" you.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 2:05am On Oct 20, 2016
honourhim:

What is your confusion?
You wont understsnd, sir. I only hope my confusion goes away.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Etesam(m): 2:06am On Oct 20, 2016
honourhim:

What is your confusion?
You wont understsnd, sir. I only hope my confusion goes away.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by honourhim: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Audray:
Atheism is a cult.
Wow.
How stüpid.

Go thru the op again and stop showing your stupidity.
Re: Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. by Audray(f): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2016
honourhim:

Go thru the op again and stop showing your stupidity.
Stand aside Bible thumper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / Pastor Siju Lavish Birthday, Wigwe Family Tells Redeem Not To Attend Burial / Pastor Adeboye Live In Katy Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.